Thread: ISFps resurrected

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFps resurrected

So,

The idea that I'm ISFp has again surfaced. I don't really no much about real life ISFps as far as I can tell. Actually my experiences from any Alphas except ESFjs is rather limited. So tell me about your perception of ISFps. Not the usual (misleading?) stereotypes but more about personal experiences. Also I'm interested in how the dominance / caregiver attitude of their manifest? I see that is weak in me but I might just misinterpreting. Anyways I'm interested.

Creepy-bg

*yawn* I just woke up... I'm too lazy to do this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread fails to deliver This is my second ISFp thread and the previous one also failed to deliver.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    This thread fails to deliver This is my second ISFp thread and the previous one also failed to deliver.
    Sexual failure?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Sexual failure?
    Lol. Failure in understanding your motives currently

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Sexual failure?
    Lol. Failure in understanding your motives currently
    (just being silly)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-bg

I think your bound to run into this problem when talking about ISFps. If we aren't interrested you're pretty much on your own.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From dichotomic descriptions:

Type: SiFe - ISFp - SEI
    aka Dumas aka Johnny Depp aka Mediator aka Peacemaker

Club: Socials
    The type's thoughts are internal in the sense that it is difficult for others to make sense of them, see what's going on, but the type's actions are not, it's active in a concrete physical way and it creates trust by its actions. It interacts both on the level of the mind and of the body and is in this way fully open to people.

Quadra: Alpha
    Makes its own morals as it wills. Does what is possible, needed and allowed in its personal life and is not always happy to change its habits for the public, though is quite capable to do so. Great capability of adaptation. Possesses only very personal needs and thus has resources to spend. 'Hippie or Nobility ethics.' Unexpected and original talents and skills. Succeeding in 'impossible' things. Distorted sense of normality. Alternate point of view. Carnivale.

Analysis of strategy cycle: Strategy->Emotion-creating
    Having found an appropriate goal, it is lacking a way to get there (for a goal is not a goal when its reached). It is lost and needing to try new things. It can not easily discard ideas, suggestions or expertise because it does not know what is the thing that will help it to its coal, hence it's a student of everythin, an open ear for anyone who has something to say.

Analysis of calculative cycle: Carefree->Compliant
    It's greatly interested in increasing its resources. Its not necessarily particular to how or what, but it wants more, because it needs to be secure. It feels it's taken on a task that is greater than its means and any new resource, be it information, people or a better-paying job might be the thing it needs to succeed.

Temperament analysis: IP (Cold, dynamic, irrational)
    It relates to a system of thought in which you first do what you want and then find rules to get around any obstacles that turn up. Uses energy only for things it directly needs to. Is highly responsive to stimuli. Tries to turn practice into theories.

Aristocratic/democratic type: Democratic
    It is inclined to bring together concrete issues, materials and people that all tend to find things in common with each other and create new ideas, theories, social bonds, duties, agreements and such. It turns concrete wealth into social resources. By itself it's weak, it tries to increase the interdependence of people.

Negative/positive type: Negative
    It is inclined to accept a restricted sense of identity, 'retreat from the world', 'hide itself', inclined to talk mostly about negatives and restrictions, concentrates on problems and solving them. By its actions it turns the 'limiting' into the 'empowering'. 'Once all the work is done, what remains is free time', 'once all the enemies are done with, what remains is friends', 'once I get rid of my chains, I'm free'. Inclined to make the atmosphere more negative, wary.

Result/process type: Process
    It is determined, focused, single-minded in action. It is a change-agent. It tries to bring its resources together to succeed in a single task at a time. By its actions it turns the 'accepting' into the creating'. It takes the base for its actions as granted and natural and tries to reach a conclusion.

Taciturn/narrator type: Narrator
    Has integrated his life into a sensible whole which it adapts into varying circumstances. It's collected and establishes a personal presence. Is willing to create seeming contradictions as long as they make sense to it personally. By its actions it turns 'introvert' into 'extrovert', something that has many possible effects and outcomes.

Type spotting:
    Gulenko: 1. He is amicable, always appears optimistic and in a good spirits. He does not impose his will on others, hiding his real feelings. He is always equally warm, caring, smiling. He does not like to ask and moreover to demand favors, and strives to satisfy his needs through his own efforts.

2. He appreciates all the facets of life, finely experiences nature and the arts. He is capable of remembering and reproducing emotions once experienced. Ayvazovsky painted his seascapes in a room with dark red walls and windows looking out in the opposite direction of the sea. He loves pleasures and knows how to bestow them – an artist in loving.

3. Attentive and considerate. Tries not to infringe on others’ comfort. His very quick and consciously controlled emotional reactions aim to test or alter the emotions of the others. This results in many jokes – if they are out of turn he immediately takes them back. He is permanently in the process of emotional creativity, searching for the most effective ways to activate his partner. With exceptional ardor he manipulates the moods of his friends and relatives.

4. Peacemaker. He dislikes to quarrel, say “no”, break undesired acquaintances – this is why he avoids sticky people. He needs a partner, who under certain circumstances will also not quarrel, but just slam the door and leave. This is just how his dual, Don Quixote, will act. It’s noteworthy that Alexander Dumas (the great French novelist) picked Ida Ferrier out of the many of his mistresses, because she kept him at a longer leash than the others.

5. Who needs what? He remarks people’s needs, what motivates them, enjoys persuading everyone and winning them over to his side. But he needs his dual in order to know, whom he must convince and of what, because his dual possesses insights into potential capabilities of people, ideas, and undertakings.

6. He does not like to make people aware of his existence while there is no need of him. He strives neither to stand out as an advanced man nor to lag too far behind. He does not like to compete, shows initiative only on his own “territory”. He prefers that in his family initiative and responsibility belong to his partner, even if he is the one to carry everything out. An interesting fact: before Alexander Dumas The Father began writing "The Three Musketeers", "The Count of Monte-Cristo" and many other books, his secret co-author Max wrote their drafts.

7. "A tender calf is nursed by two cows." When he feels lousy, he is compelled to hide somewhere and recuperate. His mood is spoiled making him incapable of manipulating people, without this communication seems meaningless to him.

Accepting subtype:
    Meged: Sensory subtype seems calm and soft in the contact of people. Loves rest and comfort. Khozyaystvenen is practical. He tries to do everything with the refined taste. It is frequently occupied as the hobby by any artistic distributions. It is benevolent, tactful and nenavyazchiv, by its presence it pacifies others. He tries to sympathize, soak by council. It loves to speak about its sensations, it attentively questions collocutor about his matters. It is sluggish in the behavior and it is leisurely in the conversation, it slightly extends words, with difficulty it sometimes formulates thoughts. Even if it suffers tongue twister, it does not hurry with the end of conversation. It can for long and thoroughly speak about one and the same. Constantly confidence it smiles, it nods by head into the sign of support. It has lazy, smooth motions, refined, elegant gestures. It walks only waddle, or by "duck" gait. Nedemonstrativen, but its clothing and accessories sometimes attract attention of those surrounding.

Creating subtype:
    Meged: Ethical subtype - living, emotional and free in the contact of people. Easily draws together distance in the contact, willingly the beret of collocutor for the hand, he speaks compliments. Its freedom bears the nuance of familiarity. Shyness can be changed by observations in the witty form. Irony and "podkalyvaniya" easily pass in the serious and valid tone. Frequently it jokes and it speaks even unpleasant things with smile in order not to offend man. Predupreditelen is thoughtful.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have INFp for comparison?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have INFp for comparison?
    Sure. Here you go.
    Lots of similarities

Type: NiFe - INFp - IEI
    aka Lyricist aka Romantic aka Rousseau aka Kierkegaard

Club: Humanitarians
    The type's thoughts and actions are both internal in the sense that it is difficult for others to make sense of them, see what's going on, decide what kind of a position to take towards them. It avoids making a stand either in action or in thought. It interacts on the level of the mind but not of the body. It is peaceful, open-minded, passive.

Quadra: Beta
    Cares about the moral opinions of a selected group of close people in a very strong way. Seeks to enforce these systems and values and their results to all people. Creating conflict for gaining a greater part of available resources. Adventurer or gang ethics. A sense of passion and danger. "Society is the enemy and the prize." Willingness to take up great tasks and endure great hardship, to face impossible odds. Constant readiness. Exposing a group, theory or idea to great stress to see how far it can go.

Analysis of strategy cycle: Emotion-creating->Tactics
    After having spent a lot of time trying new things, it's chosen a path that it's decided to walk, at least for the moment. It is not certain of it's way but it doesn't want to just hang around all the time, it wants to get somewhere, so it decides to trust it's experience and try what it knows in practice. It's quite ready to go back and choose another path, but it would like to become an expert in its chosen methods.

Analysis of calculative cycle: Compliant->Calculative
    It thinks it has sufficient resources and knowledge to spread its wings and try to push a bit, make some personal choices, deviate slightly from the most careful path, throw its weight around. It begins investing what it's collected.

Temperament analysis: IP (Cold, dynamic, irrational)
    It relates to a system of thought in which you first do what you want and then find rules to get around any obstacles that turn up. Uses energy only for things it directly needs to. Is highly responsive to stimuli. Tries to turn practice into theories.

Aristocratic/democratic type: Aristocratic
    It is inclined to test theories and systems of morality in action, and thereby twist them until they break. By its actions it changes the 'judging' to the 'perceiving'. It tends to understand rules, theories, systems, feelings and social relations in a definite, binding way and do what they make it do. But the activity that it is pushed to, makes it question the original idea that made it act.

Negative/positive type: Positive
    It is inclined to scoff at limits, 'make itself known to the world', 'show itself', inclined to talk mostly about positives and possibilities, concentrates on what it thinks could, should and will happen. By its actions it turns the 'empowering' to the 'limiting'. 'I have the power to do whatever I want', I act of my free choice', 'I'm acting in my own interests'. Being empowered by the environment means being limited only by one's own viewpoint, creativity and motivation.

Result/process type: Result
    It is unfocused, open, multi-tasking in action. It tries to maintain status quo. It spends its resources in anything that seems worthwhile at the moment. By its actions it turns 'creating' into 'accepting'. It takes the base of its actions as situational, labile and tries to make the best of whatever's available.

Taciturn/narrator type: Taciturn
    Has no complete, total system to guide it's life, but a number of selected items and ideas that it tries to fit together as best as it can. It tries to make sense of things, tries to solve inconsistencies. By its actions it turns 'extrovert' into 'introvert', something that is well defined into implications. It's speculative.

Type spotting:
    Gulenko:
    1. A somewhat idealistic romanticist. He is a person prone more to reflection than action. An individualist. He is little concerned with the present; he is more excited by brilliant perspectives of "bright cities, which may be built one day". His emotionality is of a high enough level, he understands very well the feelings of another and does not hide his own. But his emotionality is always somewhat restrained in order to observe the effect it produces. He expresses emotions not when another’s patience would get exhausted, but when he himself (she herself) considers it necessary. His way of handling emotions is very creative: for example, he may consider rage to be ethical, and restraint non-ethical.
    2. Easily infatuated. What makes another stand out for him is forcefulness, drive, insightfulness, naturally if this force lends itself to the influence of his emotions. He is very tolerant to people, understands them and tries to forgive their weaknesses.
    3. Tutankhamon’s smile. His line of defense in extreme conditions is his skill to demonstrate his attitude toward the situation, to reveal its comical aspects. So he has a fine sense of humor and possesses a very characteristic transparent smile, which appears at critical moments. His smile is warm, warming and exciting. However, his smile is in most cases caused by inner anxiety; the natural purpose of this smile is to raise his partner’s fighting spirit, to stir him up.
    4. Elegant. He comes off as steady and upright. He practically never squints his wide-open eyes. Typically, he is not prone to lower his arch-shaped eyebrows. Elegance is an every day thing with him, not something reserved for outings and special occasions. One can seldom see him in a non-aesthetic pose, his voice intonations are also refined, and movements are plastic and even rhythmic. In the light of the aforementioned two things are amazing: he does not care much for the elegance of others (his dual, The Legionnaire, is emphatically non-demonstrative); chaos reins in his living quarters; both things and people which enter his home should find their places by themselves, or with the help of someone other then the Lyricist.
    5. A struggler for the emotional naturalness of people. He feels responsibility for mood of his friends and relatives, for their vital tonus. He uses his fine sense of humor to make them laugh, shake them up. In a company he scans the attendees not in order to find out what they are wearing, but in order to remark how each is feeling: this is exactly what he needs to relate to others. In general, he dreams of bringing harmony into society. History means to him history of the arts. He strives for beauty, which may be – poetry, arts, even nice trinkets. He himself strives to be refined. He adores communication with artists, poets, bohemians, and in general with exotic people.

Accepting subtype:
    Meged: Intuitive subtype appears by the calm, tactful, sluggish, uncertain of itself person. It seems torn from the reality, inert and little fitted out to the life. But this impression is erroneous, since it possesses the excellent intuition, which helps to it to establish useful connections and to find support in men of weight. It acts on those surrounding uspokaivayushche and rasslablyayushche. It is outwardly serene, but in the soul it is sentimental and inclined it takes a long time to survive its confusions. Mimicry is somewhat monotonous, frequently are expressed light surprise or complete interest by collocutor. View dreamy, slightly stressed, with the luster. It is frequently sad, attentive or only ironic. Speech measured off, smooth, intimate- sincere. On face almost constantly is present polite, locating to the confidence poluulybka(?). The gestures are modest, are timid, nedemonstrativnye. The gait is slow, is smooth.

Creating subtype:
    Meged: Ethical subtype produces the impression of soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears voodushevlennym and optimistic. It possesses a good feeling of humor. About its problems and failures it can tell with the smile. It is ironic, sly, not predicted and inconsistent in the behavior and the conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistichen, obayatelen, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant, even theatrical. The gait is graceful, is rapid. The speech is emotional, is rich in nuances, sometimes melodious.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I'll read them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I'll read them.
    Is there more of these somewhere? I'd like to check out more types.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

http://translate.google.com/translat...aspx?type=ISFP

[web:396da4ad48]http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://socionics.org/type/Default.aspx?type=ISFP[/web:396da4ad48]

There are many profiles on the left hand side for the type you've selected...you can select other types from the main section.

Creepy-bg

lol they ISFp guy looks like he should be drooling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    lol they ISFp guy looks like he should be drooling
    That's so not true. He looks like my grandmother, and she doesn't drool (to my knowledge).
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I'll read them.
    Is there more of these somewhere? I'd like to check out more types.
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=10854

Check also oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=9033