Thread: Louis Theroux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Louis Theroux

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mXiEb2yOYs[/youtube]

a.k.a. the guy in glasses (also search for his name on youtube, specifically the weird weekends one because they are all excellent)

ENTp or INTp? a lot of his actions seem ENTp to me, but he doesn't look like he values Fe. thoughts?
    entp-ti 6w7

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks INFJ from that clip.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    He looks INFJ from that clip.
    do you really think Fi is his leading function? sorry to be a bother, but i'm not very good at typing. i'd like to hear your reasons for this.
    entp-ti 6w7

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you notice, he seems to have a Se POLR, about calling the cops and everything, and makes fun of his inability to be a rapper etc. The Fi I think appears in his ability to make himself attrctive/entertaining despite these shortcomings.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know he's kind of geeky but I still have a huge crush on him. <3 <3 <3
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I just took a gander at his shows, it has a Alpha/Delta feel to it. The one where he joins some wrestling club, shows Si hidden agenda from him complaining about pain and discomfort. Also Se PoLR where he is hesitant in listening to his trainer forcing him into activites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by posablethumb
    Lol I just took a gander at his shows, it has a Alpha/Delta feel to it. The one where he joins some wrestling club, shows Si hidden agenda from him complaining about pain and discomfort. Also Se PoLR where he is hesitant in listening to his trainer forcing him into activites.
    is it possible to have an Si agenda and an Se PoLR?
    entp-ti 6w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mooveefone
    Quote Originally Posted by posablethumb
    is it possible to have an Si agenda and an Se PoLR?
    Yes, in fact the two go hand and hand, at least in Model A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeap. Si hidden agenda implies Se PoLR. But honestly any type would just not fancy what he was put through in that video I watched. But I think the different types would have different reactions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: louis theroux

Quote Originally Posted by mooveefone
    {video}

a.k.a. the guy in glasses (also search for his name on youtube, specifically the weird weekends one because they are all excellent)

ENTp or INTp? a lot of his actions seem ENTp to me, but he doesn't look like he values Fe. thoughts?
    He reminds me of Harold Ramis. Sometimes thought he was ENTp, sometimes INFj ... ... ... sigh, not sure yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He`s the funny version of ESTj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I know he's kind of geeky but I still have a huge crush on him. <3 <3 <3

me and you both. he's so great! and really attractive!

i was thinking about it the other night after watching a weird weekend. i actually lean towards him being like, dominant and maybe ENFp. he likes to tease a little bit and ask some thoughtful questions that usually have a bit of a moral bent or are intended to make the interviewee self-reflect. anyhow, very witty but not ever hurtful or disrespectful. somehow this seems rather than to me. he's also not aggro with his opinions which strikes me as more Fi than Fe. i find that on the whole the ENTps i meet tend to be overly aggro with opinions. he would never gain the trust of people so easily and get them to open up so well if he didn't have somewhere imo, and i believe that ENFps can be good at this. i'd also buy INFj but he's so much more probing and interested in the outside world/other people.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say delta NF extratim.
    Reminds me of Brian somewhat, but, I could see alpha<delta
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks like ESTj to me

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    me and you both. he's so great! and really attractive!

i was thinking about it the other night after watching a weird weekend. i actually lean towards him being like, dominant and maybe ENFp. he likes to tease a little bit and ask some thoughtful questions that usually have a bit of a moral bent or are intended to make the interviewee self-reflect. anyhow, very witty but not ever hurtful or disrespectful. somehow this seems rather than to me. he's also not aggro with his opinions which strikes me as more Fi than Fe. i find that on the whole the ENTps i meet tend to be overly aggro with opinions. he would never gain the trust of people so easily and get them to open up so well if he didn't have somewhere imo, and i believe that ENFps can be good at this. i'd also buy INFj but he's so much more probing and interested in the outside world/other people.
    My duals 101

1. Not hurtful or disrespectful, very playful and humorous
    2. Have humanitarian values.
    3. have a healthy interest and healthy way of probing
    4. moral bend may be dual seeking...??? or duals have the same value; that kind of aligns with each other.
    5. they are very "gay" "funny" "humorous" and approachable and try to come off that way as well....when they are not in a bad mood....

Operative word, bad mood kills their mood and makes them rather unapproachable to others.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Looks like ESTj to me

My duals 101

4. moral bend may be dual seeking...??? or duals have the same value; that kind of aligns with each other.
    5. they are very "gay" "funny" "humorous" and approachable and try to come off that way as well....when they are not in a bad mood....

Operative word, bad mood kills their mood and makes them rather unapproachable to others.
    huge eyeroll
    asd

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    huge eyeroll

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Looks like ESTj to me

My duals 101

oh, then what is his vi?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bump because I'm curious about his type and don't have much of an idea on him.

louis-theroux.jpg louis-theroux.jpg LouisTherouxPA160512.jpg louis-theroux.jpg

louis_theroux_wrestling-600x336.jpg article-2348252-0CD42EBB000005DC-702_634x474.jpg theroux1_1818262c.jpg 1307_2_loui_90.jpg

He looks a bit like Steve Carell in the second last picture. I'm inclined to say Te/Fi and more likely Delta than Gamma, but beyond that, I'm not sure.