Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which type is most powerful?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFjs ARE generally very good people.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"good" is even more subjective than "powerful" is!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try "benevolent."
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    INFjs ARE generally very good people.
    I am not saying otherwise. I just wanted to know what this assumption was based on.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me it's an empirical observation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then in this case its basically subjective.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Megan.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    weak only in the sense that they can kind of get screwed over by people who aren't so good.
    I have to disagree with this big time. Try finding a real INFj (not an ISFj or ISFP)soon, assuming it can actually be done, try to screw them over and see what happens eventually. INFjs usually do not have reputuations as people who can actually be screwed over. Maybe too kind at times but there is allows some kind of experiment/plan being conducted by them at times when the behavior is like this.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    I think these things go unnoticed way too often in favor of theory. and theory is generally easier for people to deal with because then you don't really have to get out and do something, collect data etc, you know?
    Maybe you should do a little check on Curious Souls and perhaps Darklord's posts. There are few people more theoretical that INFjs in my experience. If you are dealing with a overly practical person, chances are its just not an INFj.

Anyway, good that you explained yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest way for me to answer this question is to look at the conflicting type of the "powers" in question. Are the conflicting type generally considered weak?

INTJ --> ESFP (??)

ISTP --> ENFJ (??)
    ISTJ --> ENFP (so ISTJ moreso)
    ISFJ --> ENTP (I'd say ENTP)

ENTJ --> ISFP (ahahahaha... ENTJ)

ESTP --> INFJ (so ESTP)
    ESTJ --> INFP (so ESTJ)
    ESFJ --> INTP (??)

Anyway, filling in my question marks, the nominees are:
    -ESFP
    -ENFJ
    -ENTP
    -ENTJ
    -ESTP
    -ESTJ
    -INT----nah, just kidding: ESFJ

Anyway, I'd just rank the relative strength of each nominee by how weak their conflicting is:
    -ExTJ
    -ESTP
    -ENTP
    -ExFJ
    -ESFP

So, ESTJ, or ENTJ.

ENTJ?
    thing.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about the alpha quadra? I get the impression that as a quadra they're not very controlling. I'm guessing ESFj would be the control freak in that quadra.

Laura
    INTj, mixed subtype

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    But seriously IEE is not the control freak of Delta. That would be LSE. They might follow LSE. Beta seems to me to be quite controling and so does Gama but a little less so. Basically ExxJ has the greatest control needs and would be seen as the most powerful. SLE would be powerful but I think they would be more concerned with their own interest than the rest of the worlds. IMO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian
    What about the alpha quadra? I get the impression that as a quadra they're not very controlling. I'm guessing ESFj would be the control freak in that quadra.

Laura
    INTj, mixed subtype

But seriously IEE is not the control freak of Delta. That would be LSE. They might follow LSE. Beta seems to me to be quite controling and so does Gama but a little less so. Basically ExxJ has the greatest control needs and would be seen as the most powerful. SLE would be powerful but I think they would be more concerned with their own interest than the rest of the worlds. IMO
    Every quadra seems to have a controller (well, someone who wants to control, anyway):

a: ESFJ, b: ESTP (or would it be ENFJ?), g: ENTJ, d: ESTJ

Looking at it, Delta seems to be the weakest and Alpha the strongest.
    thing.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why would alpha be the strongest? I would think beta would be, the ISTj and the ENFj both appear quite controlling.

Laura
    INTj, mixed subtype

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian

Laura
    INTj, mixed subtype

Every quadra seems to have a controller (well, someone who wants to control, anyway):

a: ESFJ, b: ESTP (or would it be ENFJ?), g: ENTJ, d: ESTJ

Looking at it, Delta seems to be the weakest and Alpha the strongest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFJ, ENTP, INTJ, ISFP (ESFJ, and to letter extents INTJ and ENTP)

ENFJ, ESTP, ISTJ, INFP (triumvirate: all but the INFP are big on wanting control)

ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP, INTP (there is the ENTJ, and then to some weaker extent the ISFJ)

ESTJ, INFJ, ENFP, ISTP (easily the weakest)

Ok.. I guess you may have a point.
    thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Megan.

ESFj powerful? aren't they the type that nags a person over all kinds of very silly things so you just kind of ignore them until their voice just blends into the background until you hear nothing?

Or maybe it just my own ESFj best friend that does that kind of nagging . She will be very happy to hear of this power she has.

MySaviour, Exactly why is delta the weakest and alpha the strongest? did I miss something?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Megan.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    ESFj powerful? aren't they the type that nags a person over all kinds of very silly things so you just kind of ignore them until their voice just blends into the background until you hear nothing?

Or maybe it just my own ESFj best friend that does that kind of nagging . She will be very happy to hear of this power she has.

MySaviour, Exactly why is delta the weakest and alpha the strongest? did I miss something?
    I should have said least powerful. Delta has the least power-hungry, or power-wielding types: there is only the ESTJ.
    thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12