Probably it sucks, maybe it's disgusting but I felt like writing something that's linked with socionics and...:

INFp: Hey! People! I'm on drugs! I'm gonna kill myself! I feel so sad and unneeded!
INFj: I feel like I'm hopeless too, my dog's suggested that gazing at me like...he must be right.
ESTp: I'm the hope! But I won't help. Your a man, learn how to deal with depression! Go running!
INTp: I don't know what to say, I'm not smart enough...(thinking: why isn't anybody arguing with me?!)...but I'm much smarter that this idiot under me.
ESFp: Lol! Fuck off!
ESFj: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Stop that! Aaaaah! I don't know what to do! Somebody help INFp! Oh, my God! I can’t take it! Shit! Fuck! What an idiot! What an idiot! He wants to kill himself! He's already taken some pills! Hey, you've got some laxative?! Give it to him!
ISFj: I don't know how many pills I should give him... Who can tell me? Who knows? What? Information? On the package? I can't read that fast...
ENTp: Do you think that if someone would inflate his gut through his anus, he threw up?
ENTj: Yeah! That's cool! ISFp-ninny can to it!
ISFp: Well, guys, I'm not really…like...into it, you know. I won't...that's the last time!
ISTj: You're all sick.
ENFp: Step aside, please! INFp, do you feel rejected? Why is that? You're not hopeless! ... Is that your weed? May I, please? ... You're like...the beast! It's like the best but better!
INTj: If he swallowed the pills one minute ago, they should be in his stomach right now...
ESTj: ISFp, get off his arse! Hey, why is INFp laughing?!
ISTp: Why is 'Aspirin' written on his pills? Lol!