Thread: Samuel L Jackson

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say ESFp. Why? Because I can! Muahahahahaaaaaaa
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    I say ESFp. Why? Because I can! Muahahahahaaaaaaa
    No comments...

He is ENFj.
    Beta extrovert from NF club.

Creepy-male

Default Samuel L Jackson

etc

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE, without a doubt.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-male

Yea based on my understanding of the linear-energetic functions ( and ), the ExxJ temperament, and beta quadra; ENFj is what I thought also.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching the videos, I am seriously tempted to label that guy my conflictor, whatever type should that be.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe-ENFj

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weak posts, he seems to be such an image salesman, I samuel L jackson, im a cool motherfucker, is that EIE? seriously answer that, im not being overly faceticious.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    weak posts, he seems to be such an image salesman, I samuel L jackson, im a cool motherfucker, is that EIE? seriously answer that, im not being overly faceticious.
    Well what do we even know of the real samuel L jackson, beneath this supposed image salesman? I'm judging based on his typical roles, they are always the same roles........ I don't know what that means, image salesman? Maybe..... but that image he is selling...... EIE? Type something ahhhhhh, this is a typing thread......

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Samuel L. Jackson is awesome. Though he seems to have weakened in recent years. Then again, there haven't been a lot of good movies coming out, so that might be why.

He was in Iron Man 2, but I found his character comical and hard to take serious in that movie.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badass motherfucker.

What type does that correspond to?
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

LSE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Badass motherfucker.

What type does that correspond to?
    Se hidden agenda :wink:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's a P type and there's no way on God's green earth that he's my dual even if he wanted to be. I met him in person and wanted to interview him, but he stopped me with, "who the fuck are you?" When I explained myself he wasn't curious or kind to me, brushed me off like I was nothing, just walked away cursing. He's an introverted asshole.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    He's a P type and there's no way on God's green earth that he's my dual even if he wanted to be. I met him in person and wanted to interview him, but he stopped me with, "who the fuck are you?" When I explained myself he wasn't curious or kind to me, brushed me off like I was nothing, just walked away cursing. He's an introverted asshole.
    No, hes a celeb. Nothing about that has anything to do with introversion. He s just an asshole.

And why do you think hes a P type? You think he cant be your dual because he was nasty to you? cmon now.

Creepy-bg

did you try to tell him about socionics?

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    did you try to tell him about socionics?
    lol.

Creepy-bg

I'd give my left nut to have a memory of Samual L Jackson yelling "who the fuck are you?" at me in person.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If he said that to me id be like "NO U"

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=34725

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Who are you and why does someone I've never heard of before have an opinion about my type? Loser.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    No, hes a celeb. Nothing about that has anything to do with introversion. He s just an asshole.

And why do you think hes a P type? You think he cant be your dual because he was nasty to you? cmon now.
    She does P and J based on neck shape.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I don't get why people like him. He's completely unappealing in every way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

DJ is always willing and able to hear people out. He does not hold negative relations with people. Even if he was gruff and made gruff remarks, he really doesn't want people to leave and walk away because he doesn't mean it that way; he was only joking or provoked by other means independent of the other individual involved. If you were to try to reestablish bonds with him, by asking for advice, you would see that he is willing to help that he hasn't turned you away. Samuel jackass never reopened doors or suggested that this remark was made out of misdirection. He was very clear about being selective with his relations and he didn't care about people.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you were to try to reestablish bonds with him, by asking for advice, you would see that he is willing to help that he hasn't turned you away.
    Haha, what frigging bonds ?

I don't say this all the time but I think you're stupid but I don't mean it.

Creepy-bg

DJ is always willing and able to hear people out. He does not hold negative relations with people. Even if he was gruff and made gruff remarks, he really doesn't want people to leave and walk away because he doesn't mean it that way; he was only joking or provoked by other means independent of the other individual involved. If you were to try to reestablish bonds with him, by asking for advice, you would see that he is willing to help that he hasn't turned you away. Samuel jackass never reopened doors or suggested that this remark was made out of misdirection. He was very clear about being selective with his relations and he didn't care about people.
    it isn't nice to make fun of peoples last names maritsa.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I'd give my left nut to have a memory of Samual L Jackson yelling "who the fuck are you?" at me in person.
    lol awesome

By the way I do wonder what Samuel L Jackson is like in person as opposed to his "hollywood image"... there is no doubt his hollywood image is the typical badass. But as far as the image is concerned, I like it, its fucking intense... lol there is one scene in shaft (the new one) that laughably someone asks him to tell these kids to leave their son/daughter alone... first thing he does is come up to them punch them in the face, and then wave his gun around at everyone yelling something like "get the fuck back".... and everyone's all freaking out... it was very epic and intense the way he projects his energy out. Of course the real Samuel L Jackson wouldn't do that, but I'd guess he has the same kind of energy, he just doesn't project it out as violently and freely as he gets to do in his roles.

Creepy-male

Ok I realize this movie sucks, but the thing I am talking about is 1:20 to 1:30, the way he projects his energy is very direct and contacting...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    lol awesome

By the way I do wonder what Samuel L Jackson is like in person as opposed to his "hollywood image"... there is no doubt his hollywood image is the typical badass. But as far as the image is concerned, I like it, its fucking intense... lol there is one scene in shaft (the new one) that laughably someone asks him to tell these kids to leave their son/daughter alone... first thing he does is come up to them punch them in the face, and then wave his gun around at everyone yelling something like "get the fuck back".... and everyone's all freaking out... it was very epic and intense the way he projects his energy out. Of course the real Samuel L Jackson wouldn't do that, but I'd guess he has the same kind of energy, he just doesn't project it out as violently and freely as he gets to do in his roles.
    He is exactly as he is in movies, vulgar, rude, mean, an attitude that has no balance of goodness in it what-so-ever; our school had him for a couple of months while he was shooting a movie and I'm glad he hasn't been back yet.
    -

Creepy-male

He is exactly as he is in movies, vulgar, rude, mean, an attitude that has no balance of goodness in it what-so-ever; our school had him for a couple of months while he was shooting a movie and I'm glad he hasn't been back yet.
    So by that I guess you mean that he asked you if fellow students looked like a bitch?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard he also specifically asked about their ethnicity, too.

He can be quite racist.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    So by that I guess you mean that he asked you if fellow students looked like a bitch?
    IDK. I haven't met such an angry individual in my life before and I have met other movie stars, most are very conceited and into their own thing.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I met hollywood stars before. They just want somebody that pays attention to them. Negative attention is just as good as positive attention to the hollywood narcissist.

The way I beat them is to simply ignore them. They want you to fight and hate them, they thrive on that, it gets them hard. They want you to love and adore them, and they want to roll around and have quick throat fuck sex and then leave you the next day. The way you fight that is complete indifference.

With no narcissistic supply, they helplessly melt.

Samuel Jackson. Who the hell is that?

That's how you treat them. And watch them suffer.

Don't analyze them and talk about them and do all that stuff. Just let them go. Without an audience, they don't exist. They have to actually be like everybody else. And they couldn't stand that, so they will just self-destruct. And we will all be better for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJ because stupid people don't know when they see it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does have to do with ESTJ?

Samuel L. Jackson seems very likely Ni-ENFJ, and his is strong. I think this whole conversation about generic virtues or whatever is just a love fest and when played as something else, spawns disorder in the Deltma quadra camps.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way, he's Ni to the max. Everything from his roles in movies to his past history. How many ESTj do you know would fit in, in Broadway?

Not all ENFj are emotional powder kegs who want to go fascist on your ass.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had no idea estj's couldn't fit into broadway?

I had no idea Samuel L Jackson did broadway!

I'm just typing him estj because he shares a lot of similar mannerisms to my father and my father is definitely an estj. That's all.

Also if people who I think are enfj's played some of the Samuel L Jackson's roles I don't think I would be able to take them seriously. That goes for anyone with sensing (any sensing) as their Polr.

"Say what, say what again!"

"Yeah alright. What."

I think Forest Whitaker is an enfj and so is Benicio del Toro. I'm just VI-ing it so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure about those two. I don't think either of those two playing Jules Winnfield would have had the same impact.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask Maritsa. She's met Samuel L Jackson. She even offered him a socionics interview

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast