Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 64

Thread: What types do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What type[s] do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

    lololol I think it will be a funny thing...

    This is my hate list :

    1. ILI
    2. LSI
    3. ESI
    4. EII
    5. LIE
    6. SEE
    7. IEE
    8. SLE
    9. IEI
    10. EIE
    11. LSE
    12. SLI
    13. SEI
    14. LII (yes - I hate LII lol)
    15. ILE
    16. ESE

    Write your own. Even 2-3 types will be enough.

  2. #2
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What type[s] do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    lololol I think it will be a funny thing...
    lolololololol and so constructive...

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    This is my hate list :

    1. ILI
    There's a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  3. #3
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What type[s] do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    This is my hate list :

    1. ILI
    There's a surprise.
    Elro, why do you keep beating me to the chase?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  4. #4
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Because I'm psychic and shameless at exploiting my powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  5. #5
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good to see ENFp's made your top 8 lol

    I dont think this thread will foster good feelings
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most of his threads don't foster good feelings.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

  7. #7
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What type[s] do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    lololol I think it will be a funny thing...

    This is my hate list :

    1. ILI
    2. LSI
    3. ESI
    4. EII

    5. LIE
    6. SEE
    7. IEE
    8. SLE
    9. IEI
    10. EIE
    11. LSE
    12. SLI
    13. SEI
    14. LII (yes - I hate LII lol)
    15. ILE
    16. ESE

    Write your own. Even 2-3 types will be enough.

  8. #8
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Good to see ENFp's made your top 8 lol

    I dont think this thread will foster good feelings
    so what's your hate list ?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How can you hate a type?
    There may be people I don't like, or actually hate... but if I ever hated a type as a whole then I'd get the heck away from socionics.
    This question is almost like asking, which race do you hate the most.

  10. #10
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    How can you hate a type?
    There may be people I don't like, or actually hate... but if I ever hated a type as a whole then I'd get the heck away from socionics.
    This question is almost like asking, which race do you hate the most.
    Actually, I was joking lol

  11. #11
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.

    After that I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  12. #12
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.

    After that I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    Huge fan of The Tao of Pooh are you?

  13. #13
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hate is not the right word, but annoying is.

    Annoying:

    1) ISTJ
    2) ESTJ
    3) ESFJ
    4) INTJ

    The rest is ok

  14. #14
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    Hate is not the right word, but annoying is.

    Annoying:

    1) ISTJ
    2) ESTJ
    3) ESFJ
    4) INTJ

    The rest is ok
    Really? Why did INTjs make your list?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    How can you hate a type?
    There may be people I don't like, or actually hate... but if I ever hated a type as a whole then I'd get the heck away from socionics.
    This question is almost like asking, which race do you hate the most.
    Actually, I was joking lol
    You say that all the time.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    How can you hate a type?
    There may be people I don't like, or actually hate... but if I ever hated a type as a whole then I'd get the heck away from socionics.
    This question is almost like asking, which race do you hate the most.
    Actually, I was joking lol
    You say that all the time.
    Only when it backfires on him.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

  17. #17
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    How can you hate a type?
    There may be people I don't like, or actually hate... but if I ever hated a type as a whole then I'd get the heck away from socionics.
    This question is almost like asking, which race do you hate the most.
    Actually, I was joking lol
    You say that all the time.
    Only when it backfires on him.
    That often?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah i cant tell if he is just being french or what. <-- is this racist? However I have a tendency to say that these kinds of things are funny too.

  19. #19
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Types per se don't upset me. However each type does bother me in diffrent ways, when and if they decide to bother me.

    an ESFJ might start screaming and placing tons of guilt on me. An ENTJ might burn me with a cigarete. An ESFP might make me do things I don't want to do. etc.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.

    After that I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    Yeah, well Winnie the Pooh is ISFp so its no wonder
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

  21. #21
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any type that's ever offended me is dead now. That means there's only 9 types left in Socionics. I'm sorry
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  22. #22
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So THAT'S why Alpha doesn't exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  23. #23
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What type[s] do you hate the most ? (or like the least)

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    lololol I think it will be a funny thing...
    Only in your crazy world.


    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    So THAT'S why Alpha doesn't exist!
    Actually, that's why there are no posts in the Gamma quadra forum. All ESI's and SEE's have been eliminated. And all because they wanted to give BLauriston, as we can see now, a bit too aggressive hug.


    Maybe we can develop a new personanility trait, using Reinin Dichotomies and Model T as a base, that tells how much each type is hated by each other.

    Anyway, to answer the question(from least hated to most hated or most hated to least hated, your preference while reading):
    1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7
    8. 8
    9. 9

    This is an Enneagram forum, right? Right?
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  24. #24
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm not too crazy about rednecks, motorcycle jockies, superhipsters, bros, major dudes, drug people.

    I like foreigners, small towners, scientists, bicyclists.

    you know, any of those people and whatever types they happen to be.
    asd

  25. #25
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    So THAT'S why Alpha doesn't exist!
    Amongst other reasons.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  26. #26
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    Winnie the Pooh gave me the shits too. I was always an Eeyore girl myself.
    Eeyore is the greatest character on that show.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.. Tigger ftw!
    INTp
    sx/sp

  28. #28
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.
    wtf?

    After that I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    Yeah, he's both boring and annoying as hell at the same time.

    I remember one time my friends in high school tried to pick a pooh character that fits me. I ended up being "a mix of" rabbit and owl if I recall correctly. All of my friends agreed that none of them really seemed appropriate for me.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  29. #29
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.
    wtf?
    That is an Expat joke, Joy.

    I concur with Tigger ruling the day, although when I was little I liked Roo, too. Probably because I was little, and Roo was little. I was such a gullible child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  30. #30
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    No.. Tigger ftw!
    Tigger is the overrated character. Just the lame Elmo of the Hundred Acre Woods.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.
    wtf?
    That is an Expat joke, Joy.

    I concur with Tigger ruling the day, although when I was little I liked Roo, too. Probably because I was little, and Roo was little. I was such a gullible child.
    Yea. Me too.

    And I don't think Tigger is overrated. Tigger is fun.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  32. #32
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    No.. Tigger ftw!
    Tigger is the overrated character. Just the lame Elmo of the Hundred Acre Woods.
    Tigger was cool! You can't diss Tigger. The double-letters will cancel each other out.

    I do agree Elmo was overrated, though (despite sharing three letters in our names, in the same places). Ernie? Cool. Kermit? Cool. Cookie Monster? Brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  33. #33
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-FYvxa9RKp0[/youtube]
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cookie Monster is cool. Not Elmo.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  35. #35
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    No.. Tigger ftw!
    Tigger is the overrated character. Just the lame Elmo of the Hundred Acre Woods.
    Tigger was cool! You can't diss Tigger. The double-letters will cancel each other out.

    I do agree Elmo was overrated, though (despite sharing three letters in our names, in the same places). Ernie? Cool. Kermit? Cool. Cookie Monster? Brilliant.
    I'm not sure if you got the memo, but he is now Veggie Monster.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  36. #36
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    No.. Tigger ftw!
    Tigger is the overrated character. Just the lame Elmo of the Hundred Acre Woods.
    Tigger was cool! You can't diss Tigger. The double-letters will cancel each other out.

    I do agree Elmo was overrated, though (despite sharing three letters in our names, in the same places). Ernie? Cool. Kermit? Cool. Cookie Monster? Brilliant.
    I'm not sure if you got the memo, but he is now Veggie Monster.
    Those bastards!

    I'll always remember him as Cookie Monster, though.

    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QYiFxGtseHw[/youtube]
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  37. #37
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the video.

    But these are my heroes:
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7h15xIoVwWw[/youtube]

    I can't help but wonder at their types.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  38. #38
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The type I hate the most is LIE, my own type.

    Then I hate ESI the most because it's LIE's dual.

    After that I hate Winnie the Pooh's type the most because I can't stand him.
    Yeah, well Winnie the Pooh is ISFp so its no wonder
    That's not the reason.

    He killed Jack Kennedy.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  39. #39
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,625
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Thanks for the video.

    But these are my heroes:
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7h15xIoVwWw[/youtube]

    I can't help but wonder at their types.
    My heroes too, incidentally. Ti + Ne humor.

    Tigger is ENFp.

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have two pairs of conflictors in my family. Im not allowed to hate anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •