Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 99

Thread: How Ideas work in society

  1. #1
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default How Ideas work in society

    I just quickly put this together so its a bit messy.



  2. #2
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    For every New Idea Creator, there is an Implementor. For every critic, there is a follower. They back each other up. New idea people need implementors to spread the word, critics need followers to conform.

  3. #3
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How did you derive the organization of this chart?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  4. #4
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    How did you derive the organization of this chart?
    +Ne/-Ni is idea producing.... its seeking -Se/+Si is idea attack

    +Ni/-Ne is flaw finding.... its seeking +Se/-Si which is the following of ideas... +Ni/-Ne find flaws so that +Se/-Si can keep living their system, they compliment each other.

  5. #5
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    So according to your system, I hate INTps, ENTjs, ENFps, INFjs, ESFps, ISFjs, ESTjs, and ISTps, which isn't true at all. Stop pulling all this shit out of your ass.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  6. #6
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    So according to your system, I hate INTps, ENTjs, ENFps, INFjs, ESFps, ISFjs, ESTjs, and ISTps, which isn't true at all. Stop pulling all this shit out of your ass.
    Um no...hmmm..

    yea you dumbfuck thats exactly what i meant, now go inspect your own colon with your tongue.

  7. #7
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I'd consider it if you're system actually made the slightest bit of sense. Considering that it doesn't, your counterattack doesn't mean jack shit.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  8. #8
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Herzy, I feel the need to let you know that the thought that there are girls out there who actually have insightful minds and aren't just nerds is very reassuring to me.

  9. #9
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Maybe I'd consider it if you're system actually made the slightest bit of sense. Considering that it doesn't, your counterattack doesn't mean jack shit.
    Well, as to the idea that I don't think you have a reason for disagreeing with my system, I challenge you to tell me whats wrong with it. I have a feeling I won't get a good response to this, because you aren't capable of logical thought.

  10. #10
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a lot of that is wrong. group 2 is not resistant to change at all. an ISTp is not a follower. I don't really see an NF as a fault finder, as that would be more NT.

    for the correct stuff....the new idea types were right, but other types could be in that category. and the implementors seemed pretty accurate.

    N's come up with revolutionary ideas. S's apply shit.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  11. #11
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    a lot of that is wrong. group 2 is not resistant to change at all. an ISTp is not a follower. I don't really see an NF as a fault finder, as that would be more NT.

    for the correct stuff....the new idea types were right, but other types could be in that category. and the implementors seemed pretty accurate.

    N's come up with revolutionary ideas. S's apply shit.
    Groups 2 and 4 are very resistant to change. The whole concept of being a critic is to cut down innovation. And if feeling types can create ideas, feeling types can't critique down ideas??? That doesn't make much sense. ENFps and INFjs see all the negative possibilities and other alternatives. They see the problems with things. ISTp is very much a follower, they aren't much into routine, but there sensing +Se according to gulenko, is that of deduction of authority, or submissiveness(or of retaliation).

  12. #12
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Groups 2 and 4 are very resistant to change. The whole concept of being a critic is to cut down innovation. And if feeling types can create ideas, feeling types can't critique down ideas??? That doesn't make much sense. ENFps and INFjs see all the negative possibilities and other alternatives. They see the problems with things. ISTp is very much a follower, they aren't much into routine, but there sensing +Se according to gulenko, is that of deduction of authority, or submissiveness(or of retaliation).
    lol .... "according to Gulenko".....

    SJ is the temperament of "followers"....they are the ones subservient to authority. You actually think an SP is a follower? maybe more than an N but they still do whatever they want. My brother and a good friend of mine are ESTp and are completely independent. As for the NF critique thing, I wasn't entirely against it, it's just that the thinkers are more fault-finding with ideas. I would agree that group 4 for the most part is resistant to change, but explain to me how an INTp or ENFp is. that's absurd.

    N's love change.....they hate routine.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  13. #13
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Groups 2 and 4 are very resistant to change. The whole concept of being a critic is to cut down innovation. And if feeling types can create ideas, feeling types can't critique down ideas??? That doesn't make much sense. ENFps and INFjs see all the negative possibilities and other alternatives. They see the problems with things. ISTp is very much a follower, they aren't much into routine, but there sensing +Se according to gulenko, is that of deduction of authority, or submissiveness(or of retaliation).
    lol .... "according to Gulenko".....

    SJ is the temperament of "followers"....they are the ones subservient to authority. You actually think an SP is a follower? maybe more than an N but they still do whatever they want. My brother and a good friend of mine are ESTp and are completely independent. As for the NF critique thing, I wasn't entirely against it, it's just that the thinkers are more fault-finding with ideas. I would agree that group 4 for the most part is resistant to change, but explain to me how an INTp or ENFp is. that's absurd.

    N's love change.....they hate routine.
    Lol... have you ever met an ESFj or an ISFp, they aren't "subservient" to authority. They may follow traditions, but they don't let people tell them what to do. INTps and ENFps see the faults in ideas. By definition, that is a resistance to change.

  14. #14
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no, "by definition" resistance to change is fucking resistance to change. fear of the unknown, fondness for routine and familiarity, preference of tried-and-trusted methods. That is resistance to change. I find fault in ideas - that is called logical analysis. :wink:

    you can't argue with the premise that N's enjoy/accept change while S's don't. Whether it's myers briggs or socionics, that is a well known fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Lol... have you ever met an ESFj or an ISFp, they aren't "subservient" to authority.
    if an ISFp isn't subservient to authority, then how could an ISTp possibly be?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  15. #15
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    no, "by definition" resistance to change is fucking resistance to change. fear of the unknown, fondness for routine and familiarity, preference of tried-and-trusted methods. That is resistance to change. I find fault in ideas - that is called logical analysis. :wink:

    you can't argue with the premise that N's enjoy/accept change while S's don't. Whether it's myers briggs or socionics, that is a well known fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Lol... have you ever met an ESFj or an ISFp, they aren't "subservient" to authority.
    if an ISFp isn't subservient to authority, then how could an ISTp possibly be?
    ISFps and ISTps use a different sensing, ISFps use +Si/-Se ISTps use -Si/+Se

    And, no that is not a well known fact, I have no idea where you heard that but I've never heard that before. +Ne/-Ni and +Si/-Se are the functions of change originality capture of authority and relativity, +Ni/-Ne and -Si/+Se are the functions of absolution, problems in ideas, and deduction of authority

    -Ni +Ne -Si and +Se are resistant to change

  16. #16
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +Ne is my 2nd function and I'm definitely not resistant to change. I mean, if I formulate a routine that works, I'll use it, but variety is a positive thing to me.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  17. #17
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i wish we could have a rating system for members where underneath all avatars would also say "makes sense rating" so that people would'nt have to read all this "dumb fuck" and "colon" shit.
    Since when popularity is linked to reason? I thought it was the opposite, actually.

    Also, I do consider myself to be a critic and somewhat resistant to change as the chart suggests. A good example is the linux community, which is dominated by alpha NTs. I hate it when they change things almost daily, just for the sake of doing something different. Not better, just different. Like "my own distro" that does the same thing as the hundreds already available.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  18. #18
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    +Ne is my 2nd function and I'm definitely not resistant to change. I mean, if I formulate a routine that works, I'll use it, but variety is a positive thing to me.

    +Ne and -Ni is your second function if your an INTj, which means you would not be resistant to change

  19. #19
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i wish we could have a rating system for members where underneath all avatars would also say "makes sense rating" so that people would'nt have to read all this "dumb fuck" and "colon" shit.
    I said that because of something he said in another thread.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i wish we could have a rating system for members where underneath all avatars would also say "makes sense rating" so that people would'nt have to read all this "dumb fuck" and "colon" shit.
    I said that because of something he said in another thread.
    Herzy's a she.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  21. #21
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so, semi-duals who hate each other? rationals who love change? an ENFp who is resistant to change? an ISTp without independance of mind? what's an implementor and how come ESTj isn't one of them? how in the hell did you come up with this diagram? what does it mean? i think you got some explaining to do?

    how come critiquers of ideas get along with followers? why do followers hate the ones who implement the ideas? and what about that word? hate? of course, we can easily recognise the famous Fe-Fi divide but what the hell did you summon around it? it looks like the bad premise to a science fiction flop.

    these ideas who creates them? the "new idea" group right? so, at one point or another, the followers will be forced to follow whether or not they like the first group right? it all seems to point to the conclusion that one or two quadras in socionics seem to have a certain advantage over the others. the critiquers and followers despite their resistance will be force-fed new ideas by creators and implementors. according to your diagram of course. you're making Gamma and Delta look like a bunch of weak-willed blockheads.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  22. #22
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    +Ne and -Ni is your second function if your an INTj, which means you would not be resistant to change
    so, you were referring to them as base functions
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  23. #23
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: How Ideas work in society

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    I just quickly put this together so its a bit messy.


    Obligatory disclaimer: this is NOT Classical Socionics - it is hitta's idea of an improvement to Socionics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  24. #24
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    so, semi-duals who hate each other? rationals who love change? an ENFp who is resistant to change? an ISTp without independance of mind? what's an implementor and how come ESTj isn't one of them? how in the hell did you come up with this diagram? what does it mean? i think you got some explaining to do?

    how come critiquers of ideas get along with followers? why do followers hate the ones who implement the ideas? and what about that word? hate? of course, we can easily recognise the famous Fe-Fi divide but what the hell did you summon around it? it looks like the bad premise to a science fiction flop.

    these ideas who creates them? the "new idea" group right? so, at one point or another, the followers will be forced to follow whether or not they like the first group right? it all seems to point to the conclusion that one or two quadras in socionics seem to have a certain advantage over the others. the critiquers and followers despite their resistance will be force-fed new ideas by creators and implementors. according to your diagram of course. you're making Gamma and Delta look like a bunch of weak-willed blockheads.
    Um no I don't have any semiduals hating each other(although by hate i just mean it by the function in question). ENFp are very resistant to change. And about the ISTp, what does independence of mind have to do with anything. An Implementor is one that brings ideas into society, like the captains of the ideas. Critics and followers are both resistance to change(one of the reason they are duals with each other). And no I'm not making gamma and delta look bad.

  25. #25
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: How Ideas work in society

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    I just quickly put this together so its a bit messy.


    Obligatory disclaimer: this is NOT Classical Socionics - it is hitta's idea of an improvement to Socionics.
    If i hear that my idea isn't classical socionics i will beat you over the head with a long steel dildo

  26. #26
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    ENFp are very resistant to change.
    my dad is ENFp and is innovative, ideational and very much prone to change. I don't think your concept is exactly valid, albeit comprehensive.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  27. #27
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: How Ideas work in society

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    I just quickly put this together so its a bit messy.


    Obligatory disclaimer: this is NOT Classical Socionics - it is hitta's idea of an improvement to Socionics.
    If i hear that my idea isn't classical socionics
    What do you think classical socionics means?

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    i will beat you over the head with a long steel dildo
    Is that your approach to someone pointing out unpleasant truths? Not very effective, imo. You should try listening to others sometimes - they might have a point.

    Oh, and before you attempt to act all inflated again, just know that you left several huge openings for insults there that I elected not to take. Please don't act like a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  28. #28
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: How Ideas work in society

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    I just quickly put this together so its a bit messy.


    Obligatory disclaimer: this is NOT Classical Socionics - it is hitta's idea of an improvement to Socionics.
    If i hear that my idea isn't classical socionics
    What do you think classical socionics means?

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    i will beat you over the head with a long steel dildo
    Is that your approach to someone pointing out unpleasant truths? Not very effective, imo. You should try listening to others sometimes - they might have a point.

    Oh, and before you attempt to act all inflated again, just know that you left several huge openings for insults there that I elected not to take. Please don't act like a dick.
    Nothing is classical socionics, socionics is an idea. Its a sociological construct. And what constitutes something fitting in it. I mean everyone changes the definitions from the classical socionics. I sit here getting blasted for my ideas, when dual type theory that tracillaug talks about breaks classical socionics definitions too. How about the fact that everyone seems to have a stereotypical idea of how types are supposed to act. Is that breaking classical socionics. Why don't we put a disclaimer on ever single person that says something that a individual disagrees with. My theory is based on what I think that classical socionics is, because classical socionics isn't this set system. If it were, it'd be worthless. I'm sick and tired of saying "this theory doesn't correlate with classical socionics" because in reality, nothing does.

  29. #29
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, that was a really good post (not joking). I liked the way you presented the idea of socionics and what it really is - cause you're right; it is just a concept/construct, and everyone's views diverge because it isn't set in stone. You definitely just redeemed yourself after that pretentious "relative" philosophy post, lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  30. #30
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    ENFp are very resistant to change.
    my dad is ENFp and is innovative, ideational and very much prone to change. I don't think your concept is exactly valid, albeit comprehensive.
    ENFps are good at foresight and intuition of removal, not intuition of addition. ENFps reflect on things. They don't try to create news ideas intentionally. ENFps do have a agenda of needing to understand how things work, but that is not the creation of new ideas. ENFps might unintentionally run into a new discovery, but +Ne/-Ni is the functions of originality and the intuition of add and possibilities.


    To explain it better, both intuitions are that of possibilities, +Ne/-Ni is to see all the possible possibilities. -Ne/+Ni is to remove all the possibilities and come to an absolute conclusion.

  31. #31
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    so, semi-duals who hate each other? rationals who love change? an ENFp who is resistant to change? an ISTp without independance of mind? what's an implementor and how come ESTj isn't one of them? how in the hell did you come up with this diagram? what does it mean? i think you got some explaining to do?

    how come critiquers of ideas get along with followers? why do followers hate the ones who implement the ideas? and what about that word? hate? of course, we can easily recognise the famous Fe-Fi divide but what the hell did you summon around it? it looks like the bad premise to a science fiction flop.

    these ideas who creates them? the "new idea" group right? so, at one point or another, the followers will be forced to follow whether or not they like the first group right? it all seems to point to the conclusion that one or two quadras in socionics seem to have a certain advantage over the others. the critiquers and followers despite their resistance will be force-fed new ideas by creators and implementors. according to your diagram of course. you're making Gamma and Delta look like a bunch of weak-willed blockheads.
    Um no I don't have any semiduals hating each other(although by hate i just mean it by the function in question). ENFp are very resistant to change. And about the ISTp, what does independence of mind have to do with anything. An Implementor is one that brings ideas into society, like the captains of the ideas. Critics and followers are both resistance to change(one of the reason they are duals with each other). And no I'm not making gamma and delta look bad.
    i think you need to revise your intertype relations a bit. you provide a diagram but are utterly unable to explain what you're trying to force down our throats. what does independance of mind have to do with anything? how about you go read the articles available on the site before posting. you can't even define what you're doing. what are these ideas exactly? ENFp are always looking for new trends, new people, new "ideas". how did you come up with this new concept where they are resistant to change? they hate being bogged down. provide some valid info to back up your diagram.

    btw, genius, ISTj are Ne polr meaning they're totally resistant to change. you need to try mastering a subject before ever even thinking about changing it. how's that for resistance to change?
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  32. #32
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    To explain it better, both intuitions are that of possibilities, +Ne/-Ni is to see all the possible possibilities. -Ne/+Ni is to remove all the possibilities and come to an absolute conclusion.
    I don't get why any Ne would want to winnow the possibilities for a conclusion. How was +/- developed in the first place?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  33. #33
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    so, semi-duals who hate each other? rationals who love change? an ENFp who is resistant to change? an ISTp without independance of mind? what's an implementor and how come ESTj isn't one of them? how in the hell did you come up with this diagram? what does it mean? i think you got some explaining to do?

    how come critiquers of ideas get along with followers? why do followers hate the ones who implement the ideas? and what about that word? hate? of course, we can easily recognise the famous Fe-Fi divide but what the hell did you summon around it? it looks like the bad premise to a science fiction flop.

    these ideas who creates them? the "new idea" group right? so, at one point or another, the followers will be forced to follow whether or not they like the first group right? it all seems to point to the conclusion that one or two quadras in socionics seem to have a certain advantage over the others. the critiquers and followers despite their resistance will be force-fed new ideas by creators and implementors. according to your diagram of course. you're making Gamma and Delta look like a bunch of weak-willed blockheads.
    Um no I don't have any semiduals hating each other(although by hate i just mean it by the function in question). ENFp are very resistant to change. And about the ISTp, what does independence of mind have to do with anything. An Implementor is one that brings ideas into society, like the captains of the ideas. Critics and followers are both resistance to change(one of the reason they are duals with each other). And no I'm not making gamma and delta look bad.
    i think you need to revise your intertype relations a bit. you provide a diagram but are utterly unable to explain what you're trying to force down our throats. what does independance of mind have to do with anything? how about you go read the articles available on the site before posting. you can't even define what you're doing. what are these ideas exactly? ENFp are always looking for new trends, new people, new "ideas". how did you come up with this new concept where they are resistant to change? they hate being bogged down. provide some valid info to back up your diagram.

    btw, genius, ISTj are Ne polr meaning they're totally resistant to change. you need to try mastering a subject before ever even thinking about changing it. how's that for resistance to change?

    What the hell are you talking about with the words independence of minds, I've never said those words. And apparently you haven't seen my model


  34. #34
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    of course you haven't. you haven't delved into any of the articles deep enough. have you ever even skimmed them? you should have mentioned that you are a crackpot. do us and yourself a favour will ya? move your stuff to Non-socionic Type theories.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  35. #35
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    of course you haven't. you haven't delved into any of the articles deep enough. have you ever even skimmed them? you should have mentioned that you are a crackpot. do us and yourself a favour will ya? move your stuff to Non-socionic Type theories.

    hahaha crack pot..... your the one putting words in my mouth that I didn't say

  36. #36
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    you wouldn't understand the concept of creativity and original ideas if it ass raped you

  37. #37
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    reread yourself and start laughing at your own ignorance and stupidity. maybe you got a couple of people fooled but i can see that you're just another idiot who can barely read anything but their own words. you talk of original ideas but you can't even formulate one.

    you wouldn't understand the concept of creativity and original ideas if it ass raped you
    stop repeating things your daddy tells you before going to bed.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  38. #38
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    reread yourself and start laughing at your own ignorance and stupidity. maybe you got a couple of people fooled but i can see that you're just another idiot who can barely read anything but their own words. you talk of original ideas but you can't even formulate one.

    you wouldn't understand the concept of creativity and original ideas if it ass raped you
    stop repeating things your daddy tells you before going to bed.

    Um... how about you go kill yourself and rid the world of your stupidity. You have the IQ of an strawberry ice cream sandwich. Your one of those people that all they do is criticize criticize criticize. And you don't even know why you criticize, its like you've been programmed to do it, and hell you don't even know what you're criticizing. Your nothing more than a social slave. Just a simple variable in a math equation; continuous and predictable. You are just a another symbol, like how the american flag stands for injustice. Symbolic of everything else. In one word, plain. Just a plain mundane slave of society.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I shouldn't reply to this thread, but whatever...why not...

    * Would you at least acknowledge that your system and interpretation of +/- is sufficiently different from classical Socionics that people would not necessarily be in the same type in your system that they would be in classical Socionics? Similarly, do you recognize that the original use of +/- doesn't imply the dichotomy between limiting vs. expanding that you propose? (Or if you've read something that says it does, could you show us where that is?)

    * It seems that a lot of this is inspired from writings in Socionics that say that the Alphas are the idea originators. You've extended this somewhat to include all merry/subjectivist Ns, but are you aware that the original idea that Alphas are the idea originators has been discredited somewhat in the Socionics community? The issue is that Alphas come up with new ideas for systems, but other people do come up with new ideas related to other areas.

    * Are you aware that classical Socionics does not say people will "hate" their conflict/super-ego types? It just predicts conflict in long-term relationships, but that's very different from hate.

    * Would you acknowledge that your tendency to state things in a total, absolute manner, with a tendency to seem to fail to acknowledge the differences between your ideas and Socionics proper, is likely a major cause of people's resistance to your ideas? Put another way: Maybe the way you present your ideas is the reason why people seem resistant to them. And maybe that's why you think so many types are opposed to ideas in general.

    * Would you acknowledge that sometimes stating things that are clearly inaccurate or exaggerated does not actually serve the cause of "ideas" but rather tends to drown out better ideas, hence actually hindering ideas? Conversely, are you able to see that some people are both profilific generators of new ideas AND critical of other ideas they perceive as inferior? Do you recognize that it's not an "either or" proposition?

    * What do you make of all the famous people in various Socionics benchmark lists who came up with important new ideas but are listed as types that you say are against ideas?

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: How Ideas work in society

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Nothing is classical socionics, socionics is an idea. Its a sociological construct. And what constitutes something fitting in it. I mean everyone changes the definitions from the classical socionics. I sit here getting blasted for my ideas, when dual type theory that tracillaug talks about breaks classical socionics definitions too. How about the fact that everyone seems to have a stereotypical idea of how types are supposed to act. Is that breaking classical socionics. Why don't we put a disclaimer on ever single person that says something that a individual disagrees with. My theory is based on what I think that classical socionics is, because classical socionics isn't this set system. If it were, it'd be worthless. I'm sick and tired of saying "this theory doesn't correlate with classical socionics" because in reality, nothing does.
    By the way, I hadn't read this comment when I made my other comment, but I'll just mention that I understand your frustration. Clearly on this forum, it's easy to get the impression that there is no consensus in Socionics, because your inputs are primarily just other people on the forum, and bits of material on the internet, as well as personal observations.

    However, there is a community of Socionists in Eastern Europe that apparently does have more of a consensus than you seem to think. I think Rick has done a good job in explaining what mainstream Socionics is, and what's the history, etc.

    Now, it's very easy, though, to take comments from me and others and think they're saying that you're wrong because "this theory doesn't correlate with classical socionics"...but that's not what I'm saying, and it's not the point.

    My point is that if you want people to take your ideas more seriously, you should learn to distinguish your theories from mainstream Socionics...that is, to understand clearly how they're different, and not just make all-encompassing statements without knowledge. I have no problem with someone proposing a theory, but I think it's always good to state it for what it is, and to be open to knowledge about what other theories there are, and be honest and clear about the differences.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •