Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52

Thread: The next Big Alpha Topic

  1. #1
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alpha Interests & Hobbies

    Alpha Self-Criticisms

    Primary Strengths of Alpha Types

    Alphas in Education
    - as teachers
    - as students
    - typical Alpha subjects
    - learning/teaching styles

    Themes of Alpha Thought
    - what is generally stressed
    - what is frequently mentioned
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  2. #2
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really liked this one beta topic about beta stereotypes. My dad's an estp and my sister's an infp, so it was interesting.

    I think that would be good. Alpha stereotypes!
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  3. #3
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or discuss the validity of the Ganin Alpha Portraits & Alpha Types Uncovered.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  4. #4
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Zen and the Art of Diet Coke + Mentos
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  5. #5
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    prove the following:

    buses are people too.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  6. #6
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Logos Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 am Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Or discuss the validity of the Ganin Alpha Portraits & Alpha Types Uncovered.
    The uncovered on socionics.com? They make Entps sound like some evil manipulative mastermind. For some reason I like the description a lot. I don't know why.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  7. #7
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    prove the following:

    buses are people too.
    1. Buses transport people.
    2. People drive buses.
    3. People design the buses, and people build the bus using materials from the earth and techniques developed by people over time.
    4. When people die, they are buried and eventually absorbed into the earth.
    So, recapping:
    Buses contain people, are operated by people, are designed by people and constructed by people out of material that includes people. Therefore, buses are people too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  8. #8
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hkkmr Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:07 am Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    anamericancer wrote:
    Quote:
    Logos Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 am Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Or discuss the validity of the Ganin Alpha Portraits & Alpha Types Uncovered.


    The uncovered on socionics.com? They make Entps sound like some evil manipulative mastermind. For some reason I like the description a lot. I don't know why.


    I love the description, it's so bloody accurate. It's not really manipulative imo...
    Yeah, and I love the little pop-up warning that it's going to hurt my feelings. I think the more negative the description about us, the more I seem to like it. I still don't know why.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  9. #9
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer

    Yeah, and I love the little pop-up warning that it's going to hurt my feelings. I think the more negative the description about us, the more I seem to like it. I still don't know why.
    The self-depreciating humor of Alpha.

    So is this just a brainstorm thread and will the selected topic just get a new thread?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omg, I met this girl tonight... a total goth chick... omg...which i'm usually not into at all... i told her she was probably the hottest female I've ever met and that we would make the best children ever. hooray for drunkenness.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm sooooooooo sad right now. Sarom, my right hand man at work and one of my best buds had his last day at work today. He's moving back to Chicago where he's from to be closer to his family. See, at work, me and Sarom accounted for about 80% of the work being done and now that he's gone i'm left with keeping things going by myself. We have a group of 6 of us and the two of us literally did most of the work on any given day. I party'd with him tonight and realized it was most likely the last time I'd see him, ever. This is seriously very sad because I can't see work ever being the same again. He was my workaholic when I wasn't there and I have nobody I can trust to get things done now that he's gone. Today was his going away party at the bar and now I'm smashed. sorry if I seem like a sap. I'm just really sad about today.
    On a lighter note, I get to see my Chicago White Sox play in Seattle this weekend, Friday and Saturday actually. I'm hoping to have a blast while I'm up there, pics to come! If none of my posts make any sense it's because I'm unconscious at my keyboard... werd.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    2morrow I go to Seattle for the first time and I'm stoked! I'm gonna hit up Pike's Place Market and watch fish get thrown all over the place, then I'm gonna hit up the space needle and take pics from super High up... then I'm gonna most likely get a bit drunk at some cool sports bar downtown. Then pass out drunk. The next day I'm gonna wake up and do some more touristy shit... then go to watch the white sox woop that ass of the Mariners... who are 1st in the Wild Card Race at this point... Although I can't hate on the M's too much since they beat the livin crap out of the Sox earlier in the week. But since i'll be there I'll have faith and I'll now predict a 4-1 Sox victory on Friday and a 3-2 Victory on Saturday. If I'm wrong... well oh who cares... it'd be a lot more funny if I was right.

    Anywho, I think it's time to go pass out now. Peace out homies.

  13. #13
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    Logos Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 am Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Or discuss the validity of the Ganin Alpha Portraits & Alpha Types Uncovered.
    The uncovered on socionics.com? They make Entps sound like some evil manipulative mastermind. For some reason I like the description a lot. I don't know why.
    i like it better than the other one. it's more honest.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  14. #14
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    2morrow I go to Seattle for the first time and I'm stoked! I'm gonna hit up Pike's Place Market and watch fish get thrown all over the place, then I'm gonna hit up the space needle and take pics from super High up... then I'm gonna most likely get a bit drunk at some cool sports bar downtown. Then pass out drunk. The next day I'm gonna wake up and do some more touristy shit... then go to watch the white sox woop that ass of the Mariners... who are 1st in the Wild Card Race at this point... Although I can't hate on the M's too much since they beat the livin crap out of the Sox earlier in the week. But since i'll be there I'll have faith and I'll now predict a 4-1 Sox victory on Friday and a 3-2 Victory on Saturday. If I'm wrong... well oh who cares... it'd be a lot more funny if I was right.

    Anywho, I think it's time to go pass out now. Peace out homies.
    sweet, that sounds like a great couple of days. for sure!

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  15. #15
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    lol@cracka drunk posting

  16. #16

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    lol@cracka drunk posting
    I always get a kick out reading my posts the next day.
    I got a call about 6am this morning from this chick I kept drunk texting last night... I told her she's evil for calling so early but she said she was just payin me back for wakin her up last night... So now I'm up and doing laundry. yay.

  17. #17
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    prove the following:

    buses are people too.
    1. Buses are shit
    2. People are shit
    3. Therefore, buses are people too.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  18. #18
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Possible Topics:

    * Why are Alpha types so cool?
    * Alpha plan for World Domination
    * If you could be a vegetable, which one would you be?
    * Why do dreams differ from reality?
    * If you were in a hypothetical situation, what would you do?
    * Why is it impossible to say too many good things about the Alpha Quadra?
    * Alpha: The Musical
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  19. #19
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Alpha plan for World Domination
    * If you could be a vegetable, which one would you be?
    * Why is it impossible to say too many good things about the Alpha Quadra?
    Seconded... x 3... So sixthed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  20. #20
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    * how do we take control over socionics?
    * why would we take control over socionics?
    * just what would we do if we did control socionics?
    * Enzyte!
    * why Bionicgoat should start getting paid by the forum for being Bionicgoat
    * why Bionicgoat should start getting sex from the forum for being Bionicgoat
    * what should the next topic in alpha be?
    * is it cancerous?
    * scrotal hygene... to shave or not to shave the balls?

  21. #21

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    lol

  22. #22
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bionicgoat Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:09 pm Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    * how do we take control over socionics?
    We disguise ourselves as betas, gammas, and deltas by changing our signatures. Then we filter ourselves into their quadras.

    * why would we take control over socionics?
    Because we're the Alphas

    * just what would we do if we did control socionics?
    We would create chaos within the quadras with our new fake identities.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  23. #23
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    * how do we take control over socionics?
    * why would we take control over socionics?
    * just what would we do if we did control socionics?
    * Enzyte!
    * why Bionicgoat should start getting paid by the forum for being Bionicgoat
    * why Bionicgoat should start getting sex from the forum for being Bionicgoat
    * what should the next topic in alpha be?
    * is it cancerous?
    * scrotal hygene... to shave or not to shave the balls?
    Your suggestions make me feel real queasy .
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  24. #24
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    We disguise ourselves as betas, gammas, and deltas by changing our signatures. Then we filter ourselves into their quadras.
    Yeah, everyone should join in this time - that way, we can claim all the non-Alpha types as Alphans, because they won't know who is who :wink:. Ooh, think of the chaos!
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  25. #25
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Subterranean Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:55 pm Post subject:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    anamericancer wrote:
    We disguise ourselves as betas, gammas, and deltas by changing our signatures. Then we filter ourselves into their quadras.


    Yeah, everyone should join in this time - that way, we can claim all the non-Alpha types as Alphans, because they won't know who is who . Ooh, think of the chaos!
    Yes! Exactly!
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suggest: "We just enjoy life!"
    Intuition

  27. #27
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    prove the following:

    buses are people too.
    1. Buses are shit
    2. People are shit
    3. Therefore, buses are people too.
    Non sequitur:

    1. Kangaroos are mammals
    2. Humans are mammals
    3. Therefore, kangaroos are humans too

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Possible Topics:

    * Why are Alpha types so cool?
    * Alpha plan for World Domination
    * If you could be a vegetable, which one would you be?
    * Why do dreams differ from reality?
    * If you were in a hypothetical situation, what would you do?
    * Why is it impossible to say too many good things about the Alpha Quadra?
    * Alpha: The Musical
    I've kind of wondered about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    We disguise ourselves as betas, gammas, and deltas by changing our signatures. Then we filter ourselves into their quadras.
    Yeah, everyone should join in this time - that way, we can claim all the non-Alpha types as Alphans, because they won't know who is who :wink:. Ooh, think of the chaos!
    We did for a while. I do not think that the Deltas would take me seriously if I went around parading as an INFj again.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    denton, tx
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Alpha: The Musical
    if it's anything like high school musical, then HELL FUCKING YES
    entp-ti 6w7

  29. #29
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mooveefone
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Alpha: The Musical
    if it's anything like high school musical, then HELL FUCKING YES
    Ugh.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  30. #30
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    lol I actually like highschool musicals. really any staged musical (Ok maybe gradeschool is scraping the bottom of the barrel) but give me a highschool production of Godspell or Little Shop of Horrors... fuck'n-A! I'm there and loving it!

  31. #31
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    * What are your most embarrassing social faux pas moments?
    * What is the best way of disposing of a body without somebody finding out about it?
    * What are your favourite catch-all phrases to get out of a wide variety of scenarios?
    * If you had to have cheese for dinner, how would you utilise it?
    * Blueprint for Moon Colonisation: The Initial Steps
    * What are the moral implications of nuking Venus?
    * Why do men have nipples?
    * What are the possible advantages of breeding lemurs as pets?
    * Which is your least favourite endangered species?
    * What is preventing you from selling all your earthly possessions and living as a hermit in Tibet?
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  32. #32
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What is preventing you from selling all your earthly possessions and living as a hermit in Tibet?
    Egg nog. (That and the internet.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  33. #33
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What are the [s:9f69620cb6]moral[/s:9f69620cb6] implications of nuking Venus?
    Mars would be pissed off.
    I say we flood mars with the superflu

  34. #34
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    prove the following:

    buses are people too.
    1. Buses are shit
    2. People are shit
    3. Therefore, buses are people too.
    Non sequitur:

    1. Kangaroos are mammals
    2. Humans are mammals
    3. Therefore, kangaroos are humans too
    fun with proofs.

    squids are ducks
    ducks are ducks
    therefore ducks are ducks too
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  35. #35
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. Bananas are yellow
    2. Bananas are fruit
    3. Orangutans are orange
    4. Therefore, orangutans aren't fruit
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  36. #36
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    1. All men are mortal
    2. Socrates is a man
    3. Therefore, I fucking rock!

  37. #37
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    1. All men are mortal
    2. Socrates is a man
    3. Therefore, I fucking rock!
    That's prolly why Bill & Ted failed Philosophy.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  38. #38
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    1. All men are mortal
    2. Socrates is a man
    3. Therefore, I fucking rock!
    That's prolly why Bill & Ted failed Philosophy.
    are you questioning my logic?

  39. #39
    Mariano Rajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What are your most embarrassing social faux pas moments?
    Wearing white socks with a suit when I was younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    What is the best way of disposing of a body without somebody finding out about it??
    Feeding it to pigs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What are your favourite catch-all phrases to get out of a wide variety of scenarios?
    The question/reversal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * If you had to have cheese for dinner, how would you utilise it?
    Put some mustard on it and eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Blueprint for Moon Colonisation: The Initial Steps
    I have no idea, but I wish we would focus resources on moon colonization instead of war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What are the moral implications of nuking Venus?
    Detriment to future generations that may have some unforseen need that we are preventing them from meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Why do men have nipples?
    For feeding the young.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What are the possible advantages of breeding lemurs as pets?
    Renewable food resource.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * Which is your least favourite endangered species?
    Prarie dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    * What is preventing you from selling all your earthly possessions and living as a hermit in Tibet?
    Preference for a western lifestyle with internet etc.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

  40. #40
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    1. All men are mortal
    2. Socrates is a man
    3. Therefore, I fucking rock!
    That's prolly why Bill & Ted failed Philosophy.
    are you questioning my logic?
    No, of course not - you're brand of 'logic' is an unique gift .
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •