Thread: What's My Type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's My Type?

I'm not going to disclose my MBTI type until I get a few responses.

I like books - both non-fiction and fiction, but particularly imaginative fiction with vivid imagery.
    I also like computers and have just gotten into amateur radio.

I've never been good at math or science, but my verbal/written skills are very high. People say
    I'm funny, easy-going. I tend not to get involved sometimes, for fear of sticking my nose
    where it doesn't belong. My heart usually goes out to people in tears or in obvious pain and
    I try to help them feel better. Can be quiet and reticent to say much at times, preferring to
    listen.

Have a sick, ironic sense of humour at times. The rest of the time my sense of humour is
    just witty and I can make people laugh fairly easily. Can be critical of things and people at times.
    Tend to take a live and let live approach until someone steps on my toes or tries to take advantage of me -
    then look out!

I like my creature comforts and find there's nothing better than curling up with a good book for
    hours on end. In fact, my wife (who can be a bit of a coiled-up spring) can never understand
    how I do that.

What's my type?
    A man comes upon a farm in southern England. Everything is in ashes, still smoking. He sees some scruffy-looking characters lolling about near a fence. He asks one of them, "Have you seen any Vikings?" The scruffball hesitates, scratches his chin, and leans on his axe. "Ain't no Vikings here, just us farmers. That's our story and we're sticking to it."

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds INFj to me somewhat.

I think INTj and science naturally go hand in hand and he said he wasn't good at it (which I have to believe until I see evidence that contradicts that) It might be a stereotype yes, but I think all INTjs are good at science regardless if they LIKE it or not. It's like the brain is just set up for it. *shrug*

Can be critical of things and people at times.
    Tend to take a live and let live approach until someone steps on my toes or tries to take advantage of me -
    then look out!
    You have weak and are trying to make other people think you're bad-ass. I mean this no offense at all, but I don't buy this at all nor do I feel particularly threatened at this challenge. So doesn't seem to be like one of your strong points. Besides types 'control things' regardless of what other people to do, it's about them, not other people. (which can look like tactlessness and bullying to outside perspective) Live and let live is MUCH more -valuing. Can you please tell us how you're critical of people, like in what way exactly?

This is just one post though. I could be completely wrong. Your 'true type' should come out in time.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj?
    INTp
    sx/sp