Thread: VI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI...

A classmate of mine

“I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enfj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    enfj
    Yeah, I think it's likely.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you guys say ENFj?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    What makes you guys say ENFj?
    In my mind, he's a very typical socionics ENFj, it's just that the type isn't really well understood. Can't explain, I'll try to find the words later.

Don't you think the vibe he gives off is the same as what is described here:

Man portrait

Youth HAMLET from those, who first of all attract attention in the new company. Noble appearance successfully is combined in it with the artistic manners. It is possible to say and vice versa: artistic appearance successfully is combined in it with the noble manners. Briefly, bright eyes, spectacular gestures, the sea of charm - all this produces impression on the girls.

HAMLET - it is a prince, although the clothing on it can vary from the march to the extravagant estimation. Among the youths of this type are encountered the amateurs to decorate their, frequently even without that spectacular appearance. Then in the course go link in the ear, chain on the neck, anything black, for example, bandan. Well certainly, ring with the skull or pendant in the form of skeleton - all this is used for the adornment, especially in the youth. Hair can be both long of natural color and short, but painted - up to the green.

However, HAMLET from the first minutes can entertain familiar by captivating conversation. Eyes in this case shine, themes are located immediately. Sociability in men of this type is accompanied by bright emotionalism and incorruptible enthusiasm. But their speech, as a rule, consists of surprising descriptions and many excellent epithets. As a rule, around them - an enormous quantity of people, although their acquaintances can be surface. And even if HAMLET not with all succeeds himself in associate constantly, if we by it are required, it at any moment can renew contact.

In the school - these are the merry, life-loving children, who with great interest associate, than they learn. Although in principle to learn HAMLET can completely well. Entire misfortune in the fact that it possesses weak will, but therefore frequently cannot force itself to be occupied by the fact that it considers it uninteresting. Weak will sometimes to such an extent odolevayet it, that in the mornings it cannot force itself to arise from the bed, as a result of which it misses school.

From the most dear objects in it - history. Moreover he writes well and possesses rich imagination, giving the treatments of literary means. So that compositions in it are obtained frequently better than in others. Geography also draws it, since, when it grows, journeys will become its dear occupation. It draw unknown they gave, untrodden paths, the romantic of distant roads. Therefore already in the school it frequently becomes the habitue of tourist club. HAMLET pleases himself to command and to lead, indeed in the soul this youth - real leader, and precisely there he begins to master the necessary habits. Tourism ensures to it and romantic, and the contact, without which it itself simply does not think of. Add its here constant companion - the guitar, under which it by beautiful voice sings its and strange songs - and the means of romantic serdtseyeda will be completed. In connection with this is recalled one very old song Of "brigantina", where in the romantic key are mentioned "flibust'ery and adventurers...". Apparently, in majority their these were THE HAMLET.

Youth HAMLET loved to think over all trifles of march life and on the eve of the current march reminded each that it is necessary to take on the cigarette lighter. Being master to kindle bonfire, it as always studied this itself, but he has and other matters, so that from time to time without its examination bonfire attenuated, and sequential cigarette lighter disappeared in the complete darkness in the grass next to kostrishchem. Then it took in someone one additional cigarette lighter and again kindled bonfire. And several times during the evening thus continued. To the following morning, when all came out from the tents, then they saw around the bonfire whole scattering of cigarette lighters.

Among the enthusiasm of this thinly feeling youth from the childhood itself there can be the music, literature (in particular, poetry) and drawing, within the framework of which it attempts (frequently successfully) to appear its talent. But most of all it draws self expression on the scene. It loves and knows how to enter into the most different means, literally delighting in by litsedeystvom, and also noticeably it looks as the variety singer.

If you proved to be in one company with HAMLET, for you it is not necessary to display initiative in order to be introduced to it. Well, if only to you fell already entirely modest, entirely shy and timid HAMLET (such also they are encountered). But consider, this youth, regardless of the fact, it does have romantic- lyric nature or it possesses merry disposition, does not love vertikhvostok and svistushek. Serious, even strict girls please themselves it. Specifically, to such girl, as will correctly await entire its life, he wants to always return his their distant journeys.

If you selected for yourselves into the satellites of the life OF HAMLET, await, that around you by itself will be arranged the merry, reckless, a little shebutnaya life. To you not it will be never with it boring. Moreover in your house there will always be many friends, and at the holiday table you even risk to meet unknown to you (and few familiar to him very) people.

To in earnest devote itself to economy? No, this, of course, not its style. On the nature it romantic and nomad, and therefore his interests always cost above way of life. However, are encountered sometimes and such THE HAMLET, who know how rather well to use drill. Only do not await, that the husband will during entire life with the rapture make to you re-plannings in the apartment or hang somewhere else pictures in the tendency toward the ideal cosiness and the unsurpassed beauty. Nevertheless it more greatly occupies in the life something that more elevated.

As a rule, your satellite of oars is optimistic, ready to support you by its bright emotions. But if relations are not added, it will always know how to express to you its displeasure in the form of cold contempt, with the aid of the dramatic explanation or having simply increased distance. It feeling of guilt also nothing is worth hanging somewhere else on you, even if you completely in nothing are guilty. So that you be vigilant!

It will try to transmit to its children its enthusiasm in the subjugation of space. By entire family you will regularly leave to nature, into other cities and countries. It adores to travel, to drive on entire light, and also (without fail!) to photograph and to remove films about its journeys. Indeed to it so is necessary everything to see, everywhere to be present, and the main thing - to describe then about all this, in order to be absorbed in by its impressions of rest. It will without fail call friends - and otherwise why it then did travel? - it will show and say, say, say! On many this produces impression, and they light up by the idea to repeat unusual route. But already the crowd of people, which can envelop with his influence and action HAMLET, can be extremely large. It - truly great leader, who leads all through the deserts, the mountains, doly, forests and fields! Forward, there, beyond the horizon! Where the leg of man yet did not step! Although, on the truth speaking, almost no one is capable to repeat his exploits.

Since HAMLET is unpretentious in private life and it is not located to the comfort, it is inclined to place itself into the extreme conditions. This entertains it. Ekstremalizm can take the different forms: from the single march with a minimum quantity of products in order to verify its possibilities of survival, before the journey on the bicycles on the mountains or on the desert of the Gobi, where instead of the water it is necessary to drink camel urine. Briefly, HAMLET is ready to venture anything, provided no one made never similar to it.

For the same reason - to be original and famous - THE HAMLET frequently remove films. Among the directors and the operators there are many people of this type. They little are oriented to the comfort and it is very mobile, and therefore into any minute together with grow prettier by company they are ready to leave for the surveys somewhere to the very edge of light.

But there are other professions, where the people of this type with the pleasure realize themselves. Moreover, the discussion deals not only with the actors, the singers, the artists or the poets. From them are obtained almost best Pr -Рїki and kopiraytery. They are also remarkable, significant teachers, because by them it pleases itself to play the role of the leader before the children and moreover they actually be ill for them. They manage rather well, also, the teaching work in VUZ - Institute of Higher Education, since they are allotted by innate artistic taste and it pleases itself by them and it is possible to influence any audience. Certainly, all only will win, if object is humanitarian or if this there is geography! However, they can sometimes also teach mathematics or information theory (better in the school).

True, not all representatives of this type allow oneself the labor to finish the institute: life, love, entire peace from the early years beckon them and draw much more than dull studies. And if parents did not know how to in time bring up in small HAMLET the force of will or at least a feeling of responsibility, him it is difficult to force themselves to learn entire five years. However, are encountered such honest representatives of this type, who obtains even engineering education. But, as practice shows, HAMLET will always find, where to leave from the post of engineer into such sphere, where it will be more noticeable and it will be able to appear its bright, outstanding artistic talent.
    If he's ENFj anyway, he's of the good kind, like those straight-foward, blunt, sarcastic and funny ones, as opposed to the manipulative, social-climbers others.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He may be EIE as well as he can be not....
    i am not sure ... he can be SLE as well....or even some other
    we should have more information...
    dunno can you describe his behaviour alitle...
    thos 2 pics can be not enough to be sure but enought to say that he is prolly ENFj, i agree with that though i have some ppl in my rl that look as EIE on photo but in life belong to other type..
    If i concentrate on him i can also imagine that he thinking logically atm.... may be that spectacularity is just Young Extraverted Expression.
    Ni Creative

there are 3 levels of sword mastery :
    1.: ability to win with sword in your hand.
    2.: ability to win without sword in your hand, but in your soul.
    3, and the hightest one: without having sword nor in hand not in soul be able to win and bring peace to people.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Ezra.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ISTj. Btw Fabio, where did you get that description of ENFj?
    INFp, Intuitive subtype, Enneagram 6w5
    Back in school and on semi-permanent hiatus from the forum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd also say enfj. He's a fop.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENxx is sure, I'd say.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    If he's ENFj anyway, he's of the good kind, like those straight-foward, blunt, sarcastic and funny ones, as opposed to the manipulative, social-climbers others.
    That's the impression I have of him as well as the one I have of an Ni-ENFj teacher. But unlike my teacher -- and other ENFjs I've met, for that matter -- he isn't into attracting attention to himself or charming others. Though I have another classmate who does and fits the "man portrait", and thought "Aha! Beta NF " as soon as I saw him. I don't catch this guy spying on interesting people and figuring their personalities out as the others do. He isn't into creating and maintaining an image, and he isn't much of an actor. We were doing Macbeth the other day, and his delivery was rather bland. He didn't feel like making his performance more interesting for the audience, and I wanted to switch roles with him, confident that I could deliver his lines with times more drama. He remains in the shadows and is simply his... somewhat obscure self.

I've only interacted with him briefly, so I can't describe his behaviour yet. So far there's nothing that points to Ni or Fe at the forefront of his personality.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)