3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't speak for heath, but I don't think he has done crack or heroin :/
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really doesn't matter what drugs he's done...it's the fact that he has to bring up his 'healthy lifestyle' all the time and yet what he's doing does not fall under a 'healthy lifestyle'. You can't argue with that. Acid, mushrooms, etc are not healthy..hence the reason they're illegal. Big macs aren't illegal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    It really doesn't matter what drugs he's done...it's the fact that he has to bring up his 'healthy lifestyle' all the time and yet what he's doing does not fall under a 'healthy lifestyle'. You can't argue with that. Acid, mushrooms, etc are not healthy..hence the reason they're illegal. Big macs aren't illegal.
    healthy consumption depends on dose(the amount you take) and frequency(how often you take them). You are mistaking my advice for promotion of a healthy lifestyle. I am not forcing anyone to try and live healthy--only advising it. i don't see why it bothers you so much. I've only responded to your posts with facts concerning the lifestyle you speak of in the posts.

btw- i've taken acid once. Drinking alcohol is a much quicker way to kill yourself.
    asd

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And all i'm doing is saying that what YOU'RE doing is unhealthy. It doesn't upset me in the slightest. I don't care if you're a crackhead or not, just don't judge me for something when what you're doing is equally, if not worse, than what i'm doing. End of discussion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    And all i'm doing is saying that what YOU'RE doing is unhealthy. It doesn't upset me in the slightest. I don't care if you're a crackhead or not, just don't judge me for something when what you're doing is equally, if not worse, than what i'm doing. End of discussion.
    i'm not 'doing' it. it is not equal. A body and mind can recover from taking acid in a few days. same for mushrooms. A body will definitely suffer and die from lifelong poor nutrition. I'm not judging you. i've made every allowance possible to avoid bringing up your personal habits in my posts. Facts are facts.
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If "walmart" were to have a type, it would be ENTj or ESTp or something along those lines. Se > Si. What it's actually providing may not be Se > Si though.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

heroin isn't cool... I've known alot of people who have overdosed on it. FWIW though most of them were suicides

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    FWIW though most of them were suicides
    "Though?" You think it was a coincidence?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank god I can't take muscle relaxers.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    no we're talking honest suicides by heroin... at least by all appearances, things were in order, letters were written, bla bla bla. The accidental overdoses were more "messy", usually in public restrooms. (what a thing to walk in on )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus fucking crist people, eating bovines is NOT unhealthy for you, and doesn't make you sick and fat. Red meat probably has more nutrients then most of the things you eat. The only real danger is if you eat too much of it the meat it is tough on your digestive track. But it's not going to give you a heart attack. The fried, satrurated oils that a lot of fast food joints cook in, however, are terrible for you. But not the MEAT ITSELF.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no we're talking honest suicides by heroin... at least by all appearances, things were in order, letters were written, bla bla bla. The accidental overdoses were more "messy", usually in public restrooms. (what a thing to walk in on )
    What I was getting at is that there's obviously a correlation between someone doing heroin and committing suicide.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

What I was getting at is that there's obviously a correlation between someone doing heroin and committing suicide.
    oh ok... yeah pretty much. I only know one person (closely) who shot up that shit and eventually managed to get out from under it for good (so far that is (many years and counting)). All the rest are either gone or still spiraling down.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone ever just try heroin? I feel like the answer is probably no.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

Does anyone ever just try heroin? I feel like the answer is probably no.
    sure... I've tried it, my best friend has tried, I've known some others. Just smoking it though, no needles or anything. (I won't do needles because I'm sure I'd like that too much). But yeah... I smoked some once, just a couple of hits but I didn't really get high that I noticed. So one day I decided that I wanted to see for real what all the fuss was about, so I bought a $20 and spent a day pretty much laying in my bed smoking it and drifting/nodding off. To be honest I didn't like the high at all... there was just something dirty about it or something, not enjoyable. I figured that was the best way to remember it and haven't tried again since. (I do know though, from talking to friends that it doesn't really get "good" until you've gotten youself at least a tiny bit hooked. Then it's supposed to be heaven. lol I've decided I'm just not gunna go there.) Pretty much the same with my best-friend. He did it a little bit more than me but not enough to keep doing it, an he pretty much feels the same way as I do.

I'll totally give you that ours are exceptions, from what I've seen it's way easy to slip into heroin addiction. Even if you're just smoking or snorting it or whatever. Once people go needle though, they're pretty much committed. like I said, I've only known one person that shot up and later on stopped (after five or six years nodded out years)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meat is good for you, and i like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123