Thread: Subtype Theory

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Subtype Theory

I have stated before that a person’s model A consists of + and – functions. For example, an INTj’s Ego block is composed of (-Ti +Te) and (+Ne –Ni). I have also said that information to reality worked in data chains. For instance, it has been believed that the primary data chain for INTjs is:

-Ti --> +Ne --> Outside world --> +Ne --> -Ti

But, an INTj also has this data chain:

-Ni --> +Te --> Outside world --> +Te --> -Ni

Technically combined as they are supposed to be the data chain looks like this

This would make it so that there are 4 visual subtypes. You could have an INTj that is -Ti subtype, meaning that the +Ne --> -Ti chain is used most often. You could have the +Ne subtype which would mean that the –Ti --> +Ne chain is used very often. You could have the +Te subtype which would mean that the INTj would prefer +Te and –Ni to be used more often. The chain for preferable usage would look like this: -Ni --> +Te. And you could have the –Ni subtype, who would use this chain very often: +Te --> -Ni. These are the 4 possible subtypes from looking at it through this standpoint.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

without looking into your theory, 4 possible subtypes seems plausible. There are certainly 2 subtypes, and maybe they are divided too. In my experience it looks like it does.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You could probably have more subtypes than that based on my theory.