Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Where is a place to find/meet SEEs-ESFps?

  1. #1
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Where is a place to find/meet SEEs-ESFps?

    So I basically understand all of how to manipulatively seduce a SEE. Now, all I have to do is.. find them. Where do they go? Where would be a great place for a guy who knows no SEEs.. (which would be accessible) to go and find them, and get talking to them
    Are SEEs pack animals? One problem I have, is they... are impossible to get alone. Or would you call that a flock. I guess the ILI has to be able to approach the flock, and be accepted into the flock. This is difficult, it is like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Anyway, where does a carnivorous ILI go to find a nice flock of SEE's
    :l
    INTp

  2. #2
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know some tricks.

    There are not many on internet dating sites, although you can find them there, try to VI them (which almost never works) or try to find hints in their description. I found one a while ago who called herself "Girlygirl".

    Also it's possible to find them in bars and disco's. Mostly by VI, looking at their clothes, or earrings (much bling bling).

    I've once considered the idea to go to a dance school, but never really executed that plan...

    happy hunting :wink:

  3. #3

    Default

    So you have learned to "manipulatively seduce" people, who you don't even know well enough to guess where they usually hang out? An answer wich should be blatantly obvious.

    Don't get your hopes up.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  4. #4
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    let me rephrase for you, since you can't handle the way I write: I understand typology enough to realize how to act around a SEE.
    I needed to come to an understanding on how to be myself, because society (and I live in the USA, maybe it's different for you) changes us to such a degree your real self becomes removed from your social self.
    What I was telling you, was I have overcome this issue, so there is no need to give me a bunch of advice on being myself.
    This was a way of shifting the focus toward the actual physical and real world limitations still involved in the quest.
    Some of which I named, some of which I was hoping others could fill me in on.
    Obviously you weren't the one to do it. This is okay with me.
    But it wasn't an invitation for me being the scapegoat for your mother complex
    INTp

  5. #5

    Default

    Jarno, have you been named after the once-famous motorcycle racer Jarno Saarinen?
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  6. #6
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
    Jarno, have you been named after the once-famous motorcycle racer Jarno Saarinen?
    Yes indeed.

    My father is a motorcycle fan.

  7. #7
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    My father is a motorcycle fan.
    He must be wheelie cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  8. #8
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    I understand typology enough to realize how to act around a SEE.
    Well I've had some problems with that. especially because socionics can give you the idea to act differently. (at least for me)

    The only thing you gotta do is stay yourself. But that's sometimes more difficult then I would think.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    let me rephrase for you, since you can't handle the way I write: I understand typology enough to realize how to act around a SEE.
    I needed to come to an understanding on how to be myself, because society (and I live in the USA, maybe it's different for you) changes us to such a degree your real self becomes removed from your social self.
    What I was telling you, was I have overcome this issue, so there is no need to give me a bunch of advice on being myself.
    This was a way of shifting the focus toward the actual physical and real world limitations still involved in the quest.
    Some of which I named, some of which I was hoping others could fill me in on.
    Obviously you weren't the one to do it. This is okay with me.
    But it wasn't an invitation for me being the scapegoat for your mother complex
    Whoa there! You make lot of assumptions about me, based on comment that wasn't even about me.

    You find ESFp's at clubs. That's 1000000000000000 times easier to decipher from the type descriptions and socionics theory, than a method to seduce some type.

    "Being yourself" is just a cliché.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where do SEE's go?
    The distance.

    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6O8xoN9NSzw[/youtube]

    (yes, I am aware that my answer doesn't make any sense, grammatically)

  11. #11
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anywhere socializing is going on...they will be the among the most comfortable in the surrounding and/or taking advantage of it the most. Probably bouncing around making sure to talk to everything they wish to talk to.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  12. #12
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  13. #13
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    I know some tricks.

    There are not many on internet dating sites, although you can find them there, try to VI them (which almost never works) or try to find hints in their description. I found one a while ago who called herself "Girlygirl".

    Also it's possible to find them in bars and disco's. Mostly by VI, looking at their clothes, or earrings (much bling bling).

    I've once considered the idea to go to a dance school, but never really executed that plan...

    happy hunting :wink:

    yeah, next to zero SEEs on internet dating sites. it's surprising because i signed onto one of these internet dating sites and realized rather quickly that a great majority of the people on these websites are NTs.


    p.s. carnivorous ILI/flock of SEEs? wtf?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied

    yeah, next to zero SEEs on internet dating sites. it's surprising because i signed onto one of these internet dating sites and realized rather quickly that a great majority of the people on these websites are NTs.
    lol i wonder why.

  15. #15
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by implied

    yeah, next to zero SEEs on internet dating sites. it's surprising because i signed onto one of these internet dating sites and realized rather quickly that a great majority of the people on these websites are NTs.
    lol i wonder why.
    question that doesn't beg answer! you know why!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  16. #16
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    yeah, next to zero SEEs on internet dating sites.
    I've met two SEEs on dating sites thus far. They are around but I agree they'll be less of 'em than less socially adept types.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  17. #17
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are a couple of dating sites which use MBTI types. So then searching is somewhat easy.

    If you go out to clubs and bars, the probabillity that you find a certain SEE is approximately 1 per evening. Ofcourse it depends on your typing skills etc.

  18. #18
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm. yes, I guess the problem is I live in alaska and we don't have that kind of scene here. Maybe I should just move to california.
    Of course there is still the problem of being accepted into the flock.
    I think for that it is better to know other branches of psychology.
    Btw, you said be yourself is just a cliche.
    I think that depends on what you think of as your true self.
    Because alot of people would interpet that as "be honest about your desires". But I think the true self, is what you are when you have no desires.
    One thing I object to about SEEs, and tell me if I'm incorrect in this: they do not have much loyalty, and are really quite shallow. Most of your chances in getting with them are determined by your external image. This in turn places a monumental burden on ILIs for maintaining a flawless external image, because SEEs will only settle for their shallow definition of perfection: their quest for the perfect Se
    And from this they don't pay much attention to you unless you blatently draw attention to yourself, like a personality whore. So it is very difficult, for an ILI to even come in contact with them, because it is directly against my nature to draw attention to myself.
    And, they usually have boyfriends, and sleep around alot which is a turn off. they're usually those girls, who make out with their girlfriends when they get drunk, and talk about.. their friends, who you don't even know.
    God, I wish we had different duals.
    You know, I have a question: what do you socionics experts think of the INTp/ISFj relationship, in terms of romantic interest
    INTp

  19. #19
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I disagree that ESFps are like that. You have to think about it in those terms: people date people that are from their setting.
    So an academically inclined ESFp will date nerdy INTps. A clubby ESFp will date clubby INTps (yes, they're out there).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #20
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    And from this they don't pay much attention to you unless you blatently draw attention to yourself, like a personality whore. So it is very difficult, for an ILI to even come in contact with them, because it is directly against my nature to draw attention to myself.
    This is absolutely not true.

    SEE like introverts, they are drawn to reserved people. One SEE I know has a job in which she works with autistics.

    They absolutely dislike attention whores, because they are themselves and don't like any competetion.

    It's easy to come in contact with them, because... they will come to contact with you, especially when you don't like to draw attention to yourself.

  21. #21
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    You know, I have a question: what do you socionics experts think of the INTp/ISFj relationship, in terms of romantic interest
    Hey Crazedrat, you aren't giving up on your dual quest already?

    The INTP/ISFJ "activation relationship" is rated as a very good romantic relationship.

    This I know because of three things I've read.

    - Sergei Ganin's list
    - My own topic on this forum in which everyone made a list of the best to worst relationships
    - Some articles I've read, in which you could conclude it was rated 2nd best.

    And another bonus is that the relationship is started most quickly of all the relationships.
    I've experienced this also myself, you become good friends within 5 minutes.

  22. #22
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    of course not. If ILIs gave up that easily, they would all commit suicide.
    Waiting is one of our greatest strengths!
    Where can I find Ganins articles? Are they on this site?
    I would settle for an ISFj if it came down to it. If she was a good example of ISFj.
    And I don't hate our duals as a whole, but some of them I have known are the way I described.
    2 of the 4 I've known have been anorexic, and have alot of ideas on how men suck, sex sucks (they're afraid of it), sex is about love (they idealize a situation inwhich they can have sex without fear, basically, and convince themselves their weaknesses are in the name of love)... then they have an opposite side of their personality which directly conflicts with this, and I guess this is the shadow coming out: they can act manishly aggressive, too sexual (hence my mentioning the bisexuality thing, they often go bi), and can be vindictive and spiteful. Of the 4 I've known, all 4 had a strong vindictive tendency. What is strange, is one of them I knew actually loved to describe herself as incredibly forgiving, a person who would never hold a grudge because life is too short... etc. But her way of forgiveness, was essentially the act of severing all ties with said offending party and alienating them out of her ideal universe: the opposite of forgiveness. It's always so hilarious, how people are the opposite of what they think. Kind of like a courageous man who goes to war, fights out of fear for loss of the things he holds dear. He is courageous out of fear (Socrates says)
    Anyway, this is all material to be considered
    But yes, I believe these are just examples of "bad ESFPs".. maladjustment.
    I think in the dual relationship, for it to exist it is necessary; almost prerequired, that both parties be mentally balanced. Because it seems to me, if not they will just draw eachothers mental disorders out of one another, and the relationship will show their true face.
    In the same way INTx's are crippled by analysis. Their intelligence, makes them stupid.
    The idealization of love, causes a person to lack love.
    Their fear of sex, causes them to become obsessed and overly zealous with sex.
    Edit: I said I am stupid, crippled by intelligence. Here is what I am thinking, and I think it relates to alot of ILIs: We ILIs sit back lost in thought all day, but our thoughts never seem to fully touch reality. They are self-perpetuating. It is like a word game. Words, are meant to describe reality. They paint a picture of it. But they don't completely accomplish this task; a word is an ideal mean of a concept, where reality is infinitely specific and variant, and language can only be interpreted correctly (meaning comprehended) with something in mind beforehand, with a reality as a context. But ILIs, don't use reality to bound their thoughts. Since our thoughts never fully touch reality, they can't reach that type of specificity, as they aren't derived from it... we end up paralyzed. We don't know what to do. We are basically overheating computers playing word games all day with ourselves, trying to figure out the answer to this huge confusion called language, without looking at the answer right in front of us: it is reality. So what is the answer to this? How are we supposed to solve our paralysis? I will tell you what I think, now that I am on this topic. This problem, is called the great search for Se. And it is basically our obligation as ILIs to return out thoughts to immediate reality. You know what.. I will let your imagination do the rest because I don't want to write a book report.
    But Jim Morrison ILI moved to the desert, and lived in a tent on top of a sand dune for months. He said he underwent a transformation in the desert. Jesus, before he began his teaching, went into the wilderness and lived alone for a number of days (forgot), and in the process overcame three fundamental evils.. I think I remember noting they were actualizations of Ni, Te, and Fi
    Anyway, don't know how I got started on this and I'm pretty tired, but tell me your response since You're an ILI
    Editx2: Got a little "pedantic" as Ganins description calls it. Basically, I have a problem where I get way too absorbed in details, and it cripples my ability to live or act on anything. But I have, for brief moments (in hours) overcome this tendency by focusing all my thoughts on reality
    INTp

  23. #23
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interesting.


    Well the article of ganin is here:

    http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

  24. #24
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno

    They absolutely dislike attention whores, because they are themselves and don't like any competetion.

    .

    This is pretty much what I wast trying to get at here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Me from another thread
    I get really annoyed when other Ep's or Ej's take away the attention I've been trying to get especially if they use obnoxious means to do so. I don't like being obnoxious just to win the attention back
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  25. #25
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    With all these highly negative and unappealing perceptions of ESFp's, I pose the question: Do you think that ILI's can help fix, accommodate, or easily deal with some of these aspects listed throughout this forum?

    Really, SEE's don't spend their whole day at clubs and parties. It wouldn't be a bad idea to try meeting them at the discos, but those are not situations where the abilities of ILI's show off(unless you count bold anti-sociability and weird club attire as an ability ). You could meet them at the clubs, but I would recommend trying to set yourself apart in other settings. I however do not recommend "being yourself" around SEE's. Developing relationships require effort and energy, even for a solitary, observant ILI. Yeah, clubby ILI's do exist- although they are usually involved with club-related activities as well ie. music, audio, deco, promotion, special events, etc. I could see myself going to more clubs and parties if I were ever to get a few month break from school or work again.

    @Khamelion
    Do you find 'introverts' boring because they don't offer enough competition and excitement to challenge how much control you have over a social setting?
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  26. #26
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    2 of the 4 I've known have been anorexic, and have alot of ideas on how men suck, sex sucks (they're afraid of it), sex is about love (they idealize a situation inwhich they can have sex without fear, basically, and convince themselves their weaknesses are in the name of love)... then they have an opposite side of their personality which directly conflicts with this, and I guess this is the shadow coming out: they can act manishly aggressive, too sexual (hence my mentioning the bisexuality thing, they often go bi), and can be vindictive and spiteful. Of the 4 I've known, all 4 had a strong vindictive tendency. What is strange, is one of them I knew actually loved to describe herself as incredibly forgiving, a person who would never hold a grudge because life is too short... etc. But her way of forgiveness, was essentially the act of severing all ties with said offending party and alienating them out of her ideal universe: the opposite of forgiveness
    Is this about ESFp or ISFj?


    @Khamelion
    Do you find 'introverts' boring because they don't offer enough competition and excitement to challenge how much control you have over a social setting?
    I like them for that reason at first, because they don't try to compete with me, and then get bored after a bit...sounds sort of mean...>.>
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  27. #27
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    if you want to meet an ESFP, get a job at an assembly plant. you'll see them in groups talking loudly and laughing outside during a break.
    please explain this one.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Funny, my first instinct would be to pick on them. Then again, that was a skill I developed. I still probably would be indifferent until they spoke to me.
    And this, too, shall pass away.


    ILI

  29. #29
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    hmm. yes, I guess the problem is I live in alaska and we don't have that kind of scene here. Maybe I should just move to california.
    Of course there is still the problem of being accepted into the flock.
    I think for that it is better to know other branches of psychology.
    Btw, you said be yourself is just a cliche.
    I think that depends on what you think of as your true self.
    Because alot of people would interpet that as "be honest about your desires". But I think the true self, is what you are when you have no desires.
    One thing I object to about SEEs, and tell me if I'm incorrect in this: they do not have much loyalty, and are really quite shallow. Most of your chances in getting with them are determined by your external image. This in turn places a monumental burden on ILIs for maintaining a flawless external image, because SEEs will only settle for their shallow definition of perfection: their quest for the perfect Se
    And from this they don't pay much attention to you unless you blatently draw attention to yourself, like a personality whore. So it is very difficult, for an ILI to even come in contact with them, because it is directly against my nature to draw attention to myself.
    And, they usually have boyfriends, and sleep around alot which is a turn off. they're usually those girls, who make out with their girlfriends when they get drunk, and talk about.. their friends, who you don't even know.
    God, I wish we had different duals.
    You know, I have a question: what do you socionics experts think of the INTp/ISFj relationship, in terms of romantic interest
    ouch!!

    we're not all bad... i find myself extremely loyal to a fault... by shallow- to be honest yes haha but not in a bad way- i just like nice things.

    The whole drawing attention to yourself thing I disagree with- in fact by NOT drawing attention to yourself is drawing our attention. If anything us ESFps ned to work hard for you guys to notice us! Hence, our preoccupations with making a first impression.

    My INTp friend went out with an ISFj. He said he liked her but that it got annoying that they were both introverted for conversations and stuff.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  30. #30
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedcat
    Btw, you said be yourself is just a cliche.
    I think that depends on what you think of as your true self.
    Because alot of people would interpet that as "be honest about your desires". But I think the true self, is what you are when you have no desires.

    [...]

    and are really quite shallow. Most of your chances in getting with them are determined by your external image. This in turn places a monumental burden on ILIs for maintaining a flawless external image, because SEEs will only settle for their shallow definition of perfection: their quest for the perfect Se
    "[the INTp] likes strong people who know their way in life, who demand concessions: such people release him from the necessity to invent goals, while using methods invented by him"

    Quote Originally Posted by crazed
    And from this they don't pay much attention to you unless you blatently draw attention to yourself, like a personality whore. So it is very difficult, for an ILI to even come in contact with them, because it is directly against my nature to draw attention to myself.
    "5.Unapproachable and thus desired. A girl-student by the name of Laima (The Politician) gave a good description of [the INTp] type when she tried to describe the hero of her dreams: 'He must be handsome and smart, with big and sad eyes, not talkative. He does not tell compliments, and by that he creates an impression of his inapproachability. He is taunted by myriads of problems, which, in my opinion are nothing to be bothered with. I am attracted by his sadness, seriousness, so I try to amuse him, to raise his spirits, to make him happy. If such a boy is present at a party, I wouldn't be bored.' This is a vivid description of this personality type, who is constant in his feelings, does not like adventures, and desires total dependence of his demanding partner."

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedcat
    One thing I object to about SEEs, and tell me if I'm incorrect in this: they do not have much loyalty

    [...]

    And, they usually have boyfriends, and sleep around alot which is a turn off. they're usually those girls, who make out with their girlfriends when they get drunk, and talk about.. their friends, who you don't even know.
    "6. Disappointment. Due to [the ESFp's] initiative and demanding nature he frequently feels disappointed with his loved ones: they turn out to be “not what they seemed to be”, not perceptive enough of his whims. The bottom line is that he needs a partner who is easy to adapt to without adapting at all (without changing his own nature). If such a partner is not nearby, he gets up to mischief in order to draw such a person’s attention."

    http://socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/index.html (just one set of type descriptions among many, but by no means an outlier)

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedcat
    God, I wish we had different duals.
    ...
    i knew i always liked u ifmd! haha
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •