Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: +/- Ni

  1. #1
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default +/- Ni

    Well, it seems that there is contradictory statements from articles regarding +Ni and -Ni. In some of Gulenko's articles, he goes on to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    +T - future, a change of the situation with time, prediction, foresight, gradual development, evolution, /glavnoye ascending, the dynamics of changes, temporary flow, imagination, noncontradictory description, not envious changes, step by step, convergence, convergence;

    - T - past, the calculation of errors, the avoidance of danger, anxiety, a vague feeling, warning, the ripening of the crisis, revolution, gallops in the time, the skill to insure against the troubles, sharp shifts, discrepancy, the moment of decisive actions, divergence, divergence;

    in some articles he goes on to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    Intuition of time (T):

    * proactive: the intuition of reflection, expectation, reproduction of previous tendencies, past;
    * reactive: the intuition of unexpected contingency, danger, novelty, future.

    which one is it?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd like to point out that Gulenko gets his information from many sources. What he offers is a structure that "represents" a consideration of ideas beyond his immediate self.

    +T - future, a change of the situation with time, prediction, foresight, gradual development, evolution, /glavnoye ascending, the dynamics of changes, temporary flow, imagination, noncontradictory description, not envious changes, step by step, convergence, convergence;

    - T - past, the calculation of errors, the avoidance of danger, anxiety, a vague feeling, warning, the ripening of the crisis, revolution, gallops in the time, the skill to insure against the troubles, sharp shifts, discrepancy, the moment of decisive actions, divergence, divergence;
    I doubt Gulenko himself stands by that at this point. metabolism cannot process evolution. Use the second list instead.

    The second list is consistent with my understanding of . It would be useful to have a consensus as to what metabolized is.

  3. #3
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I'd like to point out that Gulenko gets his information from many sources. What he offers is a structure that "represents" a consideration of ideas beyond his immediate self.

    +T - future, a change of the situation with time, prediction, foresight, gradual development, evolution, /glavnoye ascending, the dynamics of changes, temporary flow, imagination, noncontradictory description, not envious changes, step by step, convergence, convergence;

    - T - past, the calculation of errors, the avoidance of danger, anxiety, a vague feeling, warning, the ripening of the crisis, revolution, gallops in the time, the skill to insure against the troubles, sharp shifts, discrepancy, the moment of decisive actions, divergence, divergence;
    I doubt Gulenko himself stands by that at this point. metabolism cannot process evolution. Use the second list instead.

    The second list is consistent with my understanding of . It would be useful to have a consensus as to what metabolized is.
    Well is the only function that confuses me. Because on my descriptions I made of INTps and INTjs, I was a little skeptical of the descriptions that I have found for +Ni and -Ni. -Ni has to be about the original, thinking about the future, novelty. Maybe INTps are the ones that are focused on the past, making decisive actions, reflection, and noticing the trends in things. Any INTps and INFps that can clear this up?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is the perception of sequence. "This happened, then this happened, then this happened", etc. Ever heard an INTp talk? If they are talkative at all, they will recount everything they did today, yesterday, and maybe even last week. It's like they can see a symbol, and trace back through all the moments they dealt with it at super speed. Eventually (as in, something close to an instant) they remember the formula they associated the system with. That's why math is full of seemingly meaningless symbols: math is made for INTps.

    ENTps can do the same thing, once they are in the second lifestage. See Einstein's relativity for a particularly good example: a huge equation expressed as a handful of symbols.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    is the perception of sequence. "This happened, then this happened, then this happened", etc. Ever heard an INTp talk? If they are talkative at all, they will recount everything they did today, yesterday, and maybe even last week. It's like they can see a symbol, and trace back through all the moments they dealt with it at super speed. Eventually (as in, something close to an instant) they remember the formula they associated the system with. That's why math is full of seemingly meaningless symbols: math is made for INTps.
    I know that this has been discussed before, but I don't remember if any clear consensus was reached or not. There is, however, something slightly problematic with how you describe INTps here. I don't identify with talking like that, describing what I have done in that way. I am often not sure when something happened. Was it last week? Or last month? Or maybe even last year? From an INTp's perspective it would be at least as correct, probably more, to say that is the perception of time as, in a sense, a "timeless" perspective. It doesn't matter what happened before or after what, since INTps and INFps can traverse the time axis with ease. Any event can be focused on at any point in time, and the exact order in which the events actually happened are irrelevant and might even be forgotten. We don't have to go through the whole sequence to get access to an event in time.

    In my experience INTjs are more prone to describe things in a chronological perspective. It seems as though they have to, or at least prefer to, start with the assumptions, the axioms, and then work their way through to the conclusion without skipping any steps on the way. I prefer to start with the conclusion, the overall "picture" or "theme", and then, if necessary, focus on how that conclusion was reached. But it is almost necessary for me to get an overall picture before I start with the premises, whereas the INTjs often start at the befinning (of what seems like a "sequence").

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    is the perception of sequence. "This happened, then this happened, then this happened", etc. Ever heard an INTp talk? If they are talkative at all, they will recount everything they did today, yesterday, and maybe even last week. It's like they can see a symbol, and trace back through all the moments they dealt with it at super speed. Eventually (as in, something close to an instant) they remember the formula they associated the system with. That's why math is full of seemingly meaningless symbols: math is made for INTps.
    I know that this has been discussed before, but I don't remember if any clear consensus was reached or not. There is, however, something slightly problematic with how you describe INTps here. I don't identify with talking like that, describing what I have done in that way. I am often not sure when something happened. Was it last week? Or last month? Or maybe even last year? From an INTp's perspective it would be at least as correct, probably more, to say that is the perception of time as, in a sense, a "timeless" perspective. It doesn't matter what happened before or after what, since INTps and INFps can traverse the time axis with ease. Any event can be focused on at any point in time, and the exact order in which the events actually happened are irrelevant and might even be forgotten. We don't have to go through the whole sequence to get access to an event in time.

    In my experience INTjs are more prone to describe things in a chronological perspective. It seems as though they have to, or at least prefer to, start with the assumptions, the axioms, and then work their way through to the conclusion without skipping any steps on the way. I prefer to start with the conclusion, the overall "picture" or "theme", and then, if necessary, focus on how that conclusion was reached. But it is almost necessary for me to get an overall picture before I start with the premises, whereas the INTjs often start at the befinning (of what seems like a "sequence").
    That's exactly what I said as regards INTps. INTjs, however, avoid describing things chronologically because they consider it irrelevant. I'm not sure who you think is INTj, but I've never known that to be the case with the majority of socionics INTjs. Actually INTjs prefer to discern timeless aspects of things, in my experience. Constants, certainly. Following our memories of what we have seen happen can be a clue as to an underlying structure if we notice the same sequences has iterated at different times, but we only do that as a last resort.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    That's exactly what I said as regards INTps.
    Do you mean that we are saying the exact same thing about INTps only phrasing it differently? Or do you mean that we have diametrically opposed views on INTps?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    That's exactly what I said as regards INTps.
    Do you mean that we are saying the exact same thing about INTps only phrasing it differently? Or do you mean that we have diametrically opposed views on INTps?
    The former.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    = จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย เป็นมหาวิทยาลัยแห่งแรกของประเทศไทย ตั้งอยู่ที่เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร ถือกำเนิดจาก "โรงเรียนสำหรับฝึกหัดวิชาข้าราชการฝ่ายพลเรือน" ที่พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว โปรดเกล้าฯ ให้ก่อตั้งขึ้นภายในพระบรมมหาราชวัง เมื่อปี พศ พร้อมทั้งพระราชทานพระบรมราชานุญาตให้อัญเชิญ "พระเกี้ยว" มาเป็นเครื่องหมายประจำโรงเรียน การดำเนินงานของโรงเรียนมีการพัฒนาอย่างต่อเนื่องเป็ นลำดับ จนกระทั่ง เมื่อวันที่ มีนาคม พศ พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัวได้สถาปนาขึ้นเ ป็นมหาวิทยาลัย และพระราชทานนามว่า "จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย" เพื่อเป็นพระบรมราชานุสาวรีย์เฉลิมพระเกียรติแห่งพระ บาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว สมเด็จพระบรมชนกนาถของพระองค์ นับตั้งแต่ พศ ถึงปัจจุบัน จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยมีผู้บัญชาการและอธิการบดีดำรง ตำแหน่งมาแล้ว คน อธิการบดีคนปัจจุบัน คือ ศาสตราจารย์ ดร.คุณหญิง สุชาดา กีระนันทน์ จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยได้รับยกย่องเป็นมหาวิทยาลัยชั ้นนำของโลก ทั้งในสาขาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี วิทยาศาสตร์การแพทย์ สังคมศาสตร์ และมนุษยศาสตร์ และได้รับการรับรองมาตรฐานการศึกษาในระดับดีมาก จาก สำนักงานรับรองมาตรฐานและประเมินคุณภาพการศึกษา ปัจจุบัน เปิดการเรียนการสอนใน คณะ สำนักวิชา บัณฑิตวิทยาลัย วิทยาลัย และสถาบันต่าง ๆ รวมทั้งสิ้น สาขาวิชา หลักสูตรนานาชาติและภาษาอังกฤษ รวมทั้งสิ้น สาขาวิชา นอกจากนี้ ยังได้จัดตั้งสถาบันวิจัยขึ้นภายในมหาวิทยาลัยอีกหลา ยแห่งเพื่อดำเนินการวิจัยในศาสตร์ต่าง ๆ ด้วย ในอดีต ผู้ที่จบการศึกษาจากจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยได้รับพระม หากรุณาธิคุณ ให้เข้ารับพระราชทานปริญญาบัตรจากพระหัตถ์ พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวภูมิพลอดุลยเดช แต่ในปัจจุบันพระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัว ทรงพระกรุณาโปรดเกล้าโปรดกระหม่อมให้ สมเด็จพระเทพรัตนราชสุดาฯ สยามบรมราชกุมารี เสด็จพระราชดำเนินมาปฏิบัติพระราชกรณียกิจแทนพระองค์ ในการพระราชทานปริญญาบัตร แก่บัณฑิต มหาบัณฑิต และดุษฎีบัณฑิต แห่งจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย นับเป็นเกียรติยศและความภูมิใจของชาวจุฬาฯ อย่างสูงสุด พระบรมราชานุสาวรีย์สมเด็จพระปิยมหาราชและสมเด็จพระม หาธีรราชเจ้าจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย ถือกำเนิดจาก “โรงเรียนสำหรับฝึกหัดวิชาข้าราชการฝ่ายพลเรือน” ซึ่งพระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัวทรงพระกรุ ณาโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้จัดตั้งขึ้นเมื่อ พศ ณ ตึกยาว ข้างประตูพิมานชัยศรี ในพระบรมมหาราชวัง ด้วยมีพระราชปรารภที่จะทรงจัดการปกครองพระราชอาณาจัก รให้ทันกาลสมัย จึงจัดตั้งโรงเรียนเพื่อฝึกหัดนักเรียนสำหรับรับราชก ารปกครองขึ้นในกระทรวงมหาดไทย ซึ่งนักเรียนที่จบการศึกษาจากโรงเรียนแห่งนี้จะได้รั บพระราชทานพระบรมราชานุญาตให้ถวายตัวเป็นมหาดเล็กรับ ราชการใกล้ชิดพระองค์ และด้วยประเพณีโบราณที่ข้าราชการจะถวายตัวเข้าศึกษาง านในกรมมหาดเล็ก ก่อนที่จะออกไปรับตำแหน่งในกรมอื่น ๆ ดังนั้น พระองค์จึงทรงพระกรุณาโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้เปลี่ยนนามโรงเรียนเป็น “โรงเรียนมหาดเล็ก” เมื่อวันที่ เมษายน พศ ในรัชสมัยพระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัวทรงมี พระราชดำริที่จะขยายการจัดการศึกษเพื่อผลิตนักเรียนไ ปรับราชการในกระทรวง ทบวง กรมอื่น ๆ ไม่เฉพาะกระทรวงมหาดไทยเท่านั้น จึงทรงพระกรุณาโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้ยกโรงเรียนมหาดเล็กเป็นโรงเรียนข้าราชการพลเ รือน เมื่อวันที่ มกราคม พศ พร้อมทั้ง พระราชทานนามโรงเรียนแห่งนี้ว่า “โรงเรียนข้าราชการพลเรือนของพระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเ กล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว” เนื่องจากเป็นโรงเรียนที่พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้า เจ้าอยู่หัวได้ทรงมีพระราชดำริจัดตั้งขึ้นและได้ใช้เ งินคงเหลือจากการที่ราษฎรเรี่ยรายกันเพื่อสร้างพระบร มรูปทรงม้านั้น มาใช้เป็นทุนของโรงเรียนแห่งนี้ โดยมีการจัดการศึกษาใน โรงเรียน (คณะในปัจจุบัน) ได้แก่ โรงเรียนรัฎฐประศาสนศาสตร์ โรงเรียนคุรุศึกษา โรงเรียนราชแพทยาลัย โรงเรียนเนติศึกษา และโรงเรียนยันตรศึกษา ต่อมา พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ทรงมีพระราชดำริเห็นสมควรที่จะขยายการศึกษาในโรงเรีย นข้าราชการพลเรือนฯ ให้กว้างขวางยิ่งขึ้น คือ ไม่เฉพาะสำหรับผู้ที่จะเล่าเรียนเพื่อรับราชการเท่าน ั้น แต่ผู้ใดที่มีความประสงค์จะศึกษาขั้นสูงก็สามารถเข้า เรียนได้ทั่วถึงกัน จึงทรงพระกรุณาโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้ประดิษฐานโรงเรียนข้าราชการพลเรือนของพระบาทสมเด็ จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัวขึ้นเป็นมหาวิทยาลัย เมื่อวันที่ มีนาคม พศ พร้อมทั้ง พระราชทานนามว่า “จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย” เพื่อเป็นอนุสาวรีย์สมพระเกียรติแห่งพระบาทสมเด็จพระ จุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ตราสัญลักษณ์โรงเรียนข้าราชการพลเรือนระหว่างปี จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยมีการปรับปรุงมาตรฐานการศึกษาร ะดับประกาศนียบัตร พร้อมกับเริ่มเตรียมการเรียนการสอนระดับปริญญา โดยขณะนั้นจัดการศึกษาเป็น คณะ ได้แก่ คณะรัฐประศาสนศาสตร์ คณะแพทยศาสตร์แห่งจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย ( คณะแพทยศาสตร์ศิริราชพยาบาล มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล ในปัจจุบัน) คณะวิศวกรรมศาสตร์ และ คณะอักษรศาสตร์และวิทยาศาสตร์ และในระหว่างปี พศ เริ่มเน้นการเรียนการสอนอันเป็นพื้นฐานของวิชาชีพในร ะดับมัธยมศึกษาตอนปลาย โดยมีการจัดเตรียมมหาวิทยาลัย คือ โรงเรียนเตรียมอุดมศึกษาแห่งจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยา ลัย ขึ้น เมื่อจอมพล ป. พิบูลสงคราม ดำรงตำแหน่งนายกรัฐมนตรี มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงและปรับปรุงด้านภาษาและหนังสือหลายป ระการ เช่น ยกเลิกการใช้อักษร "ฬ" ให้ใช้ "ร,ล" แทน และ ยกเลิกการใช้ "ณ" ให้ใช้ "น" แทน ดังนั้น จึงได้ปรากฏการเขียนชื่อมหาวิทยาลัยในรูปแบบอื่ นอีก ได้แก่ "จุลาลงกรน์มหาวิทยาลัย" ซึ่งเป็นการเปลี่ยนแปลงไปตามสมัยนิยม อย่างไรก็ตาม เมื่อมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงรัฐบาลใหม่ ในปี พศ ก็มีการประกาศยกเลิกการเปลี่ยนแปลงดังกล่าว และให้กลับไปใช้การเขียนภาษาในรูปแบบเดิม การเขียนชื่อมหาวิทยาลัยจึงกลับเป็นแบบเดิม หลังจากนั้น ในช่วง พศ ยังสามารถพบการเขียนนามมหาวิทยาลัยว่า "จุฬาลงกรณมหาวิทยาลัย" ซึ่งไม่มีเครื่องหมายทัณฑฆาตที่ "ณ" เช่น พระราชบัญญัติจุฬาลงกรณมหาวิทยาลัย ฉบับที่ และ ระหว่างปี พศ มหาวิทยาลัยก็ได้ขยายการศึกษาไปยังสาขาต่างๆ ให้กว้างขวางขึ้นโดยเน้นการศึกษาในระดับปริญญาตรีเป็ นหลัก และตั้งแต่ พศ ถึงปัจจุบัน มหาวิทยาลัยได้ขยายการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรีอย่างกว้าง ขว้าง พร้อมกับพัฒนาการศึกษาระดับบัณฑิตศึกษา และก่อตั้งหน่วยงานต่างๆ เพื่อสนับสนุนการเรียนการสอนและงานบริการทางวิชาการแ ก่สังคม สัญลักษณ์ประจำจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย พระเกี้ยว ตราประจำมหาวิทยาลัยพระเกี้ยว เป็นพิจิตรเรขา (สัญลักษณ์) ประจำรัชกาลของ พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยกราบบังคมทูลขอพระราชทานพระบรม ราชานุญาตอัญเชิญพระเกี้ยวเป็นสัญลักษณ์ประจำมหาวิทย าลัย เพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ มหาจุฬาลงกรณ์ เป็นเพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ลำดับที่ ใน พระบาทสมเด็จพระปรมินทรมหาภูมิพลอดุลยเดช ทรงพระราชนิพนธ์เมื่อ วันศุกร์ที่ กุมภาพันธ์ พศ พระราชทานให้เป็นเพลงประจำจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลั ย เสื้อครุยพระราชทาน จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัยได้รับพระราชทานพระบรมราชานุญา ตจาก พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฏเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ให้ใช้เสื้อครุย โดยสีพื้นของสำรด นั้นแบ่งออกเป็น สี ได้แก่ พื้นสำรด "สีเหลือง" สำหรับฉลองพระองค์ครุยพระบรมราชูปถัมภก เพื่อเป็นการเฉลิมพระเกียรติ พระบรมราชจักรีวงศ์ พื้นสำรด "สีดำ" สำหรับระดับบัณฑิตและมหาบัณฑิต เพื่อเป็นการถวายความเคารพแด่ พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ซึ่งมีพระบรมราชสมภพในวันเสาร์
    พื้นสำรด "สีแดงชาด" สำหรับระดับดุษฎีบัณฑิต เพื่อเป็นการถวายความจงรักภักดีต่อ พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ซึ่งมีพระบรมราชสมภพในวันอังคาร จามจุรี เป็นต้นไม้ประจำมหาวิทยาลัย ถือเป็นสัญลักษณ์อย่างหนึ่งของจุฬาฯ มีความผูกพันกับชาวจุฬาฯ มาตั้งแต่เริ่มก่อตั้งเป็นมหาวิทยาลัย ในวันที่ มกราคม พระบาทสมเด็จพระปรมินทรมหาภูมิพลอดุลยเดช ได้เสด็จพระราชดำเนิน ณ จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย พระราชทานต้นจามจุรีแก่มหาวิทยาลัย จำนวน ต้น ซึ่งพระองค์ทรงนำมาจากพระราชวังไกลกังวล หัวหิน และทรงปลูกด้วยพระองค์เอง พร้อมทั้งพระราชทานพระราชดำรัสว่า "จึงขอฝากต้นไม้ไว้ห้าต้นให้เป็นเครื่องเตือนใจตลอดก าล" สีชมพู เป็นสีประจำมหาวิทยาลัย ศาสตราจารย์ ม.ร.ว.สุมนชาติ สวัสดิกุล ได้เสนอว่าชื่อของมหาวิทยาลัย คือ พระปรมาภิไธยเดิมของ พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ซึ่งมีพระบรมราชสมภพในวันอังคารและโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้ใช้สีชมพูเป็นสีประจำพระองค์ จึงสมควรอัญเชิญสีประจำพระองค์เป็นสีประจำมหาวิทยาลั ย เพื่อเป็นเกียรติและสิริมงคล

  10. #10
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    probably more, to say that Introverted Intution is the perception of time as, in a sense, a "timeless" perspective
    that's how I always thought of . Being more focused on the patterns and what it read between the lines, it may not state things chronologically - atleast not real world events, that would seem to be more Se/Si (like my brother, an ESFp, who feels the need to give every single detail when describing anything).

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    INTjs, however, avoid describing things chronologically because they consider it irrelevant. I'm not sure who you think is INTj, but I've never known that to be the case with the majority of socionics INTjs. Actually INTjs prefer to discern timeless aspects of things, in my experience. Constants, certainly. Following our memories of what we have seen happen can be a clue as to an underlying structure if we notice the same sequences has iterated at different times, but we only do that as a last resort.
    yes, irrelevent is the perfect word. People say I am vague when I describe something, it's just because I don't need every detail to fill in the gaps and I expect them to do the same. And yes, I also agree with remembering underlying perceptions of things rather than the things themselves. More conceptually focused.

  11. #11
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nifweed, that was a fascinating read!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Nifweed, that was a fascinating read!
    actually i kind of deleted parts of it accidentally.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What language was that?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thai

  15. #15
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Nifweed, that was a fascinating read!
    actually i kind of deleted parts of it accidentally.
    Ah yes. I can see it now:

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    = ภก เพื่อเป็นการเฉลิมพระเกียรติ พระบรมราชจักรีวงศ์ พื้นสำรด "สีดำ" สำหรับระดับบัณฑิตและมหาบัณฑิต เพื่อเป็นการถวายความเคารพแด่ พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ซึ่งมีพระบรมราช THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING HERE! NO!!!!
    พื้นสำรด "สีแดงชาด" สำหรับระดับดุษฎีบัณฑิต เพื่อเป็นการถวายความจงรักภักดีต่อ พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ซึ่งมีพระบรมราชสมภพในวันอังคาร
    *cough*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •