This thread is intended to 1.) be a brainstorming session for ENTjs or people who know ENTjs well, and 2.) clear up certain misconceptions that some people seem to have about how a Se Hidden Agenda manifests itself.
Here's what I have so far:
- Desire to be independent or financially free.
- Tendency to be too confident or overly optimistic at times, thinking they will be able to put more effort into a project than they actually can, or underestimating the amount of effort that it will require to complete an objective.
- Needing a push to complete smaller tasks, or things they see as being tedious. ENTjs are great strategists, but need help with managing day to day tasks which they don't have the patience for or interest in. ENTjs are very certain that things will work out as they want them to in the long term, but sometimes need to be reminded that they have to take care of the smaller steps in order to get there, and that they should hurry up in doing so.
- Sometimes ENTjs can use the momentum of their initial enthusiasm to carry them through to reaching their goals, but without a Se creative type there to help them be realistic about the amount of energy they should be putting into a project, they push themselves too hard and then end up crashing afterwards. (Se creative types are good at "budgeting" energy expenditure.)
- Respecting people who are strong and capable of taking decisive action (provided they don't violate Fi), and being energized by such people. Having admiration for people who make difficult things look easy.