TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Limited time only VI

more soon, perhaps
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one?

Creepy-bg

whoever took that picture needs glasses

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    whoever took that picture needs glasses
    whaddya mean? I can see it perfectly well....as long as i take off my glasses
    (jk jk...can't see a damned thing without my glasses!! )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of them. The person taking it was emotionally nervous because it was the first time they said goodbye to their kid.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More people coming up momentarily...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gone.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo now up

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What, too hard to type? Or are you just taking the day off.

The girl in the middle was typed as ISFp in the past.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earlier I wrote a pretty-pretty post and there was a jam in posting it and the "back" button made it all disappear.

Short version:
    INTj, ESTj (or INFj, depending on her attitude. It's either a really friendly INFj smile or one of those ESTj regular smiles), ISFp (her creative screams out from the picture), and the guy in pink shirt is some similar type to Rick's, but with a mean streak.

You are a judging type, probably not Fe dominant. That's all I can see.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those are pretty good. i think the guy next to UDP is delta type.
    asd

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Earlier I wrote a pretty-pretty post and there was a jam in posting it and the "back" button made it all disappear.

Short version:
    INTj, ESTj (or INFj, depending on her attitude. It's either a really friendly INFj smile or one of those ESTj regular smiles), ISFp (her creative screams out from the picture), and the guy in pink shirt is some similar type to Rick's, but with a mean streak.

You are a judging type, probably not Fe dominant. That's all I can see.
    The first girl is most likely ISTj or ISFj.
    The second girl is NOT an ESTj at all. She could be ISFp, but maybe INFj. Seems IXFX, and NF (does not seem beta much). The first girl and the second girl are close friends, and she feeds off of her aggressiveness and unwillingness. She seems irrational at times, somewhat.
    The third girl seems Si. ISFp is possible.

I could see pink shirt guy as ENFp

I have no idea what it is, whenever I take a photo like that, in that kind of situation, I absolutely have no smile. It is 100x worse when I force it, so I don't even try anymore. If you know me, you can see I am actually feeling happy about this time. I was enjoying myself a great deal.

Everyone in the photo seems Si quadra, save for the first girl, who seems Se creative IRL. Se + Fi it seems.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me it is the typical "forced F" girl smile (Oh, it is right for me to smile for this photograph so I am even though I am not really happy right now and want to go home) It reminds me a lot of how ISTjs and ISFjs smile for photos, honestly (which is another reason she seems Se creative. She is not a "warm and fuzzy" person at all, and is double majoring in math and accounting. Numbers person. You can see she has an polr almost from how she is about numbers...

INTjs however to be bitch-slapped into making really bad Fe seeking smiles. Particularly Ne-subtypes.

Creepy-bg

has anyone ever told you you look a bit like Marty Feldman UDP?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never heard of him, who is he?

Apparently there is a coach and a comedian that come up through searching.

Creepy-bg

I'm talking about the comedian... he's been in a bunch of Mel Brooks movies... the guy with the the "eyes". Not that you have those eyes... but theres something similar facially

(probably nobody else will see it, but I do )

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about the comedian... he's been in a bunch of Mel Brooks movies... the guy with the the "eyes". Not that you have those eyes... but theres something similar facially

Ok.

@ Carla - yes, that is it. INTjs can pull of the "I can't smile because I'm IJ but I can sort of because I am an infantile" smile, so it usually saves them. People "expect" that from them it seems.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    INTjs however to be bitch-slapped into making really bad Fe seeking smiles. Particularly Ne-subtypes.

Do you mean the big ugly fake smile? I hate being pressured into doing the big ugly fake smile. The idiot with the camera says "smile" and I think "nah". Then they say "SMILE" and I think "FINE!". And there you have it. The big ugly fake smile. That's it, I'm not doing it anymore.
    But he is right. And looking back at some of these photos can be be quite hilarious. And then there are the reactions other people have: "Wow, the dentist would be proud at those teeth." or "You look as if you were growling."
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

Ok.
    sorry... I didn't mean it in a negative way. I like Marty Feldman

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos

Do you mean the big ugly fake smile? I hate being pressured into doing the big ugly fake smile. The idiot with the camera says "smile" and I think "nah". Then they say "SMILE" and I think "FINE!". And there you have it. The big ugly fake smile. That's it, I'm not doing it anymore.
    But he is right. And looking back at some of these photos can be be quite hilarious. And then there are the reactions other people have: "Wow, the dentist would be proud at those teeth." or "You look as if you were growling."
    Oh, sooo true. I want to get all of those photos and rip them up. Thank goodness for the digital age. Digital cameras with delete buttons.
    But it does little good when you are not the one holding that digital camera with delete buttons, and then your friends post them on Facebook and you just die a little on the inside.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, sooo true. I want to get all of those photos and rip them up. Thank goodness for the digital age. Digital cameras with delete buttons.
    But it does little good when you are not the one holding that digital camera with delete buttons, and then your friends post them on Facebook and you just die a little on the inside.
    But think of it like this: if pictures steal souls, your soul is multiplying.
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, UDP, that photo needs some major red eye reduction surgery.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think marty feldman's eyes are like that because he has graves disease.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 1st girl is definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely an ISTj. But that's the only certainty I can offer this time around.

The 2nd, no idea. Can't tell from that pic alone. ISFj? ESTj? Sigh.

3rd, no idea. ISFp? Not so sure about that. Maybe some type of NF? Again, would need more pix to be able to tell.

The guy above her (UDP?) Probably ESTj. At least, fits the mold of the people I've been typing as ESTjs.

The last guy - ohhh, wish I knew. He's the same type as an old friend I've been trying to type for a long time now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro

But think of it like this: if pictures steal souls, your soul is multiplying.
    That's IT!!!
    I knew the whole camera phone thing was one big catastrophic conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    yes they are... that's the same as you have right? I imagine there's medicines now to keep that from happening?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santa! NOooooo

I pity your souls

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    The 1st girl is definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely an ISTj. But that's the only certainty I can offer this time around.

The 2nd, no idea. Can't tell from that pic alone. ISFj? ESTj? Sigh.

3rd, no idea. ISFp? Not so sure about that. Maybe some type of NF? Again, would need more pix to be able to tell.

The guy above her (UDP?) Probably ESTj. At least, fits the mold of the people I've been typing as ESTjs.

The last guy - ohhh, wish I knew. He's the same type as an old friend I've been trying to type for a long time now.
    the middle girl was very very happy at the time, she wanted the p icture, so her smile is probably even more potent than normal.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a 73% chance that when there are 3+ alpha posts in a row, they are going off topic and goofing it up somehow.

Creepy-bg

there is a 73% chance that when there are 3+ alpha posts in a row, they are going off topic and goofing it up somehow.
    and just think... you used to be one of us

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It pains you deeply, doesn't it?

I pity your souls

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying 100% would hurt your Fe-elings.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it wouldn't, it would just be untrue.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    yes they are... that's the same as you have right? I imagine there's medicines now to keep that from happening?
    my eyes don't bulge. lucky i guess.

wanna know something really interesting? i started to have symptoms of graves disease when my ex began having an affair. (i didn't consciously know about the affair at that time). go figure though, my body knew.

i went off the medications for graves disease last may....and no symptoms have returned. it's like it's gone.

weird, huh?

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it depends on how the word topic is defined, don't you? after all, everything's interconnected....ahahahaha :wink:

ILE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gone.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, UDP you look really LSI in that picture to me. Dunno why, it just reminds me of many LSIs I know ... haha I poke them and they start laughing. The girl to your right is definitely an creative of some sort OR an ESFp. The rest, I dunno. I suck @ V.I. My guesses would be .. the girl in the pink : INFj. The guy: ENFp Last girl: Some sort of Te dominant

Oops, oh yeah, the girl in the back: ???

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    LOL, UDP you look really LSI in that picture to me. Dunno why, it just reminds me of many LSIs I know ... haha I poke them and they start laughing. The girl to your right is definitely an creative of some sort OR an ESFp. The rest, I dunno. I suck @ V.I. My guesses would be .. the girl in the pink : INFj. The guy: ENFp Last girl: Some sort of Te dominant

Oops, oh yeah, the girl in the back: ???
    I had an unusual capturing of a natural smile on my part, I think that is why I seem Fe. The girl on the farthest right, sitting, in green, is definitely IF, known for her patience.

She seems creative, I could see ISFp for the girl to my right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast