Thread: I wanna be analyzed Reininitacally

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I wanna be analyzed Reininitacally...

I guess it's just another way to help interpret type. And I don't think I'm gonna get all the dichotomies right for me, which is what I need help with/on.
    You know how some people put three traits together and describe it, like against three others, that's what I wanna try on me. But I don't know how they do it...

Using these definitions - http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8991
    Dichotomies :

High Agreeableness:
    Merry
    Process

Mid Agreeableness:
    Calculating
    Construct-Creating
    Obstinate
    Judicious
    Strategist
    Positive
    Democracy

Low Agreeableness:
    Dynamic
    Asker

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If I put each dichotomy at the extreme on the Reinin Calculator, you get:

22% - ESFJ
    12% - ENTP
    12% - ENFJ
    12% - ESFP
    10% - INTJ
    10% - ISTP
    5% - INFJ
    5% - ISFP
    4% - INTP
    2% - ESTJ
    2% - INFP
    0% - ENTJ
    0% - ESTP
    0% - ISTJ

But if I put your top two ones on '5', the medium ones on '4' and leave the other two in the middle...you get much the same .

14% - ESFJ
    13% - ENTP
    10% - ENFJ
    10% - ESFP
    10% - INFJ
    9% - INTJ
    9% - ISFP
    6% - INTP
    6% - ISTJ
    4% - ESTP
    3% - ISTP
    2% - ESTJ
    2% - INFP
    1% - ENTJ
    1% - ENFP
    0% - ISFJ

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I wanna be analyzed Reininitacally...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeddler
    I guess it's just another way to help interpret type. And I don't think I'm gonna get all the dichotomies right for me, which is what I need help with/on.
    You know how some people put three traits together and describe it, like against three others, that's what I wanna try on me. But I don't know how they do it...

Dichotomies :

High Agreeableness:
    Merry
    Process

Mid Agreeableness:
    Calculating
    Construct-Creating
    Obstinate
    Judicious
    Strategist
    Positive
    Democracy

Low Agreeableness:
    Dynamic
    Asker
    So... You start off with a couple of negativist assertions. Combination of:Negativist-taciturn.
    You immediately follow with a positive narratorial sentence with 'result' dichotomy tagged on as well. Changing to combination of positivist-narrator: Rational type. You dig for help in the performance of others and express interest in a phenomenon of some personal worth. You're asking for a fish, not to be taught fishin'. Strategist and intuitive. So now we know the post was written by EJ-Ni.
    So you're probably off in 'judicious' and 'calculating' but that's not particularly bad. Particularly the 'Calculating' dichotomy is badly described everywhere.
    But on the basis of this post I wouldn't call you ENTj but ENFj so I say you're mistaken about democracy and positivism as well. 'Democracy' is another serial offender of being badly described.

And that's how someone is typed dichotomically with all the normal caveats that perhaps what you did for a minute when writing about yourself in a post isn't perhaps the whole and complete destiny of the rest of your life.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I wanna be analyzed Reininitacally...

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePeddler

Dichotomies :

High Agreeableness:
    Merry
    Process

Mid Agreeableness:
    Calculating
    Construct-Creating
    Obstinate
    Judicious
    Strategist
    Positive
    Democracy

Low Agreeableness:
    Dynamic
    Asker
    So... You start off with a couple of negativist assertions. Combination of:Negativist-taciturn.
    You immediately follow with a positive narratorial sentence with 'result' dichotomy tagged on as well. Changing to combination of positivist-narrator: Rational type. You dig for help in the performance of others and express interest in a phenomenon of some personal worth. You're asking for a fish, not to be taught fishin'. Strategist and intuitive. So now we know the post was written by EJ-Ni.
    So you're probably off in 'judicious' and 'calculating' but that's not particularly bad. Particularly the 'Calculating' dichotomy is badly described everywhere.
    But on the basis of this post I wouldn't call you ENTj but ENFj so I say you're mistaken about democracy and positivism as well. 'Democracy' is another serial offender of being badly described.

And that's how someone is typed dichotomically with all the normal caveats that perhaps what you did for a minute when writing about yourself in a post isn't perhaps the whole and complete destiny of the rest of your life.
    Thanks man. Cool. I've been repeatedly typed as ENFj, but I just don't know. It's not that the type doesn't describe me, because it mostly does. In fact, I'm most likely an ExFx type..at least I think...And of the four ExFx types, ENFj and ENFp would probably be the best fit...