Thread: Bullies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bullies

Do bullies tend to come from a particular type or can they come from any type?
    100% INTP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se ego= bully.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bullies who like to bully others in groups: Se types

Bullies who whom prefer to bully others solitarily: ISTps
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bullies are very insecure people of the afformentioned types.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically anyone of any type can be a bully, but ESTjs, ISTjs, ISTps, and ESTps can be perceived as bullies meerly on account of their lack of intuitive insight into their own actions and others, and may not totally realize the effect they have on others.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but that's not what bullies do. Maybe that's what some people do by being insensitive or whatever, but real BULLIES know what they're doing. You can take that to another level with serial killers.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with Rocky. Bullies know exactly what they are doing. They feel they cannot be loved so they decide they must be feared.

People who FEAR that they are bullies (but who do not wish to dominate over all others and have others fear them) are.... let me get back to you on that, I'm still trying ot figure it out myself.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No offense, but that's not what bullies do. Maybe that's what some people do by being insensitive or whatever, but real BULLIES know what they're doing. You can take that to another level with serial killers.
    Note that emphasis on PERCEIVED, I was not saying that they are necessarily bullies, just that they can appear that way unintentionally to others because of their lack of intuition. I do not believe that bullies are isolated to one specific type or a series of types.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be a bully sometimes withiut realizing it, although it wasn't really intentional most of the time. I would usually be participating in an activity with some people, and it would gradually descend into bullying. When asked to stop I would, and I would usually apologize. It really just occurs when I stop paying attention and act on feeling.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Note that emphasis on PERCEIVED, I was not saying that they are necessarily bullies, just that they can appear that way unintentionally to others because of their lack of intuition. I do not believe that bullies are isolated to one specific type or a series of types.

OK, so people who lack intuition become tactless in certain situations and hurt others unintetionally even though sensors are described as being more tactful in the moment and know better how much pressure to apply.

Sensors become bullies for a few reasons, such as power, or enjoying the physical pain, etc... but they know what they are doing. Some times intuitive types let things get out of hand and don't know what they are doing, see what discojoe wrote above.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, some people think that my ESTj emt-b instructor is a bully, but I have always taken his side because I generally agree with his principles and do not believe him to be a bully. I hate bullies and will not side with them, so that is saying something there in my eye.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or possibaly he really is a bully, but you don't want to see it because you want to milk the Si out of him.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or possibaly he really is a bully, but you don't want to see it because you want to milk the Si out of him.
    Hah! I knew someone would have said that about my suggestive function ... I would have if no one else did.

Well, he generally leaves me alone, so I have never had a problem with him. I have never really seen him ask the class to do something that I thought was unreasonable, such as yelling at them during classtime to quit writting on desk, pick up after themselves, no conversations during classtime, and to quit acting like children. I mean, this is a college class room for crying out loud, and I initially saw those sort of people get weeded out by the time I was a senior at university. So, I actually agree with him despite the fact he may have been a tad rough and demanding, but was still reasonable in my opinion. I do not like to see that either.

And I still like ESTjs better than ISTjs, ESFps, and ISFjs ... always have, actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFPs, ESTPs are most susceptiple to bullying. Its more of a control thing or who is the dominant person thing. As a child i seen other children pick on other children sometimes because it seemed fun to them at that time.