0 Thread(s)

-edited-

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I read them, my first thoughts were ESTj and ISFj.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any comments?

I'm also curious about how a PoLR type will approach spirituality/religion. I started a few threads before about other people I know who wrote about matters regarding spirituality and it seems that the general concensus is always ENFj, or an NF temperament.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Delta values?

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Blog entries of someone I knew:
    I actually wanted to write more, but I guess I really should be getting to sleep soon. It's back to army in a matter of hours. Let me try and summarize what army has been like for me. It's not the physical activity that kills you, because most people would have some sports background and be able to cope. And after all, physical training is like an injection- you endure for a brief moment, and then after that you scarcely remember the pain, and sometimes you even feel good. What really got to me was that army life is really meaningless and purposeless at times. We do really brainless things, sing really brainless songs, say really brainless things.(Delta values Yeah this could be anti-Se ) And it just drags on and on and on. The days are so long, literally (18 hour day) and figuratively. You are literally living day by day, taking each day as it comes and looking forward so much to the next book out. ( PoLR? I think this is more just military life. My ISFj brother complained about the same thing in basic training. I don't know if it's type related. ) And of course, I miss family and friends and the comforts of home. It was a great departure from the school life I loved so much, where that were always things to be excited about, friends to fool around with, and time to rest.( or seeking ? Wanting specifically time to rest seems like someone who values Si, but the rest is just someone who is homesick and not type related IMO. ) In the army you are perpetually moving, and your body is hovering in the state where it is neither absolutely exhausted nor wonderfully charged up. That is a terrible feeling, akin to the feeling of lethargy that we sometimes experience in school. (Anti ?) Maybe a desire for Si?
    My stuff is in italics. I'd say it could very well be someone who is Delta, but military life would make anyone bored and homesick, so it's hard to say where that ends and type begins.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been half-braindead the entire day (no coffee today), so maybe it's because of this, but I found the text exhausting. As if the person is playing around with words, not expressing what I need to see expressed. There's a kind of emotional open-endedness in his style - the reader can decide how to feel about what the writer has experienced.

Religion is man's search for the supernatural, or for God, or for a higher purpose or meaning in life.
    duh.

He's trying to explain the essence of what cannot be explained, what can only be felt. Also, I find it noteworthy that he can't resist playing around with words, trying to characterize everything with the right words. That's .
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/