ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this girl I'm going to hang out with tonight

Suomea

Creepy-bg

reminds me of Kristiina, facially... maybe ENFj? (I don't know though, she doesn't exude the same aura as Kristiina so something else may be more likely)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say Alpha SF.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

yeah the cuddles and warmness... ESFj maybe?

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj, hmmmmm maybe I guess.

I've been friends with her for about 5 years now and still don't know what her type is. She's pseudo unemotional, like she'll always smile and be somewhat jolly, but never gets really excited about anything nor do I think she ever will. She's slightly sluggish. She self proclaims that she has no game because she's not great at approaching people or twirling her hair or doing any of that other stuff. She is a good "housewife" type girl to me and other guys I know and wants to be in life, like cooking and cleaning wise. She semi jokingly says she wants to get her "M.R.S." degree. She's currently a cocktail waitress. Oh and she's really good with her hands.... like building stuff and such. Like she built a loft out of wood by herself. This is all making me think that she is an ISTp-Te for some reason. Hmmmm what else..... the one time we hooked up it was after we were wrestling for awhile and I pinned her and we just started making out. It was kinda a power struggle the whole time for control though.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't look alpha.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    She doesn't look alpha.
    Alpha is the least likely quadra in my mind as well, but I don't really want to rule it out.
    Suomea

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe ISTj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Maybe ISTj
    Could be....... I could argue in favor of it. It explains why she gets along with my ISTj mother even though they barely know each other. She definitely shows some Si so an 8th function Si is possible. She's not really aggressive around me towards others, but if I were another girl I wouldn't want to get into a fight with her cus I could see her going off on someone. She seems to respond more to me sexually when I'm slightly rougher. She hate's Sissy guys.... and always grew up with the mindset that she was going to date the head QB of the dallas cowboys. She hates sissy everything....music etc. She moved to New York (a fairly :Se: and :Ni: environment when you're in your early 20s) from the more relaxed midwest. Her best friend from college who I dated briefly seemed to me to be either a INFp or a ESFp. Might be more...... let me think.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha..... this one's really annoying me now. I used to think that ESTp-Ti was it but I haven't seen the emotional vulnerabilities I see with most ESTps. Anyone else have any guesses?
    Suomea

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely xSTp vibe. My first reaction was SLE

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Definitely xSTp vibe. My first reaction was SLE
    Yeah, I'm back to thinking SLE, don't know why I strayed too far from it. We always have an awesome time when we're in an Fe environment like a bar and a little bit less good of a time otherwise. I'm pretty sure her best friend from college I dated was an INFp too. Acted a lot like Scarlettlux in demeanor.
    Suomea

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have said LSE before SLE, but that's just VI obviously.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks totally ENFj.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say ENFj, but on each of the pictures, she's physically so close to her friends. Physical closeness for me means that I notice quite strongly any moment when the other person is closer than 1 ft. When I hug people, I step away right after the hug. I'd feel terribly uncomfortable when someone put their forehead on my chin for better picture posing. I could not put my cheek against another girl's cheek, unless I was flirting.

One ESFj that I know (who recently got married to an ESTj) tends to get too close physically. At first I was very surprised at this behavior, but I got used to it and it's kinda lovely when she casually brushes against my arm with no sexual intention.

She doesn't look dominant, she looks ENFj. She doesn't show the vivid range of emotion, etc, but she just has the facial features that can be found in many ENFjs. She does not look SLE! (haha) The descriptions kinda sound ENFj.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I would say ENFj, but on each of the pictures, she's physically so close to her friends. Physical closeness for me means that I notice quite strongly any moment when the other person is closer than 1 ft. When I hug people, I step away right after the hug. I'd feel terribly uncomfortable when someone put their forehead on my chin for better picture posing. I could not put my cheek against another girl's cheek, unless I was flirting.

One ESFj that I know (who recently got married to an ESTj) tends to get too close physically. At first I was very surprised at this behavior, but I got used to it and it's kinda lovely when she casually brushes against my arm with no sexual intention.

She doesn't look dominant, she looks ENFj. She doesn't show the vivid range of emotion, etc, but she just has the facial features that can be found in many ENFjs. She does not look SLE! (haha) The descriptions kinda sound ENFj.
    you flirt with girls Kristiina??? that's hawt! :wink:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina

you flirt with girls Kristiina??? that's hawt! :wink:
    Married and settled down now. But when anyone (including girls) gets sensually close, I do question their motives in my mind. I pretend I didn't notice, so they wouldn't know.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha...... I'm so confused now. Spent the night hanging out with her and no clue really. Anyone have any questions for me about her? I'm thinking SLE is less likely cus she talked about her roommate who might be an ISTj and how she didn't know how to deal with her and that she kinda gets run over by her because she's always been raised to be non-confrontational (midwest). Though she's definitely got some feistiness to her. I kinda expected mid story for her to be like and then we got into a fist fight because she seemed to me to be one who isn't afraid to fight, but she said she has never been in one. She talked with a lot of anger and very fervently when she was talking to me though about her roommate though which I had to talk her down from.

On physical closeness she is kinda weird about it in general. Touching definitely isn't something she's especially comfortable with... I mean she is with me for the most part now, but she didn't always used to be. We've never really had much confrontation at all, and the one time we did it was me telling her she needs to think through her actions more.

Oh, and she's got an obsession with big...... Not that that's type related, but I feel like it might be. Honestly does anyone have any questions, because I have known her for awhile.
    Suomea

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj due to the set of the eyes, their detatchment from the immediate situation.