Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Color psychology theory

Okay first off, my color psychology theory (also known as the gay-as-hell theory) is indeed LONG, and I don't know how many posts it will take up. So therefore, if you're a stupid person and can't read anything more than a Golden Book, hit the 'back button' on your browser now. If you find this boring or stupid or whatever that's fine too, you can tell me that, but don't be mad at me for it being long.

My Color Psychology Theory(tm) is based on the belief system that people yes, really do have aura/souls and there is a predominant color to every soul that dictates what that person is about. It's about a deep core essence. It's not even a personality theory, because personality does tend to be fake. (For example, I have a white soul but I don't really act like Diana on these forums at all, so you wouldn't really know that from my posts. Can you imagine her acting all dorky like I do? LOL)

I've seen it in my dreams, and by traveling through the astral plane. However, if you notice any holes to my color theory feel free to point that out. So ahem *gets to copying/pasting*

(Btw this might be awhile cuz I'm still kinda editing...but SOON)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Color psychology theory

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    Okay first off, my color psychology theory (also known as the gay-as-hell theory) is indeed LONG, and I don't know how many posts it will take up. So therefore, if you're a stupid person and can't read anything more than a Golden Book, hit the 'back button' on your browser now. If you find this boring or stupid or whatever that's fine too, you can tell me that, but don't be mad at me for it being long.

My Color Psychology Theory(tm) is based on the belief system that people yes, really do have aura/souls and there is a predominant color to every soul that dictates what that person is about. It's about a deep core essence. It's not even a personality theory, because personality does tend to be fake. (For example, I have a white soul but I don't really act like Diana on these forums at all, so you wouldn't really know that from my posts. Can you imagine her acting all dorky like I do? LOL)

I've seen it in my dreams, and by traveling through the astral plane. However, if you notice any holes to my color theory feel free to point that out. So ahem *gets to copying/pasting*

Before you go all to hell over this, look up the posts of user "Olga." She had a very similar idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Color psychology theory

Please cease using the word "theory" now. It clearly doesn't mean what you think it means.

Besides, the New Agers beat you to auras and colors by a few decades. It was a silly idea then. And it's still a silly idea now.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It was a silly idea then. And it's still a silly idea now.
    Says you. Asshole. You didn't even hear the theory yet, you stupid cunt.

(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/theory)

I KNOW what the word theory means, so take your 'THEORY CAN MEAN ONLY THIS AND ONLY THIS' ass and shove it up your over-feminized university pie-hole. Words mean what they mean, not what you want them to mean and that only.

But to the other poster: Thanks, I'll check it out before I post. =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a silly idea then. And it's still a silly idea now.
    Says you. Asshole. You didn't even hear the theory yet, you stupid cunt.

(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/theory)

I KNOW what the word theory means, so take your 'THEORY CAN MEAN ONLY THIS AND ONLY THIS' ass and shove it up your over-feminized university pie-hole. Words mean what they mean, not what you want them to mean and that only.

But to the other poster: Thanks, I'll check it out before I post. =)
    Theories require evidence, at least in the scientific sense. Even colloquially though, theories are expected to have some basis in reality. Positing a non-falsifiable, unproven entity, then basing an entire system upon it is hardly a theory in any respectable sense. It's wild, baseless speculation. It's like theology; you don't have to be familiar with the whole work to know it's crap when its very foundation is broken and void.

Dreams and funky events of neurology don't qualify as credible sources of information.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehehe.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand
    Hehehe.
    +1.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I KNOW what the word theory means, so take your 'THEORY CAN MEAN ONLY THIS AND ONLY THIS' ass and shove it up your over-feminized university pie-hole
    This made me go
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...