Thread: Te dominants & Fast Speech

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Te dominants & Fast Speech

Especially online, I realize I type faster and am waiting for people to respond to me a lot more than other people are. It is like I am always waiting for them to respond. I can be this way with my speech, too, because there is so much information I want to give out, and then I have to make sure we're on the same page..... so, the urge to talk fast is always there.

I know someone said Expat can talk fast. What about you other Te dominants? Or people who know Te dominants?

Any thoughts?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Te dominants & Fast Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Especially online, I realize I type faster and am waiting for people to respond to me a lot more than other people are. It is like I am always waiting for them to respond. I can be this way with my speech, too, because there is so much information I want to give out, and then I have to make sure we're on the same page..... so, the urge to talk fast is always there.

I know someone said Expat can talk fast. What about you other Te dominants? Or people who know Te dominants?

Any thoughts?
    My ENTj friend speaks very quickly when he gets excited, showering me with way more information than I can retain. (For me at least, speed and large amounts of information do not go well together.) From our last conversation where we discussed history, I remember that Germany used to be called Prussia, for instance. And that Germany and France really hated each other because when Germany took Paris at one point (I think he said Bismarck was in charge?) they crowned their next king in France... And the French were really mad so, coincidentally or not, when they beat the Germans in WWI they signed the Treaty of Versailles in the same place the king was crowned, almost as if they were trying to get back at them for before. I'm not sure if that's true, but it's what I remember him saying. But that's probably about 2%, if even that, of what he said in the 20 minutes he rambled. Speaking quickly seems to be almost out of necessity for him. He has a lot he wants to say and is impatient (at least in that regard), so he tries to get it out as quickly as possible (or so I interpret it to be).
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boss at work is a female ENTj, and I haven't really noticed her talking fast as such, although she is renowned for talking rather loudly, which can be amusing to point out at times (such as being able to hear her on the phone when you're in another room in the building). It's possible she is a fast talker and I just don't notice it =/
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a ISFj/INTj father daughter pair who talk extremely fast...seems that the ISFj daughter just gets it from him because they do it in exactly the same way.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I know a ISFj/INTj father daughter pair who talk extremely fast...seems that the ISFj daughter just gets it from him because they do it in exactly the same way.
    Lol, they "do it" the same way? rofl

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Te dominants & Fast Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    I remember that Germany used to be called Prussia, for instance. And that Germany and France really hated each other because when Germany took Paris at one point (I think he said Bismarck was in charge?) they crowned their next king in France... And the French were really mad so, coincidentally or not, when they beat the Germans in WWI they signed the Treaty of Versailles in the same place the king was crowned, almost as if they were trying to get back at them for before. I'm not sure if that's true, but it's what I remember him saying.
    - Prussia was the largest and strongest among many independent German states
    - in the Prussia-France war of 1871, yes when Bismarck was in charge of Prussia, the Prussians occupied Paris and proclaimed the King of Prussia as German Emperor (that was the Second Reich) in Versaiiles
    - and yes, that was one reason for the treaty of Versailles being there.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Lol, they "do it" the same way? rofl
    EwEwEwEw... We all know Christine NEVER does "it" anyhow...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes I find that Te people talk fast. But many types seem to be waiting for responses the most (to their own perspective)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not Te dominant but I can talk fast and type really fast also (I find myself waiting for responses). The only person I know of who is faster than myself in that respect is my ESFj husband. We use email like instant messaging.
    IEI-Fe 4w3