Thread: type me based on my recent "experience"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type me based on my recent "experience"

so, after about 4 months abstinence, I decided to puff the magic dragon with some friends yesterday. I'm making this post because of certain perceptions and cognitions I observed in myself in a relaxed, unrestrained environment and mindstate and was hoping to get feedback on certain functions they possibly correlated with. so.....

At first I was social, but as I went deeper into the high I realized I was forcing it and that what came naturally was for me to go off on these abstract tangents with little attention paid to what was around me. I would sit, seemingly paralyzed, for 5 minutes and then suddenly come out of 'the zone' and attempt to make some conversation to compensate for my (self-perceived) aloofness. If I had to describe the consistent way I thought, I would say, abstract, visual and global - I had trouble functioning physically because, one, I was knocked out and hadn't eaten, but also because I was so busy thinking - it took me 15 minutes to use the bathroom. The fact that we did it out on his back porch where we were visible unnerved me - I spent a large amount of time coming up with contingency plans for every possibility, i.e. moving my car so the cops wouldn't get the tags if they came to his house, mapping out a complete physical escape route based on different ways people could see/catch us - all of the guys there said 'fuck it, you're being too paranoid', but I saw how the shit could develop, they were just being stupid. When I did observe, it was usually the people, and I would focus on their underlying motivations and traits and then associate those perceptions with mostly visual metaphors or representations, like animals, shapes, just any symbol. I really spent the whole time going back and forth between theorizing and worrying about the cops coming to ever just 'chill', but I'm glad I did it because it just relaxed me and I had some very interesting perceptions.

So, what I'm wondering is what you think about the stuff I mentioned, specifically how it relates to Ni, Ne, Te, or Ti - I know those are my strong functions...I'm pretty sure you can tell sensing is weak from the description and my feeling is fairly weak, I remember making some derisive jokes and was just more in touch with my theoretical framework than the vibes in the room or w/e. I can give more details if necessary.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not exactly what drug you're referring to. weed or heroin?

anyway, we've discussed here about how alcohol/drugs fulfill your dual seeking function.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    i'm not exactly what drug you're referring to. weed or heroin?

anyway, we've discussed here about how alcohol/drugs fulfill your dual seeking function.
    probably weed... if he was on heroin he'd be noddin' out instead of sitting here being all cerebral about it :wink:

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weed, dude....'puff the dragon'....I was just cautious about writing certain words on the computer I'm on

Creepy-bg

'puff the dragon' is pretty close to 'chasing the dragon' maybe that's what she read.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    'puff the dragon' is pretty close to 'chasing the dragon' maybe that's what she read.
    yeah that is what i thought.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often