Thread: ESTj or ISFj?

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTj or ISFj?

How do you differentiate between a male ESTj and a male ISFj?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think male ISFjs talk slower than male ESTjs. ESTjs might make funny sound effects when talking. ISFjs have monotone facial expressions or more controlled smiles. Seem calmer. ESTjs are so full of nervous energy, kind of like Ni ENTjs.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    i think male ISFjs talk slower than male ESTjs. ESTjs might make funny sound effects when talking. ISFjs have monotone facial expressions or more controlled smiles. Seem calmer. ESTjs are so full of nervous energy, kind of like Ni ENTjs.
    those aren't bad points.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI: Expect more 'f' tactics such as mind games on themselves and others for good or bad reasons. Sometimes can be extremely emotionally sensitive or they'll show bouts of sensativity, I've noticed some don't do it at all. Quieter in general. More accepting of ideology, tend to say things just because its what people like to hear.
    Less forgiving of weaknesses, expect people to put more effort into achievement.

LSE: More ticks concerning how things work, purposely leaving out certain results of process amd emphasising other results. Not really as emotionally sensitive. Reject ideas and things attached to ideology, pragmatic, less interest in complex interpersonal dramas. Tend to have a habit of thinking people are idiots. Problems dealing with peoples and their own emotions and feelings.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE's are generally way bossier than ESI males, ESI males are much more nervous than LSE most of the time, even if LSE might look more restless. Usually LSE more mesomorphic, LSE less bitchy/more openly positive emotionality than ESI. ESI more easily able to talk about their affections/love interests, LSE usually deny their presence/might openly show disergard for them in public in order to appear "macho".
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTjs are more active and social. ESTjs are more likely to be workaholics (in terms of the number of hours a week they generally work and their attitude towards overtime). ISFjs are less forgiving of the faults and wrongdoings of others. ESTjs are more likely to be generous with those around them (they like to take care of people and be a "good guy").
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a couple of questions as well:

1)How do their approach to leadership differ?

2)Which type is more likely to suffer from pride i.e. be too proud of their achievements and be concerned about how others see them?

3)Linking to the second question, are ESTjs more concerned about been conventional and striving towards perfection eg. be more in-tuned what is socially acceptable and present such an image to their environment, to the point that they appear too perfect and don't seem to have any quirks (in other words, boring)?

4) In terms of dealing with their emotions, are ESTjs more likely to have less control over their emotions and perhaps likely to experience mood swings, prone to displaying emotional outburst every now and then? I always have this impression that ISFjs seem more emotionally stable.

5) How do their sense of humor differ? In addition, what is their perception of having fun and engaging in leisure activities?

I guess that's all for now. :wink: