Thread: EIE/ENFj girl making this expression - what does it mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE/ENFj girl making this expression - what does it mean?

Ok, this happened today in the school cafeteria. I was sitting in table and scanning the room as usual. Happened to spot an ENFj girl sitting in another table. After few short stares at here she made this expression:

And no, this isn't the live capture of the scene :wink: Just remembered I had seen this expression somewhere before and took it here as an example.

What does this expression tell?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What does this ENFj trait mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilzu
    Ok, this happened today in the school cafeteria. I was sitting in table and scanning the room as usual. Happened to spot an ENFj girl sitting in another table. After few short stares at here she made this expression:

And no, this isn't the live capture of the scene :wink: Just remembered I had seen this expression somewhere before and took it here as an example.

What does this expression tell?
    "I see dead people/Jesus"?
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well she looks like she is thinking of something "pleasant" dazed if anything.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I think I have that vague cheerful pleasant look I'm usually in a good mood and I want to share it. If she was looking at you while she had that look she wanted to show you that she's fond of you and likes your company and she's comfortable enough with you to show it. It might not be romantic though. It's one of those really comfortable looks that's mostly for platonic relationships. If she had romantic/sexual interest it would look much more intense because ENFj-ISTj relationship is about seduction and inner determination, not about giving shy friendly smiles across the cafeteria. Right now she just wants to get to know you better, or if you are already close friends she wants to let you know that she likes having you around. If she smiled at you and then looked up in that goofy way (like in the picture), then it means the same thing but the "signal" is weaker. You give her pleasant vibes and she likes it and she likes your presence.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/