Thread: Identical Relations: INFp & INFp

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IEI guys are super punchable, agreed. Anything sensitive combined with introverted in a guy is.
    Yeah we get it darya, you are super edgy.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    What are male IEIs even like? In real life. I've probably met them and not even known because they were too boring and always frowning and stuff. Which is how I am but I've probably passed over IEI males just because they aren't as noticeable to me as gregarious, grinning, extroverted guys. (Yes I know that introverts can be gregarious too but generally there is less range and more introspective quality)
    Maybe don't be so self absorbed and you'd notice more around you. As creative Fe its strange you don't notice people, maybe even in your classes.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Maybe don't be so self absorbed and you'd notice more around you. As creative Fe its strange you don't notice people, maybe even in your classes.
    I do notice people in my classes I just don't become acquainted with IEI guys generally probably because they don't start conversations with me! And I am not romantically interested in sensitive, introverted guys so I wouldn't go out of my way to start the convo either. Damn. However...now that I think about it, I think I worked with one before. He was cool to talk to, no romantic/sexual feelings however. But we shared some of the same interests.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I do notice people in my classes I just don't become acquainted with IEI guys generally probably because they don't start conversations with me! And I am not romantically interested in sensitive, introverted guys so I wouldn't go out of my way to start the convo either. Damn. However...now that I think about it, I think I worked with one before. He was cool to talk to, no romantic/sexual feelings however. But we shared some of the same interests.
    Yeah I was a little harsh there, I had been typing on my phone and hadn't meant to come across so accusatory, I was just trying to press upon a point was all. I'm sorry for that, hope its cool.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, im actually, like, pretty dope. Not punchable at all.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Nah, im actually, like, pretty dope. Not punchable at all.
    *punch*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123