Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Real typing-challenge

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Real typing-challenge

    Since I’ve been unsure about my type for about a month I decided to describe myself and ask you for help. You may think of me as an idiot who can’t figure out his type on his own but I don’t care ‘cause nobody on this forum knows me (thank God!). Before I write about myself I’ll tell you how sure I am about every single dichotomies and what types I was in the past.

    In the beginning – when I didn’t know anything about MBTI and socionics – I made a Myers-Brings test and thought I was ENTP because I was an information-junkie at the time (now I’m not anymore, I haven’t watched evening-news since ages) and I decided that the sentence ‘Feel deprived when cut off from interaction with the outside world’ suits me well. Then my friend made me realize that I cannot be ENTp. So I thought about me as an INTP. After discovering socionics I remained INTp. But about a month ago when I read a lot about Kurt Cobain I realized how much INFp there is in me. I know it is a shame to be divided between rational INTp and emotional INFp but I’m so in the middle! (which suits more to an INTp – I know) It depends on my mood whether I think I’m ILI or IEI.
    Current letter-dichotomies probability chart (WTF?!):
    I – 98%
    N – 80%
    T – 60%
    p – 100%

    1. I think my favourite film is ‘Lord of War’ because it made me realize how the dark side of trade looks/works. I also enjoyed ‘Candy’, ‘Closer’, ‘The Dreamers’, ‘Schuh des Manitu, Der’, ‘Garden State’, ‘Imaginary Heroes’ etc.
    2. One of my major weaknesses is indecisiveness. I just hate to make final decisions or…not necessarily final – any decisions. I have problems even with choosing a strawberry yoghurt or a chocolate one. I can’t decide who I want to be in the future and how will I live although I’ve been thinking about it a lot. If I have to make a choice without having much time to think I usually pick up the gauntlet (choose the more ambiguous option) thinking ‘Que sera, sera, I can do it’ and then regret it.
    3. Second of my major weaknesses is laziness. I hate to force myself do to something. Everyday I make resolutions for another day and the rest of my life but they never come into reality. I’ve always been a B-student because I’ve been to lazy to study a little to get As.
    4. The worst feeling in the world is embarrassment. I feel embarrassed really often. It not only because I have a talent to do/say embarrassing and goofy things but I just think really care what others think of me…but again I’m not sure :/…maybe I don’t… (see! that’s the problem!)
    5. I can get goofily excided, laugh shake my hands. And then feel more like a child than a man. :/ That is my another problem. I hate to feel that unmanly but I often do. What can I do if I feel like acting so foolishly when I should keep my mind rationally-thinking?
    6. My atheism is based on science. Everything is so clear without God! Got is simply an irrational creation of a human mind that made him believe that there is a reason to live when human kind became intelligent enough to realize the pointlessness of the existence. Why I didn’t kill myself? My instincts don’t let me do that, I think. And actually I like living. Live is all I got and I’m glad I can enjoy it. I wrote lots of long articles about religion but in Polish so I can’t paste them.
    7. I’m a maniac of Darwin’s theory of evolution. I could say it’s my religion. Everything we do is an effect of evolution. Our morality, feelings...the hole being! I write about that lots of articles either.
    8. My poems are more or less literal but they always tell some story. Here’s an example (this one isn’t really good but it’s written in English): http://thinkingtrial.blog.onet.pl/2,...684,index.html
    (I know that both INFps and INTps are dynamics but maybe you consider some other type for me.)
    9. I think I’m more a Te-vegetarian than Fe, because I realize that killing is a part of nature so I don’t consider haunting for food or raising animals on traditional farms as a bad thing. I just don’t want to eat meat that comes from farms where animals suffer all their lives being treated so cruelly.
    10.I’ve always dreamed about being a celebrity trying to find some privacy. In my imagination there are lots of people around my trying to make some photo, talk to me and I’m just hiding under a hood enjoying the ‘unwanted’ attention.
    11. I reckon that happiness is the most important value in live. If I’ll be pool, lonely, hated etc. but happy – it’s gonna be great.
    12. I like to say thinks like ‘I want you to realise (‘cause I know how hard it is for you to realise anything) that this book doesn’t have pictures. Do you still want to borrow it?’ But I hardly ever criticize anyone. Live and let live, anyone can to whatever they want. I’m an absolute liberalist. I joke about others but it isn’t serious at all so I can joke about some person’s modesty, cheerfulness etc.
    13. I don’t know anyone who gets late more often than I do. I’m always late!

    If you’ve read it all: THANKS A LOT! (I wouldn’t do it) And if posted an answer: God bless you!

    Bonus: Last note from my diary. I know you don’t understand but I posted it if you’d like to take a look at my handwriting.
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

  2. #2
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Real typing-challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    6. My atheism is based on science. Everything is so clear without God!
    Some would say everything is so clear with God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think INFp > INTp
    INTp
    sx/sp

  4. #4
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hippy.

  5. #5
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hate to sound like I am jumping on the bandwagon here, but my assessment came without looking at what others posted, and you seem to be much more of an INFp (IEI) than an INTp (ILI).
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  6. #6
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    your tone and examples of creativity definitely strike me as INFp. how are you 100% P and 98% I? I consider myself pretty much a loner but only around 65-70% I.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  7. #7
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ni up the wazoo. The post is negativist-narrative and formalized in a Te way but containing lots of INFp subject matters.
    How long did it take you to write this? Did your mood change during it? Did you experience some kind of weird relief towards the end? Some hope of resolution?

    You'll probably be happy in the short while at least thinking you are INFp. (But I think you should consider yourself INTp anyway)
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    your tone and examples of creativity definitely strike me as INFp. how are you 100% P and 98% I? I consider myself pretty much a loner but only around 65-70% I.
    Oh, I don't mean that I'm an introvert in 98%, I mean that the probability that I am I ( :wink: ) is 98%.
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    How long did it take you to write this?
    It didn't take long but I'd been thinking about what to write in the post (in the bathtub, bed, on a walk) before starting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Did your mood change during it? )
    No, not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Did you experience some kind of weird relief towards the end? Some hope of resolution?
    I experienced a relief after clicking 'Submit', because I don't like to write that kind of stuff. I love to write stories, poems etc. but writing about my political, ethical, religious views and also explaining my feelings, emotions is a much harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Some hope of resolution?
    Yeah, definitely. I felt like I was sending an information to get an official, clear answer like 'You are an INTp'. But, of course, I knew I won't get that kind of answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    You'll probably be happy in the short while at least thinking you are INFp
    Of course, I think it's obvious that nobody wants to be an INTp. You know, I never understood why some people don't like INTps so much. But when I met two ILIs I suddenly got the answer. Even when INTp is smiling and being very polite there is something so...cold about them. I'm afraid that some people may think of me this way. :/ That's why it gives me some hope when INTp I know tells me 'Calm down' twice a day, cause I think I cannot be the same type as he because I'm the one who's full of emotions and he's just looking at me and smiling like I was a joke.
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

  10. #10
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of course, I think it's obvious that nobody wants to be an INTp. You know, I never understood why some people don't like INTps so much. But when I met two ILIs I suddenly got the answer. Even when INTp is smiling and being very polite there is something so...cold about them. I'm afraid that some people may think of me this way. :/ That's why it gives me some hope when INTp I know tells me 'Calm down' twice a day, cause I think I cannot be the same type as he because I'm the one who's full of emotions and he's just looking at me and smiling like I was a joke.
    It is not a matter of us wanting your to be anything. We think that you are an INFp based upon what you provided us, and our wants do not enter into the equation. The embolden are very sort of responses, which appeal to the feelings of others and whether or not one thing is "liked."
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  11. #11
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not yet really convinced over this. So I'll just throw a question? Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp? It's not rare for delta extroverts to mistype themselves introvert and I may have mistyped your intuition as Ni instead of Ne.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  12. #12
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    I'm not yet really convinced over this. So I'll just throw a question? Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp? It's not rare for delta extroverts to mistype themselves introvert and I may have mistyped your intuition as Ni instead of Ne.
    Then you might as well ask if he has considered INFj, ENTp, or INTj as well, because otherwise jumping from INFp to ENFp does not make sense unless the other types are also considered.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i love your handwriting. An upward slant signifies optimism and wtf you write smilies in your diary? hahaha cute.

  14. #14
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    I'm not yet really convinced over this. So I'll just throw a question? Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp? It's not rare for delta extroverts to mistype themselves introvert and I may have mistyped your intuition as Ni instead of Ne.
    Then you might as well ask if he has considered INFj, ENTp, or INTj as well, because otherwise jumping from INFp to ENFp does not make sense unless the other types are also considered.
    No. Wrong. He is someone who makes negativist narratives. Only xxxp types make negativist narratives so only they are possible. And ENFp is negativist to ENTp's positivism. Of course I could also start doubting the negativism but at this point I don't. If I do I'll throw INFj into the mix but still no INTj or ENTp.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  15. #15
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    I'm not yet really convinced over this. So I'll just throw a question? Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp? It's not rare for delta extroverts to mistype themselves introvert and I may have mistyped your intuition as Ni instead of Ne.
    Then you might as well ask if he has considered INFj, ENTp, or INTj as well, because otherwise jumping from INFp to ENFp does not make sense unless the other types are also considered.
    No. Wrong. He is someone who makes negativist narratives. Only xxxp types make negativist narratives so only they are possible. And ENFp is negativist to ENTp's positivism. Of course I could also start doubting the negativism but at this point I don't. If I do I'll throw INFj into the mix but still no INTj or ENTp.
    No wrong yourself. Evidence for Manifestation of Functions > Dichotomy Typology. Even then it does not matter, as he is an INFp anyway.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  16. #16
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    I'm not yet really convinced over this. So I'll just throw a question? Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp? It's not rare for delta extroverts to mistype themselves introvert and I may have mistyped your intuition as Ni instead of Ne.
    Then you might as well ask if he has considered INFj, ENTp, or INTj as well, because otherwise jumping from INFp to ENFp does not make sense unless the other types are also considered.
    No. Wrong. He is someone who makes negativist narratives. Only xxxp types make negativist narratives so only they are possible. And ENFp is negativist to ENTp's positivism. Of course I could also start doubting the negativism but at this point I don't. If I do I'll throw INFj into the mix but still no INTj or ENTp.
    No wrong yourself. Evidence for Manifestation of Functions > Dichotomy Typology. Even then it does not matter, as he is an INFp anyway.
    No. Wrong. I'm not even discussing this with you. The reason dichotomic manifestations are better is that they are direct evidence. Their only problem is the momentary changes they have. If you type a person not according to the way s/he tells something but according to what s/he says you are typing based on second hand knowledge. People's observations of themselves change. These are truisms that you simply can not avoid. You may try. I have no interest in convincing you of this. But at least I tried. Good day to you.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    It is not a matter of us wanting your to be anything. We think that you are an INFp based upon what you provided us, and our wants do not enter into the equation.
    I know, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Personally I love atmospheres where you can just be yourself and no one will judge you, I hate being in a group of people that makes you feel inferior for being goofy.
    Neither do I. That's why I'm not really into ISFj because they make me feel like I'm crazy and perverse while they're good, normal people shocked by the way I act and the things I say. ISTj are also very balanced but I feel good with them being myself. I think those are relations of benefit between me and ISTjs because I can piss them and it never works the other way. It's even a lot of fun when ISTj tells me that I'm mad and gets irritated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Have you thought about the possibility of ENFp?
    Yeah, I did for few minutes in total. ENFp's description is...damn...it suits to me quite well. This is mad! Being an extravert would explain my indesisiveness about my own type, but...no, I cannot be an extravert.
    Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    I don't care what a person's morals, or attitudes about life are, if they like me, then they're royalty in my eyes.
    I don't think I can say that about myself. I could not be a friend of someone who is unpleasant and unfair towards others. Edit: Well, actually I have few cruel acquaintances that I like to hang out with... But they will never become my friends probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Then you might as well ask if he has considered INFj, ENTp, or INTj as well, because otherwise jumping from INFp to ENFp does not make sense unless the other types are also considered.
    I haven't considered any rational type but I've been thinking about ENTp for a while.

    Thanks a lot for willing to help me, I really appreciate it.
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

  18. #18
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At this point I too am pretty happy with INFp.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes. Assuming you've typed the people you talked about correctly, I think INFp is right.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you, guys, VERY MUCH. I analyzed myself very carefully once again, I thought about what you've said and...I'm so INFp. I'll add those two points:
    1. I love weird, extraordinary people. Chatting with them is like a travel through exotic lands – problematic but really interesting.
    2. I value justice more than mercy however I cannot not to forgive, I just can’t remain mad at someone.
    I've also read this description which helped me a lot.
    So, Smilingeyes, looks like we're conflicting...
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

  21. #21
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    No. Wrong. I'm not even discussing this with you. The reason dichotomic manifestations are better is that they are direct evidence. Their only problem is the momentary changes they have. If you type a person not according to the way s/he tells something but according to what s/he says you are typing based on second hand knowledge. People's observations of themselves change. These are truisms that you simply can not avoid. You may try. I have no interest in convincing you of this. But at least I tried. Good day to you.
    Could you expand upon this, please? Function v. dichotomic manifestations, and why and in what situations one might be better to focus on than the other, etc.? But, perhaps this is not the best thread for this.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  22. #22
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde
    Could you expand upon this, please? Function v. dichotomic manifestations, and why and in what situations one might be better to focus on than the other, etc.? But, perhaps this is not the best thread for this.
    Answering this elsewhere.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sounds like a very self-aware ILE to me. I definitely identified with bits of it, particularly the bits that have to do with Fe 6th function and Se 3rd.

    I think my favourite film is ‘Lord of War’ because it made me realize how the dark side of trade looks/works. I also enjoyed ‘Candy’, ‘Closer’, ‘The Dreamers’, ‘Schuh des Manitu, Der’, ‘Garden State’, ‘Imaginary Heroes’ etc.
    Ne with Fe.

    One of my major weaknesses is indecisiveness. I just hate to make final decisions or…not necessarily final – any decisions. I have problems even with choosing a strawberry yoghurt or a chocolate one. I can’t decide who I want to be in the future and how will I live although I’ve been thinking about it a lot. If I have to make a choice without having much time to think I usually pick up the gauntlet (choose the more ambiguous option) thinking ‘Que sera, sera, I can do it’ and then regret it.
    Intuition, perhaps ethical also.

    Second of my major weaknesses is laziness. I hate to force myself do to something. Everyday I make resolutions for another day and the rest of my life but they never come into reality. I’ve always been a B-student because I’ve been to lazy to study a little to get As.
    Intuition. Obviously laziness is a common phenomenon with causes in abundance, but the bolded part, I think, outlines the particular attitude towards the problem, which points to weak sensing.

    The worst feeling in the world is embarrassment. I feel embarrassed really often. It not only because I have a talent to do/say embarrassing and goofy things but I just think really care what others think of me…but again I’m not sure :/…maybe I don’t… (see! that’s the problem!)
    Fe 6th, with a little bit of Fi 4th at the end there.

    I can get goofily excided, laugh shake my hands. And then feel more like a child than a man. :/ That is my another problem. I hate to feel that unmanly but I often do. What can I do if I feel like acting so foolishly when I should keep my mind rationally-thinking?
    Ne definitely, maybe with Fe values?

    My atheism is based on science. Everything is so clear without God! Got is simply an irrational creation of a human mind that made him believe that there is a reason to live when human kind became intelligent enough to realize the pointlessness of the existence. Why I didn’t kill myself? My instincts don’t let me do that, I think. And actually I like living. Live is all I got and I’m glad I can enjoy it. I wrote lots of long articles about religion but in Polish so I can’t paste them.
    Merry>Serious

    I’m a maniac of Darwin’s theory of evolution. I could say it’s my religion. Everything we do is an effect of evolution. Our morality, feelings...the hole being! I write about that lots of articles either.
    That sounds like Ti to me.

    I’ve always dreamed about being a celebrity trying to find some privacy. In my imagination there are lots of people around my trying to make some photo, talk to me and I’m just hiding under a hood enjoying the ‘unwanted’ attention.
    Fe 6th function. A lot of times ILEs don't like being put on the spot (Se 3rd function - "Perform now!" "...Sorry, what?" ), but even if they don't like the immediate attention, they like the idea that people "notice" them.

    I reckon that happiness is the most important value in live. If I’ll be pool, lonely, hated etc. but happy – it’s gonna be great.
    There's Merry>Serious again, maybe with Si>Se values?

    I like to say thinks like ‘I want you to realise (‘cause I know how hard it is for you to realise anything) that this book doesn’t have pictures. Do you still want to borrow it?’ But I hardly ever criticize anyone. Live and let live, anyone can to whatever they want. I’m an absolute liberalist. I joke about others but it isn’t serious at all so I can joke about some person’s modesty, cheerfulness etc.
    This is precisely the kind of teasing I like to do to my friends and family. Merry>Serious, at least, with a typically Alpha Quadra attitude.

    I don’t know anyone who gets late more often than I do. I’m always late!
    Heh, join the club. Irrational, intuitive.

    My tentative conclusion is Ne-ILE.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    I’m a maniac of Darwin’s theory of evolution. I could say it’s my religion. Everything we do is an effect of evolution. Our morality, feelings...the hole being! I write about that lots of articles either.
    That sounds like Ti to me.
    It is not , it has nothing to do with . But it is not clear whether it is a strong argument for not either.

  25. #25
    sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    641
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Real typing-challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    Current letter-dichotomies probability chart (WTF?!):
    I – 98%
    N – 80%
    T – 60%
    p – 100%
    That T- 60% is a common illusion of INFp... I have it frequently I use to be a very good at mathematics, even went to olympics. I now have a job in computer programming BUT as I said.... it is only an illusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    2. One of my major weaknesses is indecisiveness.
    I have fantasies about a loved one taking all of the good decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    3. Second of my major weaknesses is laziness.
    I have fantasies about a SLE whipping my ass into action. I know I can do so much... I just know...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    4. The worst feeling in the world is embarrassment.
    I have a brand new fire red Peugeot that I don't drive. I somehow rationalized that I don't drive it because it wouldn't be safe due to my TLE... but I know when I'm honest with myself that it is the embarrassment of stopping the engine at the traffic. light

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    6. My atheism is based on science. Everything is so clear without God!
    You haven't found the right abstractions...
    Take a look here:
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Anthony_de_Mello
    To give you a little taste:
    "Tell me," said the atheist, "Is there a God— really?"
    Said the master, "If you want me to be perfectly honest with you, I will not answer."
    Later the disciples demanded to know why he had not answered.
    "Because the question is unanswerable," said the Master.
    "So you are an atheist?"
    "Certainly not. The atheist makes the mistake of denying that of which nothing may be said... and the theist makes the mistake of affirming it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    7. I’m a maniac of Darwin’s theory of evolution.
    Take a look at this guy:
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    Bonus: Last note from my diary. I know you don’t understand but I posted it if you’d like to take a look at my handwriting.
    [/quote]
    Very ugly writing... so you probably have a rather high IQ. One question: Did you changed your writing at one point in your life? I switched from a classical taught ligatured writing to a individual letters, closer to typing, writing that turned out to be just as ugly.

    Oh... and yeah.... Welcome to BETA!
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

    I chose Love

  26. #26
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with INFp.

    I understood Gilly's analysis, but I think that where he says "Fe=6th function" could also be explained by Fe as creative function. Yes there is a lot of Ne but Ni too, and of course Ni-dominants will also show Ne.

    I agree on Merry, irrational, intuitive, but I think Ti is more in the super-id.

    So basically Gilly and I disagree on the relative focus on Ti and Fe.

    On this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashish
    1. I love weird, extraordinary people. Chatting with them is like a travel through exotic lands – problematic but really interesting.
    This seems more INFp than ENTp, as far as it goes. It sounds like Fi as 8th rather than 4th function, and Ni>Ne rather than Ne>Ni. It's not much, of course.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Real typing-challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by sigma
    One question: Did you changed your writing at one point in your life? I switched from a classical taught ligatured writing to a individual letters, closer to typing, writing that turned out to be just as ugly.
    So did I. In 5th grade. It looked much better...in the beginning.
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •