Thread: Dioklecian's Typing Thread

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dioklecian's Typing Thread

Please post here if you would like me personally to help you find your type or that of others. Donations (of all decent sorts) would be appreciated as I am in the process of raising funds to obtain a patent on a little type-theory discovery I have made. Getting a patent would help so that I can share that discovery with everyone.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also type this rubber tree while youre at it:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that you are baned.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    times change.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh great socionics master, help me type this sea cucumber:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get lost you idiot.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the moderators please delete this idiot's surplus meaningless posts.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im tired of this. why, god, why.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Don't look at me.
    And it was good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God
    Don't look at me.

okay, why allah why.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't look at me.

This post just made my day.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Don't look at me.

This post just made my day.
    Glad to be of service by providing this opportunity for entertainment, but please, Focus on the topic of the thread please...

Thank you.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK Dio, you want me to focus on the specific subject. You seem to have some delusion that you have special powers beyond anyone else's to divine people's types. And you think you're so good that people should pay you for it. And you think that your powers are so great that you have patented a whole new theory. AND you want to be taken seriously. That is the specific subject. I'm sorry, you're a sweet guy and all, but this is just plain crazy. Your typings are sometimes bizarre, though always amusing, but there's no way people should be paying you to type them. Please let me know if anyone ever really does because I'd be fascinated to know who would.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    OK Dio, you want me to focus on the specific subject. You seem to have some delusion that you have special powers beyond anyone else's to divine people's types. And you think you're so good that people should pay you for it. And you think that your powers are so great that you have patented a whole new theory. AND you want to be taken seriously. That is the specific subject. I'm sorry, you're a sweet guy and all, but this is just plain crazy. Your typings are sometimes bizarre, though always amusing, but there's no way people should be paying you to type them. Please let me know if anyone ever really does because I'd be fascinatedI to know who would.

I don't think I have special powers about type theory, but I have special information, that is true, and that infomraton needs to be patented before being shared.

I am suggesting that people Donate what they can to make up for my time spent on the subject.

I don't decide who gets patents or not, the governemnt does that. I don't have a patent yet.

I have tried in the past to make my post interesting and humorous, but that is no longer the case. I don't have the time or patience.

People pay if they want to, they have offred to do so on many occasions but I always thought of that as incovenient until now when I need to raise funds to seek a patent.

Anyways, they would have to pay me LOTS of cash to discuss with you in the future.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is that without having some objective reason to, it's very unlikely that people will place confidence in your typing ability or theory. You might as well be selling snake oil.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't look at me.
    God, there's a thread in the General Discussion forum about a certain INTp professor that is very much in need of your divine influence.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dioklecian's Typing Thread

Please post here if you would like me personally to help you find your type or that of others. Donations (of all decent sorts) would be appreciated as I am in the process of raising funds to obtain a patent on a little type-theory discovery I have made. Getting a patent would help so that I can share that discovery with everyone.
    Questions.

Why should anyone pay you for your help in typing if they get help here for free?

Unless --

You think that your typings are more reliable than anyone else's?

Why should anyone share this view?

As for niffweed17's antics: Dio, you can try simply ignoring (not necessarily using the ignoring button) him instead of complaining every single time.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    The problem is that without having some objective reason to, it's very unlikely that people will place confidence in your typing ability or theory. You might as well be selling snake oil.
    What "objective" reason do you have to trust ANYONE for ANYTHING in the world?

Anyways, I am not asking for a advice on what I should do, I am simply making it easier for people to ask for my personal help.

If you are looking for some general reasons for why I can be helpful, the idea is that I have helped a number of people find their type, this has been something I have spent several years on by now. As you might remember you yourself had a lot of trouble finding your type. And I made a suggestion of what your type is, and I still stand by it.

If someone doesn't need help, they shouldn't even post in this thread.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Questions.

Why should anyone pay you for your help in typing if they get help here for free?

Unless --

You think that your typings are more reliable than anyone else's?

Why should anyone share this view?

As for niffweed17's antics: Dio, you can try simply ignoring (not necessarily using the ignoring button) him instead of complaining every single time.
    Nobody SHOULd pay for anything, as I said this is just a matter of making it easier for those who wish to do so, to do it.

As isaid, I have made at least one major discovery and that helps me to make more accurate typings the nthe information that is now available. I need the funds to get a patent to make this public.

As to the lttle punk, I thought he was banned or otherwise made inocuous. If you have time delete his crap. The problem is not, but the others who wish to seriously discuss type issues in this thread and who might not wish to waste their time.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you start a thread - any thread - about anything - you have to count on people making comments you don't agree with or like. Questioning the point of the thread itself is perfectly legitimate and happens all the time, not just to you.

If someone needs your help, there is absolutely nothing preventing them from posting here.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    If you start a thread - any thread - about anything - you have to count on people making comments you don't agree with or like. Questioning the point of the thread itself is perfectly legitimate and happens all the time, not just to you.

If someone needs your help, there is absolutely nothing preventing them from posting here.
    People can question as much as they want, but it is very unproductive to discourage one from his undertakings when those undertakings can only have positive effects.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    Dioklecian, solicitation of money is really kinda of a scumbag kinda of thing to do on a forum.
    DONATIONS, of ANY kind, including simple help. Plus I was OFFERED money by several people in the past and I need it for the patent. I am thinking of making a separate website in time.

Plus, I am HELPING people who WANT it. Don't forget that the forum itself carries advertising. Plus whenever I find peoples' type on the forum they start complaining about it, no I like it, no I don't like it. But if they feel that it cost them something, they will value the help much more and this will allow me to spend more time on typing issues.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you so sure you're right?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you so sure you're right?
    What about?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings.
    I have noticed that I am immediately right about 70% of the time, but if I work at it for a long time, usually I can be pretty certain.

INTPs automatically try to obtain certainty of their knowledge base. I have spent many years on this.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DONATIONS, of ANY kind, including simple help. Plus I was OFFERED money by several people in the past and I need it for the patent. I am thinking of making a separate website in time.

Plus, I am HELPING people who WANT it. Don't forget that the forum itself carries advertising. Plus whenever I find peoples' type on the forum they start complaining about it, no I like it, no I don't like it. But if they feel that it cost them something, they will value the help much more and this will allow me to spend more time on typing issues.
    Still a solicitation. Still scumbag kind of thing to do.
    Your negativity is even worse scumbag I am afraid.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian, solicitation of money is really kinda of a scumbag kinda of thing to do on a forum.
    Speaking of which, coming soon: Socionics T-shirts! Stay tuned, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because, niffweed, people spark people. Reactions trigger reactions: "hey, that guy is trying to find his type again - I want to know mine!" and then "hey, look, she's searching for who she really is - she's not a EIE after all!" and then "hey, if she's not an EIE, maybe I'm not either!"

Finding your type is so much more complicated than, say, finding your Enneagram type, which - to me - is relatively piss (9 motivations, each has a wing and a stacking. Easy). Right? Wrong. Basically, out of 16 types, you have to find that which is most like you. This is so simple if you take logical, methodical steps. First of all, you have to look at the functions, and find which you utilise most. How this corresponds to one of the types' block is going to be how you find which type is most like you. Of course, socionics function descriptions are quite rigid; thus, you will often say "hey, that's me!" when it clearly isn't. Nonetheless, you choose that particular type because they first two functions are definitely you i.e. there is no way that you could be described better. Now, to confirm this, you look at the temperaments, small groups and quadras, and see how that relates to you. If not at all, then you have a problem. Perhaps take a look at some other types similar to your own, and see how they correspond. It's a long process, but it's rewarding if you can figure out your type. You could have a lifetime of happiness awaiting you.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings.
    I have noticed that I am immediately right about 70% of the time, but if I work at it for a long time, usually I can be pretty certain.
    There's no objective way to know if you're right though. In a subject such as Socionics where there's no blood test to prove one's type, in order for one to have credibility as an accurate typist, they must have references from many people who they've worked with, people who will attest to that person's excellent powers of perception and skill at applying the theory. Without that, all we have to go on is your word. And if you're coming up with typings for people that are a lot different than what most people see and aren't offering any explanations for your opinions (as has been the case in the past), it's unlikely that people will take your typings seriously. After all... they seem pretty random. And if they don't take your typings seriously, why should they pay you anything?

Bottom line: You have little to no credibility at present, and people are not going to see a reason to give up their cash until you do. Even then, I don't know how many people care what their type is enough to pay someone who they won't even meet in person to try to type them. (I don't even think it's wise to try to definitively type someone you've never seen irl.)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings.
    There's no objective way to know if you're right though. In a subject such as Socionics where there's no blood test to prove one's type, in order for one to have credibility as an accurate typist, they must have references from many people who they've worked with, people who will attest to that person's excellent powers of perception and skill at applying the theory. Without that, all we have to go on is your word. And if you're coming up with typings for people that are a lot different than what most people see and aren't offering any explanations for your opinions (as has been the case in the past), it's unlikely that people will take your typings seriously. After all... they seem pretty random. And if they don't take your typings seriously, why should they pay you anything?

Bottom line: You have little to no credibility at present, and people are not going to see a reason to give up their cash until you do. Even then, I don't know how many people care what their type is enough to pay someone who they won't even meet in person to try to type them. (I don't even think it's wise to try to definitively type someone you've never seen irl.)
    And let this be a lesson to all those who are typing, retyping or considering retyping themselves.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of non-money payment are you talking about here? You should be a bit more specific.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he does appear to be the bane of your existence...

SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i'm willing to take a chance! hey Dio type me please!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Do you accept monopoly money?
    Unfortunately you would have to mail them to me, but make me a decent reasonable offer for spending 10 hours finding your type, thinking really REALLY HARD and I will find your type for sure.

By the way, satisfaction guaranteed, I won't just proclaim four letters and let you figure it out yourself, I will make YOU SEE YOU OWN type in your EVERY action.

Creepy-bg

I will make YOU SEE YOU OWN type in your EVERY action.
    now you're starting to scare me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings.

Joy, do you know how many people are sent to ELECTRICAL CHAIR without clear objective evidence? What makes yuo think that anyone else who administers the MBTI test for instance has more credibility? Did HEY find YOUR type? You have been wondering wround forums for years and still don't even your own type and no-one has helped you. Wha tmakes you believe that types even exist? What PROOF do you have?

You would better spend your time finding your own type rather than repating some mantra without taking my replies into considration first.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    I will make YOU SEE YOU OWN type in your EVERY action.
    now you're starting to scare me
    Come on, it's like everyother fixed characteristic, you have it's effect with you at all times.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by little red riding hood
    well, i'm willing to take a chance! hey Dio type me please!
    See pm like the other lucky ones

You won't be disappointed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast