TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discusion of Ne PoLR in ISFjs and ISTjs

What are some examples of Ne polr?

Something I was thinking might be Ne polr: An ISFj was trying to explain a situation by repeating facts a few times, and I responded, yes, I understand that but I interpreted that differently, which she did not seem to take well at all. I think that was an example of Ne polr.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ISFj brother during his divorce.

First, he stayed in that marriage WAY too long because he was afraid of what terrible outcome there might be.

Then, when he finally filed for divorce, he said he didn't know what was going to happen. So I, without thinking, started listing all the things I could think of that could possibly happen. I finally stopped when I noticed how freaked out he looked.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ne polr

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

Something I was thinking might be Ne polr: An ISFj was trying to explain a situation by repeating facts a few times, and I responded, yes, I understand that but I interpreted that differently, which she did not seem to take well at all. I think that was an example of Ne polr.
    Se creatives don't get that their opinions have no value at all to other people - "it doesn't really matter what you think". I forsee another throwdown with on in the future.

What pisses me off is when they withhold information because you "don't need to know it" -- if I'm on your team I need to know.

They frequently try to put themselves in authority positions, which makes it hard when they actually have to work with people. They do not exude a team atmosphere much, IME. (Not "team spirit", because ISTjs can do Fe stuff, but that is not really what I am talking about.)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Se creatives don't get that their opinions have no value at all to other people
    Do you honestly think that other people are not interested in ISxj's opinions?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    they seem to treat every possibility as necessary to examine in terms of eliminating. if there is a possibility and they are not sure wether it is going to happen or not, it drives them crazy. i gathered that.
    Yeah - they are very bad at assessing risk.

ISTjs can act recklessly because of this, whereas ISFjs have a tendency to be over-cautious. Duals provide the necessary input in regard to both cases.

I think ISTj's generally underestimate the negative possibilities that can emerge from their course of action that right now seems to be certain (thinking-positivist-process)
    ISFj's tend to overestimate the time and energy necessary to do typically intensively Ne tasks (studying, for example).(feeling-negativist-result)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone's withholding information from people who are not particulary familiar to him/her; being openly sceptical towards various theories, researches, technological advancement; having dificulties in noticing some of the (hidden) motivations that are obvious to others; being (hyper)sensitive and acting defensive when someone criticizes his/her personal skills and abilities.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se creatives don't get that their opinions have no value at all to other people - "it doesn't really matter what you think". I forsee another throwdown with on in the future.

What pisses me off is when they withhold information because you "don't need to know it" -- if I'm on your team I need to know.

They frequently try to put themselves in authority positions, which makes it hard when they actually have to work with people. They do not exude a team atmosphere much, IME. (Not "team spirit", because ISTjs can do Fe stuff, but that is not really what I am talking about.)
    What are you TALKING ABOUT? lmao.

TIM
    EII sp/so 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

It's that they can be quite stubborn in their approach, for example if I try to tell my LSI brother that this did not happen, instead THIS other thing could of happen, he will likely believe his first viewpoint/experience that he saw/witnessed.
    After knowing many Ne polr types, mostly ESIs (I do think it will manifest bit different in LSIs but still can be similar) I would best describe their polr as preferring what they already know to be true, and there's no need to really try and look further. The thing is much of the time they actually are good at finding the correct side and more so if they are in touch with their ni, which I do think later on they are able to compensate with ni for ne. Also once I was talking to my ESI friend who was telling me about how she's scared to move out of her moms house. She was telling me all about her troubles and she said to me, "I'm just someone who really struggles with change after something being one way for so long." She also has struggles with writing and has also told me that I'm much better at it, but when I read her writing I always saw it as much less confusing than mine.I guess it can lack indepth ideas as she prefers to not expand a lot on something. How ever she is able to describe things simply which I admire. She also always tells me"I wish I could be good at poetry and I always want to get into reading, but I just don't know where to start."
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 09-12-2022 at 02:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    It's that they can be quite stubborn in their approach, for example if I try to tell my LSI brother that this did not happen, instead THIS other thing could of happen, he will likely believe his first viewpoint/experience that he saw/witnessed.
    After knowing many Ne polr types mostly ESIs, I would best describe it as it's what they already know to be true and there's no need to look for more.

The thing is much of the time they actually are on the correct side and more so if they are in touch with their ni, they can be extremely difficult to manipulate for example trying to sway their opinion.
    Well, this for sure is true. I have found it extremely hard to talk an ESI into bed if she didn't have the idea first.

TIM
    EII sp/so 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yeah you kind of have to keep telling them that if you try this out, it will be fine. I have a hard time making decisions with them because I'll be bringing 5 other options, and they just stare at me blankly not saying anything. so I guess their dual helps them by narrowing it down and explaning in depth why this is a good decision. at least this is what my eie mom did to my lsi brother when he wouldn't get a job.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    After knowing many Ne polr types mostly ESIs, I would best describe it as it's what they already know to be true and there's no need to look for more.
    The thing is much of the time they actually are on the correct side and more so if they are in touch with their ni, they can be extremely difficult to manipulate for example trying to sway their opinion.
    Oh man, my ESI ex once told me a playstation game worked on her Xbox. We sat there for 30 mins going back and forth about it, I tried to say maybe someone put an xbox game in a playstation case, but all she could say was "Why don't you just believe me?", because it's impossible, that's like saying I bought a big mac at burger king.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Oh man, my ESI ex once told me a playstation game worked on her Xbox. We sat there for 30 mins going back and forth about it, I tried to say maybe someone put an xbox game in a playstation case, but all she could say was "Why don't you just believe me?", because it's impossible, that's like saying I bought a big mac at burger king.
    I wouldnt have even had the patience for that much, I wouldve just hung up on you and then sent you video evidence and waited for you to call me and say im right. Im a brat that way. Id just see it as a waste of my time otherwise though. Im not about to sit there and wait to get through a list of "no" answers.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    I wouldnt have even had the patience for that much, I wouldve just hung up on you and then sent you video evidence and waited for you to call me and say im right. Im a brat that way. Id just see it as a waste of my time otherwise though. Im not about to sit there and wait to get through a list of "no" answers.
    Well this was something that she remembered happening a long time ago so I just tried to see if she remembered it wrong or something, I wish she had video evidence that would have settled it.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

OMG YOU'RE PLACING YOURSELF IN AN AUTHORITY POSITION OMG
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-bg

I would care if either of your opinions had any value to me.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

OMG YOU'RE PLACING YOURSELF IN AN AUTHORITY POSITION OMG
    haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very useful thread.

Can you explain in which way it is hard for us to work with people? I have always felt I can do that, but I have no real proof or feedback on it.

One big answer:
    Relate
    Do not relate

Quote Originally Posted by various people
    First, he stayed in that marriage WAY too long because he was afraid of what terrible outcome there might be.

So I, without thinking, started listing all the things I could think of that could possibly happen. I finally stopped when I noticed how freaked out he looked.

I think ISTj's generally underestimate the negative possibilities that can emerge from their course of action that right now seems to be certain

Someone's withholding information from people who are not particulary familiar to him/her; being openly sceptical towards various theories, researches, technological advancement; having dificulties in noticing some of the (hidden) motivations that are obvious to others;

being (hyper)sensitive and acting defensive when someone criticizes his/her personal skills and abilities.
    LSI

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSpirit
    Do not relate
    Quote Originally Posted by various people
    being (hyper)sensitive and acting defensive when someone criticizes his/her personal skills and abilities.
    I 'm like that. Maybe it's an ISTp trait, related also to week Ne but in a position of dual-seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I think ISTj's generally underestimate the negative possibilities that can emerge from their course of action that right now seems to be certain
    I'm like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf
    Someone's withholding information from people who are not particulary familiar to him/her; being openly sceptical towards various theories, researches, technological advancement; having dificulties in noticing some of the (hidden) motivations that are obvious to others; being (hyper)sensitive and acting defensive when someone criticizes his/her personal skills and abilities.
    I relate to every single word in this paragraph except maybe for the hidden motivations part.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    I relate to every single word in this paragraph except maybe for the hidden motivations part.
    i relate with this a lot, too. not sure if it's polr or what, but i relate a bit.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="implied"]
    All of these sound quite annoying, but I don't think that all or even most Se-creatives are actually like that (depending on which set of definitions you're using, of course). I think people on this forum generally think of Se-creatives in terms of some particularly close-minded or dictatorial people they know....people who may or may not actually be crea-Se.

In particular, Se-creatives are not necessarily against possibilities, research, technology, etc. If they were, they wouldn't get along so well with Gamma and Beta N types.

I think Ne as a vulnerable function has more to do with the fact that crea-Se types don't see uniqueness as relevant to their own mission...or put another way, if you criticized their particular choice or decision as not being unique enough, they would consider such a comment irrelevant or baffling....It's like, if someone's trying to accomplish something important or to do the right thing in a situation, who cares if it's unique or interesting or different?

Also, they would probably rather hear ideas that help them feel more confident that they see the path forward, rather than ones that lead in all kinds of directions towards endeavors that may not be profitable.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    All of these sound quite annoying, but I don't think that all or even most Se-creatives are actually like that (depending on which set of definitions you're using, of course). I think people on this forum generally think of Se-creatives in terms of some particularly close-minded or dictatorial people they know....people who may or may not actually be crea-Se.

In particular, Se-creatives are not necessarily against possibilities, research, technology, etc. If they were, they wouldn't get along so well with Gamma and Beta N types.

I think Ne as a vulnerable function has more to do with the fact that crea-Se types don't see uniqueness as relevant to their own mission...or put another way, if you criticized their particular choice or decision as not being unique enough, they would consider such a comment irrelevant or baffling....It's like, if someone's trying to accomplish something important or to do the right thing in a situation, who cares if it's unique or interesting or different?

Also, they would probably rather hear ideas that help them feel more confident that they see the path forward, rather than ones that lead in all kinds of directions towards endeavors that may not be profitable.
    That sounds rather trite and not much of a PoLR or like that would be any sort of PoLR at all. I think that it deals more with an inability to see an object as being more than how it exists concretely in or being something other than how some object is meant to be used. involves seeing the abstract essence of an object which allows for more general or alternative uses of objects things or ideas, but conversely suffers from inability to see its natural properties to just properly use or exert an object or work in a more concrete medium.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    That sounds rather trite and not much of a PoLR or like that would be any sort of PoLR at all.
    I guess the way I would put it is that the general view on this forum of what PoLR is way exaggerated overall. People tend to think of the PoLR as the area in which one is most sensitive, combatitive...and that basically it represents a sort of black hole. My understanding is that the PoLR (or vulnerable function) is really just an area that a person doesn't see as relevant, so that if one is criticized in that area, one has a reaction like "why is that person criticizing me for THAT?" or "why is that even important" or one is blind-sided and not even expecting that criticism, because one's awareness is lacking in that area.

Also, many people seem to think that people cannot appreciate/respect other people's use of the IM element that's one's vulnerable function. I believe that's a myth. People often do appreciate and respect the strengths of their super-ego and conflict types.

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    I think that it deals more with an inability to see an object as being more than how it exists concretely in or being something other than how some object is meant to be used. involves seeing the abstract essence of an object which allows for more general or alternative uses of objects things or ideas, but conversely suffers from inability to see its natural properties to just properly use or exert an object or work in a more concrete medium.
    I understand where you're coming from. A lot of people seem to have a sort of fixed categorization of "the way objects should be used." They might severely criticize you for improvizing with what you have when you're caught in a situation where you don't have an umbrella, gloves, or whatever, and you decide to substitute something else. You seem to be attributing that to . In my experience, types are actually often very resourceful with objects, and tolerant of using objects in ways that don't match traditional categories.

In fact, types are often really great at coming up with "home remedies" that involve using things in a way that's different from how they were "intended" to be used. Because they're aware of the objects around them, they can see uses for them, whereas both Ne and Ni types may be too oblivious to even notice.

I do know that there are some people who are obsessed with using things only as they're "supposed" to be used. I'm not sure if that's a type-related thing or not, but it could be a combination of acc- and ...and also social awareness. I don't find that sort of attitude in Gamma SFs though.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i relate with this a lot, too. not sure if it's polr or what, but i relate a bit.
    I think it's mainly ISxx. (And maybe Fi>Fe as well.)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne PoLR is pretty simply not liking change/randomness/chaos, and feeling anxious at the anticipation of them.

Most of the discussion on the subject in this topic is garbage.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the way I would put it is that the general view on this forum of what PoLR is way exaggerated overall. People tend to think of the PoLR as the area in which one is most sensitive, combatitive...and that basically it represents a sort of black hole. My understanding is that the PoLR (or vulnerable function) is really just an area that a person doesn't see as relevant, so that if one is criticized in that area, one has a reaction like "why is that person criticizing me for THAT?" or "why is that even important" or one is blind-sided and not even expecting that criticism, because one's awareness is lacking in that area.

Also, many people seem to think that people cannot appreciate/respect other people's use of the IM element that's one's vulnerable function. I believe that's a myth. People often do appreciate and respect the strengths of their super-ego and conflict types.
    Correct and well put. Read and learn from Jonathan, folks.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the discussion on the subject in this topic is garbage.
    As usual, when it comes to discussing functions. Most people are overconfident in this matter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of these sound quite annoying, but I don't think that all or even most Se-creatives are actually like that (depending on which set of definitions you're using, of course).
    Well, since the things I mentioned are based on my own observations, they might be biased. If that's not type related, it's related to character.

In particular, Se-creatives are not necessarily against possibilities, research, technology, etc.
    I didn’t say that Se-creatives are against possibilities, research and technology, they are just more sceptical towards it. They are the the ones who are the least likely to celebrate it.

My view about the POLR is similar.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My understanding is that the PoLR (or vulnerable function) is really just an area that a person doesn't see as relevant, so that if one is criticized in that area, one has a reaction like "why is that person criticizing me for THAT?" or "why is that even important" or one is blind-sided and not even expecting that criticism, because one's awareness is lacking in that area.
    Try having a Ti polr. When someone Critizises me for low Ti i do care. Its not just something i dont see as relevant its something i am truly shit at. Seems like the school kid that says the excuse to the teacher "oh i dont care about maths its stupid" when in reality they are just crappy at it. I see my POLR as an inability with thinking Logically and coherently, so im fucked if im gonna let others get away with thinking their POLR's aren't anything

Agree with that 100% though.

You would think i would know exactly what an Ne polr looks like as i live with an ISTj and an ISFj. I have seen it occasionally. My mum can seem very black and white in her thinking. I tried to explain to my dad Philosophy and the abstract way it dealt with things was definately beyond his comprehension. Funnily enough my mum understood it ok though. My dad got visibly distressed and angry talking about it but mum seemed more receptive.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discomfort with ambiguity, pessimism in situations where the outcome is uncertain, ignoring "potential" of people or things because of disinterest or past experience, less willing to take risks that could potentially jeopardize personal stability despite positive prospects, less willing to accept/consider/legitimize new ideas unless they are totally convinced (ESI), less willing to "let people in" unless they are totally convinced that the other person will protect them emotionally (LSI).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    I see my POLR as an inability with thinking Logically and coherently, so im fucked if im gonna let others get away with thinking their POLR's aren't anything
    You are fucked no matter what :-P
    less willing to "let people in" unless they are totally convinced that the other person will protect them emotionally (LSI).
    I relate to this too, but I thought it was just introversion...
    LSI

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's weak Fi and Ne with Super-Id Fe.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I must be LSI, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

less willing to accept/consider/legitimize new ideas unless they are totally convinced (ESI)
    Oh, I relate to this 100%. I almost never agree with anyone right away.

Then I must be LSI, too.
    Yeah, you could be an LSI.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I must be LSI, too.
    Well you're using Ti right there, so you just might be.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I must be LSI, too.
    Let me take another look at the magical mirror... it says lazy son of a bitch IP temperament mood-shifting asshole with Fi HA the desire to love and to be loved quality addict and craft perfectionist look up ISTp definitions online... Hmm... whom do I believe?

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne PoLR is pretty simply not liking change/randomness/chaos, and feeling anxious at the anticipation of them.
    Uncertainty/chaos/change and especially the anxious feeling of anticipation is pretty much all about .

Quote Originally Posted by Socionist
    These phrases reflect the process of generating an image. This image is never complete, but ever remains in a state of uncertainty, with hints of more connections and possible implications always arising. Categorical and unambiguous statements are absent, as these would reflect a state of certainty and finality that is foreign to Ni. Instead, phenomena are described as likelihoods ("inclined to," "tend," "perhaps," etc.).
    Quote Originally Posted by Socionist
    describes the reflection of the external non-material world on the individual (foreseeing, imagining, anticipating; a sense of the meaningful).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I must be LSI, too.
    Let me take another look at the magical mirror... it says lazy son of a bitch IP temperament mood-shifting asshole with Fi HA the desire to love and to be loved quality addict and craft perfectionist look up ISTp definitions online... Hmm... whom do I believe?
    Well you certainly made a nice show of your weak Fe right there.

There are certainly ways in which that same thing would manifest itself in an SLI. The core of it is weak ethics and intuition, so in principle there is no problem with an SLI agreeing with that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I can't relate to PoLR Ne but I know I'm ESI

The ESI suits me very well. I know I'm a gamma type. I know I'm an introvert. I know I'm an ESI basically. So don't question my type.

But I just can't really relate to PoLR Ne. My guess is the definitions I've been reading have been terrible. I can get ideas about things just fine... but these things are usually tangible things that I like, and they get expanded on in my mind. Other than that I'm not really concerned about them and I don't really get ideas. When I try to get ideas about something that doesn't really concern me that much these ideas are usually flawed. That's how I see it, but this just seems flawed, and it seems like there's stuff I'm missing about PoLR Ne.

Can someone enlighten me as to what PoLR Ne is like? Examples? Definitions? Thanks.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In ESI, Ne PoLR typically manifests in light of dominant Fi: while they tend to have keen insights into people's personalities and general human relationships, they are also very single-minded about their judgements, and are often loathe to consider alternative perspectives or interpretations of other people's behaviors. They rarely question their judgements of people or their motivations, and once they have an idea about who a person is or what they are like, they seldom change it. They tend to have somewhat rigid ideas about how the world works. They usually have very specific ideas about how they would like people who are close to them to behave; however rather than enforcing "rules" on those close to them, they simply limit their friendships to people who they see as trustworthy and "good."
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    In ESI, Ne PoLR typically manifests in light of dominant Fi: while they tend to have keen insights into people's personalities and general human relationships, they are also very single-minded about their judgements, and are often loathe to consider alternative perspectives or interpretations of other people's behaviors. They rarely question their judgements of people or their motivations, and once they have an idea about who a person is or what they are like, they seldom change it. They tend to have somewhat rigid ideas about how the world works. They usually have very specific ideas about how they would like people who are close to them to behave; however rather than enforcing "rules" on those close to them, they simply limit their friendships to people who they see as trustworthy and "good."
    Damn. Spot on. Thanks.

Keep the answers coming though. I want as much info as possible. You people know more than the socionics sites I've been going to has information wise.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast