Thread: Maybe I'm losing some nuts

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maybe I'm losing some nuts...

But about a week I started to read almost ALL the Wikisocion site. I'm going to elaborate an analysis about myself and I want your help (because I want to learn and understand too).

First I start with the function and the Model A. The only conclusion I've got about it is:

----------------------------------------------
    - I'll have two biggest problems: I can't recognice my own PoLR. Being SEI, my really disgust me and even my friends agreed with this (Too much skeptical way). Ok, so I read the as a 4 function (just to find another possibility of vulnerability) and this is what I got:

"The individual tends to overreact to aggressive or confrontational behavior, taking it as a personal threat when it may only be a knee-jerk reaction or the result of a bad mood.

He tends to avoid intruding on others' space or engaging in behavior that may be perceived as coercive, and tries hard to handle his needs by being disciplined and well-prepared himself - rather than relying on others to do things for him. If these strategies fail, his efforts at dealing with the resulting conflict make him look actively pushy in a way that appears awkward and unnatural to others. This opens him up to painful criticism and feelings of weakness and helplessness.

He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do."

This represent almost all of myself when I'm stress up. So, I was starting to keep looking foward... I never liked to fight, I've just fight one time in life and was for a really stupid propuse. So I state that being more Intimidate could avoid the conflict, something that NEVER happend of course. Close friends who knows who I'm understand my behavior, but stranger take it very personally and that is really uncomfortable, and I feel shit. I don't like to discuss when people get really anger and sometimes serious discussion that I found really hard to understand really stress me up (just like as a 3 function). Ok, I continued...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    - I read the function and this is my final conclusion:

"The individual is attracted to people seen as knowledgeable, as well as truthful and willing to share that knowledge, in matters seen as interesting and useful to him towards achieving productivity and efficiency. Reliable information rather than the finished analysis is what attracts the individual; facts and demonstrative explanations, not answers limited to the conclusions. For the same reason, he avoids people who are inclined to give out unreliable or simply untruthful information."

This function description is represented as a (suggestive) 5 function and explain more of my weak than a as a 4 function.

In fact, I have to add this: I'm working in the university, working to help my classmate and speaking as a representant of the classroom with my teacher and director (just in case), taking this more serious. I'm glad to help and feel somehow 'useful' and make this more peaceful. Everything go towards EII (INFj).

But again, I'm not pretty sure. If this idea of how functions works, correctly¿? Or still believe being 4 function to me? Im wrong with my PoLR Too? could you explain me just in case?

Anyway, maybe it's just another weird idea to 'idealize' myself, concluding in what I want to believe (maybe someone more useful). Maybe I'm not satisfaced with my type. Anyway, I continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Then I read about quadras, clubs and temperament.

In Alpha this is what it says:

Alpha types tend to enjoy participating in groups where there is free exchange of positive emotional expression in an atmosphere pleasing to the senses.

Alpha types are inclined to discuss stories told in detail and according to the sequence in which events happened, rather than "jump to the point" quickly.

Alpha types are inclined to show affection for others in the form of small practical services or gifts.

Alpha types tend to feel energized in the positive atmosphere of special events, such as public holidays, parties and special celebrations.

Agree just in part. I never was to emotional in my expresion (in an atmoesphere pleasing to the sense or not). In fact, sometimes I used to lie my expresion just to avoid the question (Did something happend?). But I like this kind of ambient. However, I believe that I'm just and just a bit more reserved. I don't want to be saw as a weird and freak guy. The bold text is the only great exception. I never in my life expresse some kind of affection with gifts. Only with practical services.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, I read about Delta. And this is what I got:

Delta types love to share personal experience mixed with their own sentiments regarding their experiences, but all in an insightful and non-dramatic manner.

Delta types like to talk about new beginnings, opportunities for personal growth, and their plans and prospects for the future.

The last sentences represent a good part of what I want with myself. Oportunities for personal growth, new beginnings, new proyects, new life, new city, new school... damn, almost all my life I lived on the road.

Everythings points toward to IEE(ENFp) and EII(INFj). And like IEE and EII are includes in the same club, I discard the rest.
    Now, about Temperament. EP and IJ, I don't know, and this is the part more complicated. After read the descriptions, It's seems that more inclined to IJ, for my work passive-aggresive behavior and stable , but I never understood why I was so hyperkinetic. Anyway, I avoid this part because I rarely should find the final conclusion and my last resources to this basic investigation was...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Romances Styles.

And my style more accurate was the Infantile. I always play joke with my girlfriends and she always said that I'm like a little boy sometimes (how cute).

All of theis typical characteristic represent my romance style.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all this, I don't actually have my personal conclusion. I just want to explain myself based what is wrote in the wikisocions. I don't truly know about my type, but the conclusion go towars NF Delta and I would really appreciate any suggestion. I don't mind if you guys found this actually purely CRAP for you. I agree, this is somehow embarrassment but I have to work for myself and this is one way (I think). I don't know If anybody can explain me more about how I type myself. I compared a lot with other types like INFp and ISFp and the only thing that my limitaded analysis got is this; All I wanted to know, is who I'm and how I work with myself and others.

ps. About the Oldham test type of Joy, I've got Idiosyncratic, Leisurely, and Devoted and that I'm enneagram 9.

Creepy-bg

I really don't like the SEI description either (what was actually there) or for that matter the general SEI stereotype that's been around lately... I've just started trying to improve the article on the wiki from our perspective. At the moment though the description is pretty much just a copy paste job put together from the different function descriptions. Soooo for the moment the description sucks. Hopefully it'll be improved in a week or two.

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    I really don't like the SEI description either (what was actually there) or for that matter the general SEI stereotype that's been around lately... I've just started trying to improve the article on the wiki from our perspective. At the moment though the description is pretty much just a copy paste job put together from the different function descriptions. Soooo for the moment the description sucks. Hopefully it'll be improved in a week or two.
    I totally compart this opinion as a SEI.
    The Description is really weak and incomplete (well, for something is categorized as a incomplete ) wikisocions. Maybe we could help work together.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just make sure you don't lose ALL your nuts. Otherwise, poor girlfriend!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    JAJA!

Thanks for the advice dude!

---------------------------------

I finish to read the description added to SEI in the wikisocions. Some fuction were just copy/paste but looks more nicer.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    That was what I thought when I saw the topic title. O no!
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I'm Aquarius sun and ascending, My thought are for ENFp. I'm very represented by this astrological description.