Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 72

Thread: ESFp looking for an INTp

  1. #1
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ESFp looking for an INTp

    I don't have any. I don't care what gender. A male would be more difficult to get to know because I have a boyfriend already. I can't spend excessive amounts of time with another male. So a female is perferable, we just have to hope she isn't the one who finanlly turns me to the other side.

    This is pretty much me whining.


    But I want an INTp.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol

    Keep us posted, I'd be interested to SEE where this goes. I've never met a female INTp, that'd be interesting...

    Good hunting.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

    Drum 'n' Bass head

    GorillaSound.net

  3. #3
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what do you want an intp for? hehehe

    there's a few here, isn't there?

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  4. #4
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    pictures

  5. #5
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have an INTp friend. In fact, in my life I've had several female INTp friends. And female ESFp friends.

    INTps are cool.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The female INTp I was friends with is gay, so she wouldn't do you a whole lot of good.

    What about an INFp? Or ISTp? Theoretically they'd be the next best thing, especially INFps.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well it has been SAID that I'm INTp, but because I'm not a total bummer you never know.

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta NF
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  10. #10
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    int(p) >> 430923

    There you go: a positive integer. Four-hundred and thirty-thousand nine-hundred and twenty-three is just as entertaining a number as any other INTp.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  11. #11
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a Fe INFp...sort of.

    We always hit it off at work, like WAHBAM! and we are stuck together pretty much. She is slightly meek and very aware of it, so I'm the leader and it seems to activate her. She is an adorable spaz. She kept saying that she talkes the most when working with me, and that it never feels like work when I'm there.

    We always say we will hang out, and I attempt but she always backs out. Yesterday I brought that issue up and she admitted that she does that with everyone, I told her that I realized and I was just waiting for her to come around. She told me the best thing to do is to keep trying So I said, "I can do that "

    When we got off work I asked her for a ride home, as soon as we got in the car I said, "Lets party (or something along those lines), this van (her crazy huge van) is a party van!" and she got REALLY excited that I thought that. We didn't really party that much, because it was Monday night and no one was around to party with and she had school tomorrow (she is about 17)


    PPOD, I usually try to keep out of typing others but I've always seen you as INxp and either way, its good in my book. Now I just have to move to Mexico!



    Joy, heheh, I want to know her anyway.... :wink: I think if I were single, and magically met an INTp female who I physically attracted to, I could begin a real relationship with her. I've always thought this, minus the INTp part. For men, I'm obviously pretty flexible (ENTp, ISTp's, ISFj lol) but I've always been attracted to females too, but it has always been dependant upon their personality, whether or not I could actually fall in love with them. I always said they'd have to have a strong demeanor, slightly stern but loving towards me. Well basically I was thinking if I ever dated a female she would probably have to be IxTp.

    ISTp would be alright, I could get down with some vulnerable Fe.



    I'm craving duality, I'm 90% I havn't really experienced it.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  12. #12
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    int(p) >> 430923

    There you go: a positive integer. Four-hundred and thirty-thousand nine-hundred and twenty-three is just as entertaining a number as any other INTp.
    ^.^


    Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    lol

    Keep us posted, I'd be interested to SEE where this goes. I've never met a female INTp, that'd be interesting...

    Good hunting.
    Hahehah thanks
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  13. #13
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I have a Fe INFp...sort of.

    We always hit it off at work, like WAHBAM! and we are stuck together pretty much. She is slightly meek and very aware of it, so I'm the leader and it seems to activate her. She is an adorable spaz. She kept saying that she talkes the most when working with me, and that it never feels like work when I'm there.

    We always say we will hang out, and I attempt but she always backs out. Yesterday I brought that issue up and she admitted that she does that with everyone, I told her that I realized and I was just waiting for her to come around. She told me the best thing to do is to keep trying So I said, "I can do that "

    When we got off work I asked her for a ride home, as soon as we got in the car I said, "Lets party (or something along those lines), this van (her crazy huge van) is a party van!" and she got REALLY excited that I thought that. We didn't really party that much, because it was Monday night and no one was around to party with and she had school tomorrow (she is about 17)


    PPOD, I usually try to keep out of typing others but I've always seen you as INxp and either way, its good in my book. Now I just have to move to Mexico!



    Joy, heheh, I want to know her anyway.... :wink: I think if I were single, and magically met an INTp female who I physically attracted to, I could begin a real relationship with her. I've always thought this, minus the INTp part. For men, I'm obviously pretty flexible (ENTp, ISTp's, ISFj lol) but I've always been attracted to females too, but it has always been dependant upon their personality, whether or not I could actually fall in love with them. I always said they'd have to have a strong demeanor, slightly stern but loving towards me. Well basically I was thinking if I ever dated a female she would probably have to be IxTp.

    ISTp would be alright, I could get down with some vulnerable Fe.



    I'm craving duality, I'm 90% I havn't really experienced it.
    Are you kidding? you get pissed at me ALL the time.

  14. #14
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I have a Fe INFp...sort of.

    We always hit it off at work, like WAHBAM! and we are stuck together pretty much. She is slightly meek and very aware of it, so I'm the leader and it seems to activate her. She is an adorable spaz. She kept saying that she talkes the most when working with me, and that it never feels like work when I'm there.

    We always say we will hang out, and I attempt but she always backs out. Yesterday I brought that issue up and she admitted that she does that with everyone, I told her that I realized and I was just waiting for her to come around. She told me the best thing to do is to keep trying So I said, "I can do that "

    When we got off work I asked her for a ride home, as soon as we got in the car I said, "Lets party (or something along those lines), this van (her crazy huge van) is a party van!" and she got REALLY excited that I thought that. We didn't really party that much, because it was Monday night and no one was around to party with and she had school tomorrow (she is about 17)


    PPOD, I usually try to keep out of typing others but I've always seen you as INxp and either way, its good in my book. Now I just have to move to Mexico!



    Joy, heheh, I want to know her anyway.... :wink: I think if I were single, and magically met an INTp female who I physically attracted to, I could begin a real relationship with her. I've always thought this, minus the INTp part. For men, I'm obviously pretty flexible (ENTp, ISTp's, ISFj lol) but I've always been attracted to females too, but it has always been dependant upon their personality, whether or not I could actually fall in love with them. I always said they'd have to have a strong demeanor, slightly stern but loving towards me. Well basically I was thinking if I ever dated a female she would probably have to be IxTp.

    ISTp would be alright, I could get down with some vulnerable Fe.



    I'm craving duality, I'm 90% I havn't really experienced it.
    Are you kidding? you get pissed at me ALL the time.

    I do?! I get annoyed when you act self-rightous, but I get annoyed when anyone acts like that. You seem to stand up for things in a slightly misguided way...(CAN'T PRODUCE EXAMPLES they are too far back)
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  15. #15
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOGICAL FALLACY

    Well, Discojoe isn't going to Harvard now IS he? :wink:

  16. #16
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm confused....what does discojoe have to do with anything? O_o
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  17. #17
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, nothing really. He just infuriates me with his "logical fallacy" argument.

    Over and over and over.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Oh, nothing really. He just infuriates me with his "logical fallacy" argument.

    Over and over and over.
    I sympathize. If I made routine logical fallacies in half the things I said, I would be pretty irritated if someone kept pointing them out.

  19. #19
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well....I like you anyway....
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  20. #20
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're totally sure you're SEE?


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  21. #21
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't have put it in my sig otherwise, or tell people I am.



    Why do you ask?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol

  23. #23
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    lol

    WUT
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  24. #24
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Oh, nothing really. He just infuriates me with his "logical fallacy" argument.

    Over and over and over.
    like a monkey with a miniature cymbal
    the joy of repetition really is in you
    under and under and under and under and under
    the smell of repetition really is on you
    and when i feel this way i really am with you

    laid back
    laid back
    laid back, i'll give you laid back
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  25. #25
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Oh, nothing really. He just infuriates me with his "logical fallacy" argument.

    Over and over and over.
    like a monkey with a miniature cymbal
    the joy of repetition really is in you
    under and under and under and under and under
    the smell of repetition really is on you
    and when i feel this way i really am with you

    laid back
    laid back
    laid back, i'll give you laid back
    I adore you my dearest love.

  26. #26
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Oh, nothing really. He just infuriates me with his "logical fallacy" argument.

    Over and over and over.
    I sympathize. If I made routine logical fallacies in half the things I said, I would be pretty irritated if someone kept pointing them out.
    Says the boy who made a most ludicrous argument that it is more intelligent to buy a computer that one must spend 30 hours a month maintaining.

  27. #27
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So yeah, INTp plz.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  28. #28
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    So yeah, INTp plz.
    I adore you my dearest love.

  29. #29
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dearest love implies one, and you say it to everyone. I don't believe you!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  30. #30
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    i think you need more vitamin d. go outside if you can or if you can't move to california where the sun always shines
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

    viva palestina

  32. #32
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    i think you need more vitamin d. go outside if you can or if you can't move to california where the sun always shines

    joy says i need suppliments too I live in Florida, and its super hot, too hot to be outside..but I'm going on vacation on Sunday so...I'll be outside for about 2 weeks BEACH BEACH BEACH BABY
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  33. #33
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    i think you need more vitamin d. go outside if you can or if you can't move to california where the sun always shines
    Tanning salons work too, and its alot cheaper than flying all the way out to California.


    I'm thinking about opening up an INTp phone service, offered in English, Spanish, PHP, and x86 Assembly Language. If there aren't any INTp's available for the service, I will temporarily patch a self-learning chatbot through speech sythesizers, which will have a familiar monotonic voice and prose.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  34. #34
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    i think you need more vitamin d. go outside if you can or if you can't move to california where the sun always shines
    Tanning salons work too, and its alot cheaper than flying all the way out to California.


    I'm thinking about opening up an INTp phone service, offered in English, Spanish, PHP, and x86 Assembly Language. If there aren't any INTp's available for the service, I will temporarily patch a self-learning chatbot through speech sythesizers, which will have a familiar monotonic voice and prose.

    Omgoodness You cheerer-upper you...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  35. #35
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i will stimulate you because you look like fiona apple.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  36. #36
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    i will stimulate you because you look like fiona apple.

    sounds like a pretty good reason.

    i recently used this myheritage.com thing, scans your picture to match you with celebrities. i tried several pictures and the most common was fiona apple, along with some foriegn supermodel and gillian anderson
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  37. #37
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    i will stimulate you because you look like fiona apple.
    video please.

  38. #38
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I made this thread because I'm under-stimulated and it depresses me on a momentary basis...meaning, I keep having moments of depression until something distracts me. Once I'm left on my own for a few minutes it comes back.
    yeah that sucks

  39. #39
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SEE seeking.....

    ILI

    I don't mean it to make it sound like a dating advert....I just don't know any REAL LIFE ILI's and...I don't know, perhaps I need to talk to an e-ILI.


    Where is you?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  40. #40
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Makes sense. I only know two or three in real life, but they seem to be a lot more common online.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •