Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joe Rogan

Either in terms of type or just your impression of him. Curious.

Thanks Ms. K, for bringing attention to him.

quotes:

When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.

That's my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.

I don't care if you're gay, black, Chinese, straight. That means nothing to me. It's all an illusion.

Some people don't believe in aliens. I do believe in aliens. But I believe they gave up on people a long time ago. Wouldn't you? I think there's a few liberal aliens out there, still hangin' in: "Hey, man, I think they're gonna pull it together. I think we should help them; give them more technology." - "No! Every time we do that they blow shit up! Noooo".

To me, comedy is a great occupation because I don't really worry that much about what other people think of me.

The audience changes every night. You're the same person. You have to speak your mind and do the stuff that you think is funny and makes you laugh.

We have comic book bad guys. Osama Bin Laden is right out of a fucking comic book. Think about it: He's a billionaire genius...who hates us! He lives in a cave. He used to work for the good guys and got all their secrets, and then he switched over to the dark side. And every time they almost capture him, he mysteriously gets away, and leaves behind a threatening tape. What is this, a fuckin' Stan Lee production?

Selling your life to sit in a box and work for a machine. An uncaring machine that demands productivity that doesn't understand you and doesn't want to understand you... There's no natural behaviour. Everyone is wearing clothes they don't want to wear. Everybody is showing up and doing something they don't want to do. They have no connection to it. That's the problem with our society...

Life is strange. You keep moving and keep growing. Before you know it, you look back and think, "What was that?"

Haters...are all failures. It's 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.

I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you... That can be an awesome motivating force that can improve your life if you choose to be inspired and not jealous. One (being jealous) has no benefit whatsoever, the other is an incredible resource for creating momentum and improvement.

I want to make sure that everything that I'm creating, I'm creating it so other people get enjoyment out of it. And that's the reward that you get for that.

The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion.

Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.

People are scared man, they're scared of the void.

I am not homophobic; I am cock-conscious.

No girl wants a secretly gay boyfriend, every dude wants a secretly gay girlfriend.

If you can lie, you can act, and if you can lie to crazy girlfriends, you can act under pressure.

[on Dr. Phil] Ladies, please listen to me, don't you ever take relationship advice from a guy you don't wanna fuck, okay? Because let me tell you something: if you don't wanna fuck him, chances are a lot of other girls don't wanna fuck him either; and that guy is gonna say whatever he needs to to make you happy....He says crazy shit. He told this one man that masturbating is just as bad as cheating on his wife. I fucking shit you not! If I had a gun in my hand I woulda Elvis'd that TV.

That's the scariest thing about life, it's that dumb people are out-breeding smart people at a fucking staggering pace. And nobody ever even talks about it! We all kinda know it's happening, and the real problem is; most of us are dumb. We don't want to admit it, but really, how many of us are really smart? Look, I know I'm stupid. I know. I know I'm stupid, yet I'm smarter than almost everybody I meet! And the real problem with dumb people is, they don't even know they're dumb. That's a part of being dumb, you're not aware! There should be a way to tell, like a home pregnancy test type thing. Some shit you take at home and you lick it and you go "Oh, I'm a fucking idiot! Shit! The fuck is this?! It's broken, gimme another one!" Dudes would never believe it, idiots would have fucking boxes stacked to the ceiling. "LIAR! COCKSUCKER! NO!" The real problem is, most of us are idiots! We just like to think that we're not idiots because we use a bunch of shit that smart people have figured out. But how many of us understand any of that shit? Think about the technological level the world operates on, how many of us really understand that?

Last edited by silke; 08-10-2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: updated links

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maze
    On fear factor he had a real sweatness and charm when talking to the squeemish constentants. I really liked him on that show.
    yeah i have to admit i have the hots for my supervisor ..even whilst being annoyed by him

EDIT: is this either supervision or conflicting relations?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

lol "dont tell people where to look".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

EDIT: is this either supervision or conflicting relations?
    Hmm, typing the interaction...

I was thinking either benefit ESTp/ESFj or quasi-identical ESFp/ESFj.

Because it seems like he's the one that escalated the conflict. He felt offended and felt the need to point it out. She didn't seem offended by what he was saying; she was trying to explain herself and smooth it over. I would've loved to be there! After hours at comedy clubs = great fun.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked him a lot after I watched this vid where he tears up this heckler in the audience. Other than this vid I'd only really ever seen him on fear factor and I didn't really think about what I thought of him much at all. The first vid where he's going off on that chick was pretty cool though.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kyDUv7Y5oIw[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I liked him a lot after I watched this vid where he tears up this heckler in the audience. Other than this vid I'd only really ever seen him on fear factor and I didn't really think about what I thought of him much at all. The first vid where he's going off on that chick was pretty cool though.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kyDUv7Y5oIw[/youtube]
    OMG

thx for that vid!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually going to search for it but I noticed it at the bottom of the first vid after watching it.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia

Go.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL ESTp. Why keep lying after it's so obvious?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think Joe Rogans type is ? I have seen SLE typed for him and Jessie Ventura before too but he seems quite "Canadian" in his demeanor. SEE?IEE?EII? Alex Jones is over the top Rush Limbaugh esque libertarian paranoid conservative ESE or EIE?-the sad part is how often he has been right in terms of general things happening on the past few years. However listening to him you would just go create an island nation full of secret bunkers and weapons or plot to overthrow the government. Or at least consider it before the fuming rage and fear continues to spew.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type joe rogan SEE (probably Se-sub)... he's calm, composed, personable yet contained... not that SLEs can't be calm and composed, but with him it seems a little more fluid rather than part of an aristocratic attitude. jesse ventura I type LSE (probably Si-sub)... there's not a whole lot that's overtly LSE about him, but he has a kind of full, encompassing energy and tends to speak in a rather direct, factual way most of the time. if you watch his and alex jones' respective piers morgan (likely delta irrational) interviews, the difference is pretty clear: jones flares up on ideological grounds after becoming increasingly annoyed with Morgan's NeTe 'factoid' cherry picking and criticizes what he perceives to be his ulterior motives, whereas ventura maintains his calm, responds with his own facts and doesn't get caught up in morgan's petty insinuations.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ewww, joe rogan. i always typed him SLE.

its been forever since ive seen him, though, and i think it was partly based on his humor (and i think people confuse shock humor w/ Fi polr all the time)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He is type 9 for sure. I used to lean on SEE for him, but after more of his podcasts I'm now leaning to Se-SLE (9w1 so/sx); he's got pretty similar expressions to a few Se-SLEs I've seen around and Ti doesn't seem to bug him.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always think of stupid conspiracy theories as lower Ni. And people here seem to agree. His Ni seeking is fuckin laughable. Believes in the dumbest shit. Ti polr makes sense too.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I type joe rogan SEE (probably Se-sub)... he's calm, composed, personable yet contained... not that SLEs can't be calm and composed, but with him it seems a little more fluid rather than part of an aristocratic attitude. jesse ventura I type LSE (probably Si-sub)... there's not a whole lot that's overtly LSE about him, but he has a kind of full, encompassing energy and tends to speak in a rather direct, factual way most of the time. if you watch his and alex jones' respective piers morgan (likely delta irrational) interviews, the difference is pretty clear: jones flares up on ideological grounds after becoming increasingly annoyed with Morgan's NeTe 'factoid' cherry picking and criticizes what he perceives to be his ulterior motives, whereas ventura maintains his calm, responds with his own facts and doesn't get caught up in morgan's petty insinuations.
    You have no idea who Joe Rogan is. Stop. calm and composed. contained. lol. he is a bull in a china shop. a loud buffoon. Emotional beyond reason.

Regardless of type, you clearly know nothing about him.

Factual? he is a snake oil salesman. believes in the dumbest conspiracies you can think of. I just don't get why people talk about things they know nothing about. You are 100% wrong about Rogan. Every thing you said about him is wrong.

And Ventura is even dumber than Rogan. I have seen Ventura walk out on interviews he was so frazzled. Calm? Wrong again. And Ventura wouldn't know a fuckin fact if it kicked him in the balls.

"I swam in the navy so I know how buildings come down. 911 is an inside job because I once saw some depth charges and have no idea how they work " He also lied about being a SEAL. He isn't. Both are so loose with the truth.
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-09-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    "I swam in the navy...
    I don't know how you even get past that sentence...

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always think of stupid conspiracy theories as lower Ni. And people here seem to agree. His Ni seeking is fuckin laughable. Believes in the dumbest shit. Ti polr makes sense too.
    I heard someone say "the only person I know who believes Jews are aliens is EIE" (3D Ni) so it's not that ubiquitous. I agree that someone who believes every weird thing they read/hear would be lower-dimensional Ni and Ti, but I'd be careful to make sure it's about their actual thought processes and not whether or not you think they're dumb (not you in particular but this forum in general). Joe Rogan definitely believes basically everything he hears, or is pretending to, but some other conversation had people put Time Cube as Ni and that's pretty obviously wacko and wrong too.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no idea who Joe Rogan is. Stop. calm and composed. contained. lol. he is a bull in a china shop. a loud buffoon. Emotional beyond reason.
    the handful of times I've seen him get more explosive, he still felt laid-back to me.

for example, there was a debate between him and another guy about marijuana, where about two minutes in rogan said something like, "don't interrupt me, you fuck"...it was assertive, but not overbearing or overly dominant, just kind of casual, really.

another example was a different discussion about marijuana, where he got excited about some Te chain of facts and started enthusiastically giving people information about it. again, he still had a kind of EP easy going quality to his expression.

also, if he's a bull in a china shop as you say, what type would that point to, in your opinion?
    Last edited by strrrng; 07-09-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE/SEE. Suggestibility to is evident. It seems to be geared towards ancient power hierarchies and other alternative systems so SLE makes sense. I think if you say SEE that they are going to places – makes way better fit to their suggestive .

I think what Rogan does is typical unzip-zip that you find in creatives. New models are almost always welcome. However believing in them is probably low .
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-09-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is going to believe me, but I think Joe Rogan is LSI for sure.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the handful of times I've seen him get more explosive, he still felt laid-back to me.

for example, there was a debate between him and another guy about marijuana, where about two minutes in rogan said something like, "don't interrupt me, you fuck"...it was assertive, but not overbearing or overly dominant, just kind of casual, really.

another example was a different discussion about marijuana, where he got excited about some Te chain of facts and started enthusiastically giving people information about it. again, he still had a kind of EP easy going quality to his expression.

also, if he's a bull in a china shop as you say, what type would that point to, in your opinion?

He is a bully as well. He talks over people. Doesn't care about Fe at all. Funny cuz just this week I said I have never seen such an amped up pothead as Rogan. Probably from all the alpha brain and other bullshit drugs he pumps himself up with. Along with roids.

That Mencia thing was bullying. Here is more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IfSOxqC2I

Guys are just trying to do their job and Rogan is chiding them. He does little shit like this ALL the time. Like barking orders to people in the control room. He has no clue about other people at all. He is only him. That is it. I have watched the guy at least monthly for about 10 years. Go on a UFC forum and call Rogan laid back. After every event there are threads about what an emotional moron he is. So biased. Totally projecting bias onto the fight. That kind of lack of any inner coherency seems Ti polr and lower Ni.

He sucks as a comedian and commentator. I have never submission grappled in my life and I can predict submissions better than him. Most people can. No real technical analysis. He is like Trump. A fuckin buffoon and I don't really care about their types but I have said before that Ti polr types are like invertebrates. There is no logical thread running through. They have no backbone. There is nothing connecting their thoughts to any kind of center or path. It is just random fuckin beliefs and platitudes.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is a bully as well. He talks over people. Doesn't care about Fe at all. Funny cuz just this week I said I have never seen such an amped up pothead as Rogan. Probably from all the alpha brain and other bullshit drugs he pumps himself up with. Along with roids.

That Mencia thing was bullying. Here is more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IfSOxqC2I

Guys are just trying to do their job and Rogan is chiding them. He does little shit like this ALL the time. Like barking orders to people in the control room. He has no clue about other people at all. He is only him. That is it. I have watched the guy at least monthly for about 10 years. Go on a UFC forum and call Rogan laid back. After every event there are threads about what an emotional moron he is. So biased. Totally projecting bias onto the fight. That kind of lack of any inner coherency seems Ti polr and lower Ni.

He sucks as a comedian and commentator. I have never submission grappled in my life and I can predict submissions better than him. Most people can. No real technical analysis. He is like Trump. A fuckin buffoon and I don't really care about their types but I have said before that Ti polr types are like invertebrates. There is no logical thread running through. They have no backbone. There is nothing connecting their thoughts to any kind of center or path. It is just random fuckin beliefs and platitudes.
    I see what you mean, and I did think of the ufc thing when making my post, so I think it's just that I'm used to seeing him post-psychedelics. the difference is significant, he almost seems meditative when talking in that context, high or not. otherwise yeah, the kind of sporadic lack of inner consistency is what initially solidified my SEE impression, i.e. when they were talking about the history of weed he jumped in with a quick factual overview, then when pressed for more info started rambling about how great its legalization was and what the character of those who opposed it was like. I just remember it because it annoyed me in a way that only Ti-polrs can.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see what you mean, and I did think of the ufc thing when making my post, so I think it's just that I'm used to seeing him post-psychedelics. the difference is significant, he almost seems meditative when talking in that context, high or not. otherwise yeah, the kind of sporadic lack of inner consistency is what initially solidified my SEE impression, i.e. when they were talking about the history of weed he jumped in with a quick factual overview, then when pressed for more info started rambling about how great its legalization was and what the character of those who opposed it was like. I just remember it because it annoyed me in a way that only Ti-polrs can.

I honestly don't even dislike the guy. lol. I have a love hate relationship with him. He annoys me a lot but the UFC wouldn't be the same without him. He adds energy and is a kind of commentator that other sports don't have. He truly gets excited and is passionate. It is real. He gets lost and carried away in the moment.

And I do agree he can be calm and meditative. He is all over the place. lol.

One of my favorite parts of his show. "If it is 2 PM and you aren't high, go fuck yourself. I want you around me like I want cancer in my ballsack". I would be laughing my balls off just like Rogan is here. These guys are hilarious:

Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-10-2017 at 07:22 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah lol, it's pretty much what I think about him wrt to psychedelics. he's not smart enough to pull it off the way people like infected and mckenna do, but he's genuine, and that's kind of all that matters.

and lol @ 2pm
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah lol, it's pretty much what I think about him wrt to psychedelics. he's not smart enough to pull it off the way people like infected and mckenna do, but he's genuine, and that's kind of all that matters.

and lol @ 2pm
    And maybe I am a bit jelly too. This guy gets paid to say his feelings about fights. Which is something he really loves. He is actually accomplished in tae Kwon do and jiu jitsu. So he gets paid to add personality to UFC fights and sit around and talk bullshit ideas with his buddies on his podcasts. Just get high and throw around ideas. That is my life too but nobody is paying me for it. lol.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And maybe I am a bit jelly too. This guy gets paid to say his feelings about fights. Which is something he really loves. He is actually accomplished in tae Kwon do and jiu jitsu. So he gets paid to add personality to UFC fights and sit around and talk bullshit ideas with his buddies on his podcasts. Just get high and throw around ideas. That is my life too but nobody is paying me for it. lol.
    lol. yeah, I've felt similarly, but when I think about it, the next step up is more or less zizek, so it's kind of a catch 22. so I think to an extent it's that the ones that matter you don't know about. that being said, I'd much rather listen to rogan talk about shrooms than an idiot like russell brand senselessly ramble about global revolution.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol. yeah, I've felt similarly, but when I think about it, the next step up is more or less zizek, so it's kind of a catch 22. so I think to an extent it's that the ones that matter you don't know about. that being said, I'd much rather listen to rogan talk about shrooms than an idiot like russell brand senselessly ramble about global revolution.

Whoa when did you come back here... good to have you back
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitta View Post
    Whoa when did you come back here... good to have you back
    thanks. I've been around
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    No one is going to believe me, but I think Joe Rogan is LSI for sure.
    I don't believe you, can you elaborate? I will say, I relate to him on his outlook and most of his opinions, but as far as persona/extroversion goes, I'm not much like him, unless you get to know me and know how I think.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like he could be LSI Se; merry but repressed Fe pretty much describes him

a lot of his woowoo shit comes off as "over confident teenager" level Ni, whereas his dumb moments could be attributed to Ne polr

but he's also pretty intelligent and his thinking (at least structurally) is generally on point (base Ti)

i like joe rogan. beta forum goers have a thing where they disavow anyone that rubs them the wrong way as beta, contra any evidence. i think it goes to Fe over Te. I see EIE leading the charge on this; perhaps this form of symbolic (idealogical) ostracism is characteristic of how EIE disciplines their unruly dual and regulates the quadra in general
    Last edited by Bertrand; 07-13-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol milo whatever happened to that guy, beta lifespans seem so short

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    lol milo whatever happened to that guy, beta lifespans seem so short
    no clue about him since he got dumped by Breitbart.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he has Se

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE-Se 6w7 sx/sp

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/see-se/

Core e-motivation: self-protection. He is clearly in the 4-6-8 reactive triad, is a cynic with a proneness towards conspiratorial, paranoid, disconnected thinking (low six) and a big subversive 7 wing. Type six correlates well to paranoid personality disorder. 9w1 is way out of the ballpark. Nines are in the 2-7-9 positive reframer triad as well as the 4-5-9 withdrawn triad and correlates very well to disassociative/avoidant disorders. Unlike a 9w1, Rogan is not a positive reframer, not prone to conformity or avoidance of conflict and clearly not out of touch with/disassociated from anger.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-16-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is not a single accurate typing results on this website. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics

TIM
    IEI E4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDlck View Post
    Pretty simply, his well-earned self-image, and the image he likes to present, is as a free thinker capable of chasing unpopular opinions and overturning the most basic truths, even at the expense of his reputation -- his advocacy prior to rational abandonment of some conspiracy theories is a case in point.

Any other type, and certainly any intelligent person, can (and often does) aspire to a deep level of questioning. Only an introverted type with very strong Ti (LII, LSI, ILI, or SLI), however, would make it the sine qua non of his self-actualization and the most central theme in his self-presentation.

He's talked frequently and at great length about the importance of discipline and appears fully in control of his emotions -- one of the LSI's main roles in relationships is to calm down his EIE dual.

He enjoys "hard", controversial humour. His most natural interviews are with other betas like Cenk Uygur (SLE), Anna Kasparian (IEI), Joey Diaz (SLE), TheAmazingAtheist (IEI), and Milo Yiannopolous (EIE - yes, the "most dangerous ******" is certainly beta). His most awkward interview that I've bothered watching is with the prim and proper Christina Hoff Sommers (EII), who seemed painfully uncomfortable around him.

He is monotone in his speech, focuses almost entirely on substantiating facts, and very little on style (the exact opposite of Yiannopolous, for example).

He's extremely physical and would be a considered a meathead if he wasn't also intelligent. Unless I've missed something, he's definitely an Se ego, which leaves LSI.
    The Amazing Atheist is ILI- Ni 5w6/6w5. He is so Te valuing and Fe PoLR it hurts me.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Beta ST-Se subtype > SEE seems about right.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bohemienne View Post
    The Amazing Atheist is ILI- Ni 5w6/6w5. He is so Te valuing and Fe PoLR it hurts me.
    No he isn't.

TIM
    IEI E4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDlck View Post
    No he isn't.

Why do you think that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast