Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the last time - Which of the Beta NFs am I?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default For the last time - Which of the Beta NFs am I?

EIE or IEI?

I have been comfortable with IEI for quite some time but after some thinking about how I would act if I didn't have certain instances of social anxiety, I realize that I am in love with being in the spotlight, receiving attention, being around people/crowds. Especially based on Expat's simple tests, it is quite obvious I can be seen as a Beta Extrovert.

It really is only fear that holds me back .. most of the time, I am extremely smiley, friendly, - it's my main mode of communication with others. I compare myself to other IEIs (knowing this isn't the most fool-proof way to know type but eh) and see a lot of differences between them and I. I crave the limelight, they actually enjoy being alone for long periods of time .. wtf? I made a post about how I am intimidated by a group of really attractive people, but in all other circumstances, I am definitely the smooth talker, the center of attention.

I value a ton, I know that's for sure. I seem to have more of a hidden agenda as well - I've seen it through how I really want to be powerful, be in control .. or "seem" as if I am in control and know what I am doing. I constantly like to play myself up in my own mind and even to others (not the point of being annoying though) so I can show them that I can get things done. When people ask me to describe myself my first words have always been: Determined, Ambitious, Driven and Passionate.

My test answers to a lot of the User created tests such as Expat's (as mentioned before) and Joy's as well have all placed me in the EIE category.

Most of my close friends are dominants ... LSI or LII. I don't seem to connect with SLEs much but that doesn't make sense cause they are my activity partner? I just don't come into contact with them ... really don't know any around here. Also, I have a close SEE friend which made me think we were Semi-duals but upon further examination, that could just be because we were friends since Grade school. Other SEEs really annoy me, .. Another thing is that I am infamously bad with SLIs and definitely feel as if we are conflictors. They freak me out and it seems like we always misunderstand eachother and they start to hate me.. a lot. ESEs I get along with quite well most of the time ..

What else would really distinguish me as being an EIE? I know it's pretty down to the wire here, lol and like most people would be like eh, who cares, you're Beta NF and that's that, but I'd like to know. I always equated Optimism with Positivism as well but lately have come to hear a lot of Negativism in everything I say.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you really don't know by now, then you either have to improve your understanding of socionics, as there is something that you are overlooking or assuming (which I did), or, most likely, get more real life experience outside of your comfort zones and outside of highschool.

It should be easier to tell what is going on when you are really experiencing fresh situations live, for the first time. A lot of your experiences in high school are conditioned by social roles and your family and other such things, so that may be why something does not fit quite right.

You may not really be able to tell for another year or two.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have a very Ezra-ish vibe in your post. Dramatic, full of passion and all that. But I think this is more about your 'real world' personality than your online. I too can be expressive and witty but I'm not sure how much it relates to real life. I don't know. You are 'colorful.'

I'd say ENFj definitely, based on the posts I see here.

I have social anxiety too btw and it can interfere with some things. It is a very serious problem, and sometimes I wish people could be more understanding instead of 'YOU'RE JUST BEING A PUSSY' because that's not what it's about at all. People can be so rude and insensitive. It just makes you want to cut off their dicks, doesn't it? Grr. Arrgh. However, medicine doesn't help me at all, only slight 'exposure therapy' and being around other wonderful people that really understand what I'm going through. That is the key, really. I used to not to be able to leave my house at all. Now I go out at least every other day, and it's helpful. I'll realize I'll never be a OOH LET'S GO TO A BILLION PLACES AT ONCE AND POUR BEER ON OUR TITS! type of person, but I'm happy with that.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It should be easier to tell what is going on when you are really experiencing fresh situations live, for the first time. A lot of your experiences in high school are conditioned by social roles and your family and other such things, so that may be why something does not fit quite right.
    You know what I hate though? I hate how the change is like so dramatic for people. High school is pretty much I agree, forced into a certain role if you're not one of the popular stuck-up football preps you're considered one of the 'losers' but then you go to college and people are almost TOO much in the opposite direction! Like I go to people hating me because I'm gay and then loving me because I'm gay, when really, I want to be judged by my character, not by how well I take dick up my ass - and it really doesn't make me a loving and kind person no matter how many straight girls love to be around me. And shut the fuck up IT DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE A SENSITIVE TEMPERAMENT. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!

As for work ethics, I'm not too sure, as I only had one job before that lasted about three months, but it was kind of just 'boring' to me. I think all work/school/etc. it ALL seems like a social construct, just of different types. Let's try to break free from all of that and dance like the fat chick in that No Rain video. I love that song.... I really just want to be free. I have dreams of just going around in some wide open field with everybody naked where we can all be ourselves and dance in perfect harmony.

Yeah that's 'gay' I know but wouldn't it be wonderful?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    You have a very Ezra-ish vibe in your post. Dramatic, full of passion and all that. But I think this is more about your 'real world' personality than your online. I too can be expressive and witty but I'm not sure how much it relates to real life. I don't know. You are 'colorful.'
    ScarlettLux is nothing like me. Anyone with common sense can see that.

I dunno where you get the idea of passion from. I'm only remotely passionate with your mum.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: For the last time - Which of the Beta NFs am I?

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I have been comfortable with IEI for quite some time but after some thinking about how I would act if I didn't have certain instances of social anxiety, I realize that I am in love with being in the spotlight, receiving attention, being around people/crowds. Especially based on Expat's simple tests, it is quite obvious I can be seen as a Beta Extrovert.
    Do you realise that this is an illogical statement? It's the equivalent of saying 'if I was a bit less illogical, I would be more logical.'

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    If you really don't know by now, then you either have to improve your understanding of socionics, as there is something that you are overlooking or assuming (which I did), or, most likely, get more real life experience outside of your comfort zones and outside of highschool.

this is not true at all. it's not based on life conditions, and your type or somebody else's not something that you can intuit in an instant once you have the appropriate information. socionics requires time, observation, reflection.

high school and any other stereotypes can mask the surface, but they cannot change the fundamental basics, motivations, and essence of who someone is; those are what you must look for.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I think Beta/Gamma extroverts (and some of the introverts) have a "fiery" quality to them. Maybe that's what BulletsAndDoves was talking about.

I'll go with ENFj.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

this is not true at all. it's not based on life conditions, and your type or somebody else's not something that you can intuit in an instant once you have the appropriate information. socionics requires time, observation, reflection.

high school and any other stereotypes can mask the surface, but they cannot change the fundamental basics, motivations, and essence of who someone is; those are what you must look for.
    I disagree. I'm going to take the unpopular position here and say that I think it's important to experience a number of serious, long term (as in over a year) relationships... especially with your dual or activity partner, and especially if you live with that person. However, other intertype relations can provide clues to, of course. The bottom line is that your unconscious functions are only made clear in your interactions with others, so having a fair amount of experience with your dual or activity partner can tell you more about yourself than reading every single socionics description and article ever written.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not really disagreeing with me.

I am just saying that those fundamental qualities may not be easy to see when you are in high school, in comparison to more "in the real world" kind of atmospheres.

socionics requires time, observation, reflection.
    I have always agreed with that.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dislike what?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I'll lay off.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I would like like to know how what I said is illogical.

I entertained the possibility of SEE before but um... I'm so definitely that its not even funny

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dunno where you get the idea of passion from. I'm only remotely passionate with your mum.
    You're such a liar. Your posts are CHOCK-FULL of emotions and you have a very theatrical way of going about yourself. Good job at trying to be funny though. I like 'your mom' jokes too.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy

I disagree. I'm going to take the unpopular position here and say that I think it's important to experience a number of serious, long term (as in over a year) relationships... especially with your dual or activity partner, and especially if you live with that person. However, other intertype relations can provide clues to, of course. The bottom line is that your unconscious functions are only made clear in your interactions with others, so having a fair amount of experience with your dual or activity partner can tell you more about yourself than reading every single socionics description and article ever written.
    very possibly; i am a terrible judge of the utility of relationships in this sense not ever having been in a serious relationship, dual or otherwise. in fact that makes a great deal of sense, but i wouldn't say that finding one's type is unequivocally impossible without experiencing a dual relationship. reading descriptions and accumulating new information will only get you so far if you are not able to observe and analyze yourself using the basic ideas of all of the functions, not necessarily the uber-specific definitions outlining every possible behavior that the function might result in.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about it, what you said makes perfect sense.

I entertained the possibility of SEE before but um... I'm so definitely that its not even funny
    I don't think SEE is impossible for you, strong/obvious Fe or not. You seem to relate well to Beta though, if I'm not mistaken. If you feel at home in Beta and identify with Beta quadra values, I would stick with that (unless you were to realize at some point that you have a Te > Ti preference). That said, the fact that ESFp doesn't seem obviously wrong for you probably points to ENFj over INFp.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not really disagreeing with me.

I am just saying that those fundamental qualities may not be easy to see when you are in high school, in comparison to more "in the real world" kind of atmospheres.

socionics requires time, observation, reflection.
    I have always agreed with that.
    basically what i am saying is that your initial statement that "you have to improve your basic understanding of socionics" is not true (at least in most cases; i assume here that scarlett has been here enough to understand what the IM elements actually signify). socionics is, in a very fundamental way, very simple. if you understand that taking the time to further observe and understand yourself will help you much more than generating raw understanding.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very possibly; i am a terrible judge of the utility of relationships in this sense not ever having been in a serious relationship, dual or otherwise. in fact that makes a great deal of sense, but i wouldn't say that finding one's type is unequivocally impossible without experiencing a dual relationship. reading descriptions and accumulating new information will only get you so far if you are not able to observe and analyze yourself using the basic ideas of all of the functions, not necessarily the uber-specific definitions outlining every possible behavior that the function might result in.
    Some people's types are more clear than others. For someone who's type seems clear, experience in relationships could serve as more of a confirmation of that person's type.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...... of course

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr

If you are ESE, you would be comparative with SEE's? Does that fit your relationship with them?
    contrary you mean

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was, I understood socioincs well enough to convince everyone, including myself, I was LII. It was easy to see it, based on my understandings of things at that time (noteably Fi and Fe). However, what really broke it out in the open was my real life experience, and realizing where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do with my life.

That can be hard to really get a feel of whilst still in high school.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You probably know what I'm going to say here, but I'm actually gonna be serious this time.

If you looked at how you acted versus what you say, you're not Ni. You are Si.

You value Si versus Se, this is very easy to tell. You're saying all these things but I don't think you understand what hidden agenda means..

You're so totally non-confrontational too, I mean even when you try to be "mean" it's like you're just playing at it.
    You get along with ESE, a lot of your friends are LSI... LII, you said before you were attracted to ILE. Maybe it's your subconscious dropping hints?

Also the music you post, totally . The Nationals - Slow Show? Wilco? Asobi Seksu? Go read those lyrics and see if there's any there.

If you are ESE, you would be comparative with SEE's? Does that fit your relationship with them?

How you describe yourself and what you do do not seem to match. You behavior is not consistent with the other Ego here. Do you think you act like Phaedrus? Do you think you could ever act like Phaedrus? Do you act like Niffweed?

You just might be Alpha SF. ESE or SEI.

Well here's is the evidence, you can either dismiss it or figure out if it fits. I don't know if that's what you are, who knows but ourselves.
    Alright. I appreciate your input on my type and I actually will think about this, but the truth of the matter is, how can you know I value > and be so sure? What exactly makes you say this, besides being non-confrontational and the type of music I like? Neither have to do with valuing , ESPECIALLY not the type of music I listen to, yeesh. There's nothing that says such and such type can not enjoy music of a certain kind. Check out me, Subterranean (ILI), and bionicgoat (SEI) .. we have very similar musical tastes - we just like GOOD music, this does not define our type, in particular not the lyrics of the music cause while I enjoy lyrics as much as the next person, I enjoy the general instrumental parts more and pay more attention to those. Your argument here is pretty much defunct now, sorry.

Re: confrontation. You are right that I like to make peace and have good relations with everyone. This does not point to me valuing . You are linking with confrontation, but you are forgetting that this can also mean a number of things - just because I like to be friendly and stuff doesn't mean that I'm necessarily an type. This could indicate good OR good ... I don't think friendliness/non confrontational-ness (not a word) is related to valuing >

Then again, you also do not know my true "heart" and how I act IRL, my hidden values ... it really does point to valuing . Everything in me screams valuing, from my determination to get what I want no matter what it takes and persevering to my goals to almost tunnel vision when pursuing a goal (this can be a person, a situation, anything) People have said that they've never met anyone with as much passion boiling over inside them than me and that it spills outward a lot, through my eyes or demeanor. This doesn't mean I'm trying to sell myself as "tough" - I'm more trying to sell that I can do whatever I want if I put my mind to it.

I am definitely not relaxed. Ever. I always feel really tense, but still, I'm not sure I match the real high energy levels of EJ people. I know EJ people and they're constantly on the go and when around them, I feel like I have to be the one to be level-headed, down-to-earth and just generally more chill. I don't like it when others can't relax, but I also don't like it when they can't get properly excited style either < - pet peeve! I love effusive expressions of emotions with others - lots of emoticons, smiles, laughter, you know the drill.

What do Niffweed & Phaedrus (Good lord) have to do with anything? Niffweed is ILI, Phaedrus is who the fck knows so that doesn't matter ... and no, Niffweed and I do not act anything alike but I still do identify with his in a strange fashion. I'm not sure how to describe it.

I've never felt identity with anyone outside my Beta quadra. I know for sure that this is my quadra ... that's one thing I just can't ever doubt. The values are all there, the relations with other Betas are all there.

Some ESEs hate me. Meh. Comparative does not describe SEE relation, no.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm why are we calling subterranean ILI all of a sudden?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about it, what you said makes perfect sense.

Alright
    I don't think SEE is impossible for you, strong/obvious Fe or not. You seem to relate well to Beta though, if I'm not mistaken. If you feel at home in Beta and identify with Beta quadra values, I would stick with that (unless you were to realize at some point that you have a Te > Ti preference). That said, the fact that ESFp doesn't seem obviously wrong for you probably points to ENFj over INFp.
    Yes, these are good points. I still don't understand what the difference between Ego and 7th/8th function would be... ? IRL examples please.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs do not seem often to be as dreamy and intuitive as SLux.
    Most I know seem to dislike the type of music she makes.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...... of course

Er, what I was trying to get at was that even if someone knows their type, they won't really understand it until they really "experience" their type through the fulfillment of their 5th and 6th functions. When that happens though they'll realize that there's next to no chance that they could be another type.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, these are good points. I still don't understand what the difference between Ego and 7th/8th function would be... ? IRL examples please.
    As 8th function. If you take some ENFps here. Slacker Mom does not seem to have problem "getting" in a atmosphere, either within a group or with individuals, in the sense of appreciating the mood of the moment, not "spoiling" it with "unnecessary harsh words". Yet at the end of the say she does not really place great value on , otherwise she'd never be in a dual marriage with an ISTp, who by her account really doesn't understand or stand . Her ENFj father's doesn't bother her too much, it does bother her ISTp husband a lot. So, as an 8th function, is something she can appreciate on certain occasions, but she doesn't see as essential to her life - otherwise how could she spend her life with the PoLR ISTp? Obviously she prefers someone for whom is not a priority.

The same applies to Rick, who as a person can be jokey and avoid "heavy" moments, but ultimately prefers . In London, Rick, Olga and I (with electric listening but not talking much) entered into a long discussion, which Rick found interesting to discuss. The base person, Kristiina, found it boring and a bit depressive in mood.

In previous posts, you showed an understanding of ego. You regard as something essential, and to spend your life with a low-Fe person would make you depressed. What you said in the circus choice, you said that you'd actually want to perform and to cause and receive the emotional response of the audience. That is to value as first or second function.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a 7th function. INFjs and ISFjs can create, and get into, a positive atmosphere, but only with people they already have a positive or at least neutral connection. A good example here is Diana, who can joke and be fun with people she likes or at least has no reason to dislike, but who is very clear and harsh to those she actively dislikes. INFjs won't be harsh, they will tend to avoid such persons or try to create a "bridge" nonetheless.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, what I was trying to get at was that even if someone knows their type, they won't really understand it until they really "experience" their type through the fulfillment of their 5th and 6th functions. When that happens though they'll realize that there's next to no chance that they could be another type.
    ok, that makes sense.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, that makes sense.
    Indeed it does. Excellent point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarlett, come back to IEI!!

I think it's easy to doubt your understanding of yourself at your age. Not that you don't know anything about yourself, but personality is so affected by everything when you're teenagey. Honestly, I don't think there's many people who can point to every description of type and say "That's totally and completely me!". People vary, even within "type" boundaries.

Personally, I relate to your expression of yourself here. Not identically, of course, but it's clear that I share many of your values. And I was probably quite similar at your age as well. An internally focused wildfirecracker ball of . Your posts are suffused with this obsession with your own feelings about everything. I also have tendencies toward social anxiety, yet ultimately desire attention to be focused on me. Took a while for this to find expression, though. For example, in high school, I tried out for ONE play, got cast as background and never attempted it again until now. (I still take rejection personally) Still, it's almost always a case of making wisecracks or running witty commentary and then suddenly realizing I'm the focus of attention. Then I'm instantly self-conscious. Simultaneously desiring positive regard, but not wishing to draw attention for too long. Dichotomy.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, Fe subtype. The VI works, and I think you're obviously irrational. Fe sub IPs are, IMO, the most likely introverts to mistake themselves for extroverts.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: For the last time - Which of the Beta NFs am I?

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Do you realise that this is an illogical statement? It's the equivalent of saying 'if I was a bit less illogical, I would be more logical.'
    if she is esfp, she will reeeally dislike it.
    What are you talking about?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Joy, you've been asking these questions lately that really annoy me, because i mean some things are just soooo obvious!
    No, they're not, I didn't get what you mean either.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're such a liar. Your posts are CHOCK-FULL of emotions and you have a very theatrical way of going about yourself. Good job at trying to be funny though. I like 'your mom' jokes too.
    I don't. I don't find them remotely funny or mature. They're for 15-year-olds. I've just been through a phase at the moment though. I find it offends certain people.

I don't lie. I want you to pull out all the quotes that describe my emotions and have done since I've been here. I'd say anger doesn't count. I don't see that as theatrical, I see it as necessary to mobilise people. Find sadness, fear, doubt and any others (I can't really think of any, because it is not my area of expertise), and I will happily allow you to stick whatever you want in my ass.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also the music you post, totally . The Nationals - Slow Show? Wilco? Asobi Seksu? Go read those lyrics and see if there's any there.
    That's bullshit. You can't use music to type people. I'm into lounge, electronic and trip-hop, and if you put me down for some laidback pothead you'd be gravely mistaken - "I have a passion... It's called peace..." - you think that accurately describes what you know of me?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scarlett if you were EIE then you'd be my beneficiary...which doesn't seem to fit for me. illusionary fits better, you remind me of infp man.

IEI fits better, but having said that, you do come across as more extraverted on line. but a lot of introverts do...it's like the internet is their territory or something.

then again i get more Fe from you than Ni. this could make you an Fe subtype or an EIE.

i see more intuition than sensing, you seem more dreamy and dramatic than comfort focused, so i agree with whoever said that. you seem quite a bit different than cracka for instance.

i also agree with whoever said wait awhile till you get out of HS. my creative function didn't manifest very well until i was well into college then again i'm Ne dominant.

if you're struggling between EIE and IEI then temperament differential should help. are you basically lazy? or extremely energetic?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't. I don't find them remotely funny or mature. They're for 15-year-olds. I've just been through a phase at the moment though. I find it offends certain people.
    So you tried to offend me, but failed miserably? Gotcha.

Find sadness, fear, doubt and any others (I can't really think of any, because it is not my area of expertise), and I will happily allow you to stick whatever you want in my ass.
    So you FINALLY admit that you're a bottom boy huh. It's about damn time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    scarlett if you were EIE then you'd be my beneficiary...which doesn't seem to fit for me. illusionary fits better, you remind me of infp man.

IEI fits better, but having said that, you do come across as more extraverted on line. but a lot of introverts do...it's like the internet is their territory or something.

then again i get more Fe from you than Ni. this could make you an Fe subtype or an EIE.

i see more intuition than sensing, you seem more dreamy and dramatic than comfort focused, so i agree with whoever said that. you seem quite a bit different than cracka for instance.

i also agree with whoever said wait awhile till you get out of HS. my creative function didn't manifest very well until i was well into college then again i'm Ne dominant.

if you're struggling between EIE and IEI then temperament differential should help. are you basically lazy? or extremely energetic?
    Put it this way. In IEI mode, we had a conversation. She said we were on completely different wavelengths. Prior to this, she got a vibe that I was definitely Beta, definitely extravert and definitely her Dual i.e. SLE. So, she's either IEI and I am not SLE, or I am SLE and she is not IEI. Or both. Fucking hell, I don't even know what point I was trying to make with this post.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you tried to offend me, but failed miserably? Gotcha.

Find sadness, fear, doubt and any others (I can't really think of any, because it is not my area of expertise), and I will happily allow you to stick whatever you want in my ass.
    So you FINALLY admit that you're a bottom boy huh. It's about damn time.
    Ahh, you're loosing your wit now. Before, I'll give it to you, you were pretty good. Now you're just losing touch. Unlucky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast