Thread: How can I find out my type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How can I find out my type?

I am just guessing that I am an INTp because I am an INTJ in mbti, but the INTp description isn't that great for me. Are there any Socionics tests out there?
    INTp

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a credit card?
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tests out there aren't very good. At least not 100% accurate.
    I think the best suggestion now would be to describe yourself here? So that people can type you?

But if you insist on tests:

one of mcnew's older tests
    Rick's test
    Hugo's test
    Test based of Oldham's desc. Thread by Joy.
    Click here to check the results.
    Reinin Calculator
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-bg

post your credit card number along with your pin and we'll be sure to get back to you within a year (from the Bahamas)

FWIW there really aren't any definitive socionics tests. We don't put much stock in them... the best method is to learn the system and go from there. It can be a long and slow process but it's really the only way that means squat when it comes down to it. The best way IMO to pinpoint in on your type is once you have yourself and a few others "typed" then see if the relationships match up. When it all clicks into place you can be fairly certain of your type.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    post your credit card number along with your pin and we'll be sure to get back to you within a year (from the Bahamas)

FWIW there really aren't any definitive socionics tests. We don't put much stock in them... the best method is to learn the system and go from there. It can be a long and slow process but it's really the only way that means squat when it comes down to it. The best way IMO to pinpoint in on your type is once you have yourself and a few others "typed" then see if the relationships match up. When it all clicks into place you can be fairly certain of your type.
    Yes. So start reading if you're curious what type you are.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How can I find out my type?

Quote Originally Posted by Jgib5328
    I am just guessing that I am an INTp because I am an INTJ in mbti, but the INTp description isn't that great for me. Are there any Socionics tests out there?
    Look at the other descriptions.

Also, post pictures of yourself. And a description of yourself too. Soon, people from all corners of this forum will come all the way to see and type Jgib5328.