Thread: i imagine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i imagine

it struck me tonight as i was alone and self-consciously talking aloud....

that i often imagine very specific experiences with people in which we reach an emotional revelation of sorts, one that would be disproportionate to the intimacy level. it is always one-on-one and out of the realm of any previously experienced context.

it seems that i imagine intimacy with others, but that the conditions are always unrealistic. there is always a little tension in the imagined scene. perhaps he has a girlfriend, perhaps we work together, perhaps he is a transsexual, perhaps i reveal my emotions suddenly and fiercely and cannot read his reaction. perhaps he reveals his emotions in the same manner and i cannot decide on the correct reaction.

overall, there is no hint of this intimacy in real life and it is difficult to imagine an actual place where it would be sustained.

i realize this is a self-conscious post but i'm somewhat under the influence.

do you see the above as clearly relating to one type or another, or one function over another?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Creepy-bg

what's going on in that avatar of yours? She looks like she has big black cone boobies and is sucking on them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    what's going on in that avatar of yours? She looks like she has big black cone boobies and is sucking on them
    i believe she was suffocating, so had to breathe her own life back into herself.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    i believe she was suffocating, so had to breathe her own life back into herself.
    OK....

for what it's worth I think I do the same thing (what you're original post was about... not sucking on my big black cone boobies )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK....

for what it's worth I think I do the same thing (what you're original post was about... not sucking on my big black cone boobies )
    i like your interpretation too. perhaps it is

a woman with big black cone boobies who, after feeling suffocated, decided to hollow the boobies out, glue them together, connect the conjoined tit to her life source, suck on the opposite end, and breathe until she dies.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was a man....

(sorry im tired ill read the whole post tomorrow >.< )
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-bg

OK....

actually now that I think about it I actually do something different. I kind of glaze over the initial intimate parts and skip on over to what happens after... living my life with this person and how it would be. (sorry for being random... wake 'n' bake situation :wink: )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK....

actually now that I think about it I actually do something different. I kind of glaze over the initial intimate parts and skip on over to what happens after... living my life with this person and how it would be.
    interesting.

i don't think there's a real sequence to what I imagine. i don't get the feeling that it's a future scene. it's more like a scene in the present time but in the wrong place.

it's somewhat enjoyable if i just watch the scenes pass.

Creepy-bg

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing... but for me it's more about mining my imagination for emotions. I've actually been overcome with intense feelings of love and connection with some amorphous person I'm just vaguely imagining in my future...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing... but for me it's more about mining my imagination for emotions. I've actually been overcome with intense feelings of love and connection with some amorphous person I'm just vaguely imagining in my future...
    any expectation for scenes to play out in reality? or is it allowed to roam freely in your imagination without consequence?

Creepy-bg

any expectation for scenes to play out in reality? or is it allowed to roam freely in your imagination without consequence?
    yes generally there's an expectation that I'm channeling the future memories or something... (as apposed to just flights of fancy) Then I'll get this almost vouryistic shock like "I shouldn't be looking at this yet!" lol then I pull back out of the scene/emotion and get a little depressed that I'm not living it yet. (for what it's worth, as enjoyable as they are, those scenes never happen in real life )