Thread: INFp hearts ISFj (IEI-ESI benefit)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFp hearts ISFj (IEI-ESI benefit)

with a twist... she has a boyfriend, but im way into her and pretty sure she is into me.. but i think the relationship is shaky. im pretty sure she is an ISFJ too..we're both kind of quiet around each other and have only recently talked in kind of a chaotic environment which put a damper on the conversations, i first approached her during summer school when things were quiet and intimate, it was awesome, but then i learn she has a boyfriend..... and being an ISFJ she isn't goin to let that relationship go easily, any advice anyone? what can i do to make her mine? would this be a compatible relationship?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: INFP hearts ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gershwayne
    would this be a compatible relationship?
    My boss is ISFj... not quite the best relationship in the world... but it can have its moments...

also... ISFj still means Se in the Ego block and... from my personal experience with Se there... this means great sex.... or extraordinary sex... I'm not sure... one of those...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with a twist... she has a boyfriend, but im way into her and pretty sure she is into me.. but i think the relationship is shaky. im pretty sure she is an ISFJ too..we're both kind of quiet around each other and have only recently talked in kind of a chaotic environment which put a damper on the conversations, i first approached her during summer school when things were quiet and intimate, it was awesome, but then i learn she has a boyfriend..... and being an ISFJ she isn't goin to let that relationship go easily, any advice anyone? what can i do to make her mine? would this be a compatible relationship?

If you think she is interested in you and wouldn't be totally put off and offended by you undermining her relationship with her boyfriend, then ask her out. That's the only way anything will happen here. And let me stress that it depends on what she's allowing. It's obviously not ok to flirt with someone who is in a strong serious relationship, but if she is reciprocating then by all means, ask her if she wants to hang out.

Also, if you are under 18 then your relationship is almost certainly doomed to failure at some point. Just wanted to cynically point that out for personal enjoyment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/quote]
    also... ISFj still means Se in the Ego block and... from my personal experience with Se there... this means great sex.... or extraordinary sex... I'm not sure... one of those... [/quote]

thats encouraging..

are ISFJ's skilled liars?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with discojoe.

so she's your benefactor, not a bad relation at all. but the benefactor usually ends these relations.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm thanks for the advice.. yes, i think she is reciprocating, we make each other smile all the time, she is very modest and cautious though, and very hard to read but i can tell that there is some intense emotion behind her stoic face, shes a hard worker but when she gets stressed shes quiet, shes also of middle eastern descent (palestinian parents) she says theyre strict and dont allow her to date, but she says she's had two boyfriends, she seems to be pretty much westernized tho, born in the states, and she isnt religious, altho her parents are. tell me why the sex would be really great?? do you mean like kinky? < haha that looks so creepy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="sigma"]
    My boss is ISFj... not quite the best relationship in the world... but it can have its moments...

i think we always want something from the person who benefits us and its too one sided and in time will always prove to be an immature relationship or one the benefactor has to do only out of pleasure for the beneficiary, but that can be draining to have to be that moral all the time. our benefactor has needs and duality needs, too.

lefty

enfj

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm thanks for the advice.. yes, i think she is reciprocating, we make each other smile all the time, she is very modest and cautious though, and very hard to read but i can tell that there is some intense emotion behind her stoic face, shes a hard worker but when she gets stressed shes quiet, shes also of middle eastern descent (palestinian parents) she says theyre strict and dont allow her to date, but she says she's had two boyfriends, she seems to be pretty much westernized tho, born in the states, and she isnt religious, altho her parents are. tell me why the sex would be really great?? do you mean like kinky? < haha that looks so creepy
    Sweet. Middle-Eastern women are hot.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And an attractive Middle Eastern ISFj woman = mega hot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="lefty"]
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma

i think we always want something from the person who benefits us and its too one sided and in time will always prove to be an immature relationship or one the benefactor has to do only out of pleasure for the beneficiary, but that can be draining to have to be that moral all the time. our benefactor has needs and duality needs, too.

lefty

enfj

I read that ISFJs need to be needed and that I must try to inspire a feeling of being wanted and needed in her to win her heart. It seems from my perspective (INFP) that this suits me well. She would completely be my object of affection, and im sure she likes me persuing her. If she was my benefactor and I her beneficiary, then wouldnt this be a perfect match in a love relationship. She would feel like I need her (which would be true) and her being a benefactor to me would embrace this role because she likes the feeling of being needed. any comments?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know the difference between MBTI and Socionics (just checking)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the difference? arent they both based on Jung's model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so things havent been going so well with my ISFJ. i hardly ever talk to her, have no classes with her, just kinda see her walking by sometimes... i used to wait for her (i know where shed be walking by after class) but a lot of times shes usually with someone talking.. i thought she had a lot of interest in me... theres something quiet and intense about... ive decided not to wait around for her, but ill say hi when i pass by... i think waiting around for her just kind of fills my head with expectations and ultimately gets me down... she talks on her cell a lot too, wtf is that fukkin sensates

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so things havent been going so well with my ISFJ. i hardly ever talk to her, have no classes with her, just kinda see her walking by sometimes... i used to wait for her (i know where shed be walking by after class) but a lot of times shes usually with someone talking.. i thought she had a lot of interest in me... theres something quiet and intense about... ive decided not to wait around for her, but ill say hi when i pass by... i think waiting around for her just kind of fills my head with expectations and ultimately gets me down... she talks on her cell a lot too, wtf is that fukkin sensates

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think that's the best decision too, in the past when i've let idealism dictate my inaction it's come back to haunt me. and yah the cell thing sounds annoying already, now imagine having to deal with it on an almost daily basis for hours on end lol
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im starting to think that my ISFJ friend is actually my dual, ESTP... I recently learned that she is definately a Perceiving type and she also has a lot of aquaintances and people say hi to her all the time, so probably an E.. and I think for a woman she definately has some of the Feeling characteristics and empathy ( or could it be her Sensing that picks up on my emotions?) but overall i think she may be a Thinking type.. I suggested she break up with her bf and she agreed.. she even said 'yea, seriously'....so i must have completely mistyped her.. although, i didnt have much information to judge her on anyway, orrrrrr my idealized romantic fantasies are taking off and im justifying her to be my dual... Anywho... she is very hard to read.. in fact, a lot of people tell her that and she seems to think that the character descriptions for the astrological sign Gemini fit her well... i get a sense that we both dont want to part from each other when we actually do talk and that we need each other when we are away... any comments would be much appreciated....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has also moved around a lot in highschool, because she would live with different relatives. she hasnt said so, but i think this may be because of her strict, traditional, Muslim parents.. anywho, how do strict parents affect the personality type of an ESTP???