Wow, sounds kinda like a creeper to me Trying to hang on to his deteriorating youth. Honestly, I would say he is an IEE despite the fact that "punctual & organized" + some other controlling traits don't seem to fit but I know many IEEs and he has the same 'feel' as they do, and also the same tendency to try to hang out with people younger than them *cough* The fact that he doesn't have good relations with IEIs tells something about his type, you don't seem to like him too much either eh? I don't see him as any type of logical thinker though ... is he very emotionally expressive or anything? Do you see any signs of preference for a certain function(s)?

I can't really tell anything else but that he's probably ExFx

Crap, I just had a brainflash... ESFj! That must be it. It definitely explains the relations perfectly and also the EJ temperament that he seems to possess. Eek! Get him away! I'm pretty much sure this is his type. I've had plenty of experiences with unhealthy ESEs ... they do the gossip, backstabbing thing quite a lot if they don't like someone. I bet he felt very supervised by the IEI friend you have and your IEE mother is his beneficiary so Illusionary with your sister. His tense, talkative nature sounds very much ESE.