Thread: INTj and ENTp - the path as relativistic strategy (tactical/strategic)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTj and ENTp - the path as relativistic strategy (tactical/strategic)

The Ti-Te position: relativistic frameworks of shared knowledge are the basis for individual choices of political alignment. Although individuals have the ability to choose who they interact with, choices of allegiance will always be to the same causes due to a shared knowledgebase implying a shared strategem for survival, coupled with the need to belong.

What is the Ne-Ni position? ENTPs, what does Ne-Ni mean to you?

Near the end of his life, ENTp Albert Einstein renouced his individualist stance and instead adopted a philosophy of strategic cooperation between himself and culturally-minded individuals on matters of great international importance, even referring to himself as "a foot soldier". (Einstein: the Life and Times) This was a marked departure for Einstein, and for a few days it seemed he was in position to change the world forever. Death took him before this process could play out, however.

It's often said that ENTps make their own paths in life. For me, an INTj, it's the opposite: the path is a product of my relativistic strategy, combined with my self-criticism. Does this mean the strategy is a product of the path as well?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, an INTj, it's the opposite: the path is a product of my relativistic strategy, combined with my self-criticism.
    Same here. I'm externally motivated. The world outside ultimately determines where I go, not I myself.

ENTp's are listed as 'tactical' under the Reinin dichotomies, as opposed to the 'strategical' INTj's. I've never really been able to figure out how to understand these (the large cycle dichotomies) in a way that actually helps me, though. 'Strategy' is appearantly nothing more than the trait that accepting sensors and creative intuitors have in common... It just be a figment of it's devisors' imagination for all we know; the commonality is not accounted for by the system (except in a tautological, purely mathematical way; as in 'if accepting and sensory are both true OR both false...').

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strategic: situation transient
    Tactical: situation dependent

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, I just want to undestand the terms in a systematic way, you know. It's important to us exertion Fi types; more of that Te juice, please.