Thread: Gilly

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gilly

Whoever makes the best case gets to be my dual for a day!

Just so you know, it's going to take something special to convince me of anything non-EP.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gilly

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly

Just so you know, it's going to take something special to convince me of anything non-EP.
    I think that you are ENTp, because I want to be your dual for a day. How's that for reasoning?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

Default Re: Gilly

which one do you identify with? (you can bold the parts you agree with :wink: )

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    When young, impaled the heads of animals he killed on stakes in his yard. He collected dead animals and had necrophilia desires. His stepmother Shari Dahmer said, "When he was young, he liked to use acid to scrape the meat off dead animals." She recalled during the late 1980s, an odor emanated from the basement and garage prompting Lionel, he's father, a chemist, to investigate. He found "bones and the residue in the containers." he told him he stripped flesh from an animal he found. "

As a teen, he had fantasies of killing and mutilating men. After graduating from high school at age 17 he was left alone at home, without money, or food and a broken refrigerator. It is believed by some that this experience, abandonment, and mental illness, gave him the justification he needed to commit crimes. However his own history shows that he had serious problems long before this event.

In 1978, he committed his first murder in Bath Township, Ohio, at age 18. He killed a young hitchhiker, Stephen Hicks, he invited to his house, where he killed him with a barbell, then smashed his bones with a hammer because he "didn't want him to leave." He wouldn't kill again for another nine years. He did not do well in college. Encouraged by his father, he joined the military where he became an army medic. He was discharged for drunkenness. he lived in West Allis, Wisconsin with his grandmother for six years. Eventually he got a factory job in Milwaukee. He discovered gay bars and picked up Steven Toumi, 24, his second victim in 1987.

In 1988, he was arrested for sexually fondling a 13-year old boy. He served 10 months incarcerated and was required to register as a sex offender. His father would later write that when he was convicted of child molestation, it him that he would "never be more than a liar, an alcoholic, a thief, an exhibitionist, a molester of children."

"I could not imagine how he had become such a ruined soul. For the first time I no longer believed that my efforts and resources alone would be enough to save my son. There was something missing in Jeff. We call it a 'conscience.' That had either died or had never been alive in the first place."

While Dahmer was on probation he checked in every month as required. His corrections officer never visited his home. A Wisconsin Department of Corrections spokesperson said the requirement was waived due to a work overload.

Dahmer killed another 15 young men; by July 1991 he was claiming one victim a week. His fantasy was for a compliant sexual partner, and necrophilia. Most of Dahmer's all male victims were minorities, usually African Americans. Dahmer was not really a racist, he chose predominantly black and other minority victims because he lived in a predominantly ethnic area.

In gay bars, he offered young homosexual and bisexual males money to pose for photos or to watch videos and drink beer at his place. He drugged victims into a deep sleep with spiked drinks before strangling or stabbing them to death, having anal sex with the cadaver, and then dismembering them with a hacksaw. Their heads and genitalia were kept as trophies, biceps and other muscles were frozen for future consumption. Dahmer said human flesh "tasted like beef." The remainder was boiled with chemicals and acids before being washed down the drains. He conducted lobotomies some victims. Most died instantly, he poured acid into a hole drilled in his victim's skull; the victim lived and functioned in zombie state for several days, according to Dahmer.

Quote Originally Posted by 2
    Early life

Feldman, the second of five children, was born in Chatsworth, California to Sheila (née Goldstein), a cocktail waitress, and Bob Feldman, a rock producer and musician.[1] Feldman is Jewish[2] and has two brothers, Eden and Devin, as well as two sisters, Mindy and Brittnie. Mindy Feldman started her career at age six, as the youngest member of the new Mickey Mouse Club in the '70s.

1980s

He started his career at the age of three appearing in a McDonald's commercial. He debuted in the films Time After Time & The Fox and the Hound. Feldman starred in such blockbusters as Joe Dante's Gremlins (1984) and Richard Donner's The Goonies (1985), as well as Rob Reiner's Stand By Me (1986), alongside River Phoenix and Wil Wheaton. In 1987, Feldman appeared with Corey Haim in the cult hit The Lost Boys (1987). This film marked the first on-screen pairing of Feldman and Haim, who became known as "the two Coreys." The pair went on to star in a string of successful teen films including License to Drive (1988) and Dream a Little Dream (1989). Tired of the "Corey Mania", Feldman and Haim decided to part ways professionally and to focus on their personal careers, although they have remained close friends throughout the years.

In 1989, Feldman appeared in Joe Dante's The 'Burbs opposite Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher, and provided the voice of Donatello for the first and the third Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films. Since Feldman was entering rehab, he asked Adam Carl to fill in for him in the second film.

1990s

After a public battle with drugs,[3] Feldman fought to re-establish his life and career by working with teens, starring in several lesser-known films, and branching out with an album. His first musical release, in 1993, was titled Love Left and featured a the moderately successful single "Honesty".[4] He returned to the big screen with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III where he again did the voice of Donatello, re-teamed with Corey Haim in Blown Away, and starred in the Richard Donner/Robert Zemeckis/Joel Silver film Bordello of Blood, opposite Dennis Miller.

In the late 1990s Feldman starred in the CBS series Dweebs and then released his second album, Still Searching for Soul, with his band "Corey Feldman's Truth Movement".

2000s

In 2002, Feldman released a solo album, Former Child Actor, and promoted it with a US tour. In 2002, he appeared in the first celebrity-driven reality series The Surreal Life on the WB network. On the show, he publicly married Susie Sprague. The next year, he made a cameo appearance in the movie Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star starring David Spade.

He appeared on Moby music video We Are All Made Of Stars.

In 2005, Feldman had his stage debut in the positively reviewed off-Broadway play Fatal Attraction, a Greek Tragedy, a parody of the seminal 1987 film Fatal Attraction directed by Timothy Haskell. Feldman played the lead character named "Michael Douglas" (as opposed to the "Dan Gallagher", the name of the character played by Douglas in the original film). Feldman recently appeared in the theatrical release My Date with Drew and is currently the voice of "Sparx-77" in the Toon Disney / ABC Family series Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!.

In 2007, Feldman and Corey Haim have a scripted[5] reality TV show lined up entitled, "The Two Coreys", on the A&E Network.[6] Portraying fictional versions of themselves, Haim and Feldman began filming on December 4, 2006. The show's premiere is scheduled for July 29, 2007, at 10:00 p. m. (PT/ET)

Relationship with Michael Jackson

Feldman was once a friend of Michael Jackson until a visit to Manhattan, where Feldman claimed that Jackson abandoned him while he and his kids left the city. During the 2005 Jackson molestation trial, Feldman alleged in a 20/20 interview that Jackson had shown him nude photos.[7] Corey was subpoenaed as a witness and placed under a gag order. He is quoted saying the following in reference to what occurred between him and Jackson:

"The book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia and he sat down with me and he explained it to me, showed me some different pictures and discussed what those meant. I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal and for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only an entp would have 47 threads about their type.

No joke, I counted.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pfft

anyways, I could see you in Beta before Delta (assuming you're not Alpha)

What's wrong with ENFj?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    pfft

anyways, I could see you in Beta before Delta (assuming you're not Alpha)

What's wrong with ENFj?
    huh. sometimes i think i'm an enfj too. don't know why entp's would think they are enfj's. the functional preferences hardly match at all.

gilly just stop it you are an entp. period.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Only an entp would have 47 threads about their type.

No joke, I counted.
    I will probably break the record in no time.

I still see Gilly as an ENTp.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, we've all seen Gilly as ENTp for a long time... that's the problem. What I want to know is if ENTps are generally as dynamic and volatile and... loud... as he is? I'm having a REALLY hard time seeing him as Fi/Te > Fe/Ti, but I could easily see him as Se/Ni > Si/Ne. I could see Gilligan as ENFj or perhaps even INFp (if he's not ENTp).

And as far as heath and jessica's types... I don't know, I've never been totally convinced that Jessica isn't ESTp. Heath, I don't know. I think he's Si, but that pretty much just boils down to a hunch. There's no obvious type choice for him.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people look like their benefactor, diamond, it seems. I have been confused in early stages of typing someone I don't know with ESFj/ENFp, ENTjs look like ESTps, people thought I might be ISTp, and now I can see how ENTps might resemble ENFjs.. but if you're not as familiar with a certain type it won't be as much of a problem. Strange it doesn't seem to be the other way around?

Also I had trouble seeing Gilly as an ENTp for the longest time, just because I was so used to the ENTps I knew prior, which were all similar. Now I see that other people that others on the forum have typed ENTp, could seem like Gilly.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Okay, we've all seen Gilly as ENTp for a long time... that's the problem. What I want to know is if ENTps are generally as dynamic and volatile and... loud... as he is? I'm having a REALLY hard time seeing him as Fi/Te > Fe/Ti, but I could easily see him as Se/Ni > Si/Ne. I could see Gilligan as ENFj or perhaps even INFp (if he's not ENTp).
    Role. Problem solved.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilligan, I identified your type, but it will cost you
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there really 47? That's amazing

How much this time, Dio? How about $1000 if you can convince me?

What doesn't work about EIE is Ni and EJ temperament. I don't identify with much of what Ni people say about it; when I think about what I use as "Ni," it's seeing potential consequences of actions that are beyond the immediately obvious ones; I definitely don't have any "dream worlds" like the ones Expat describes. As far as EJ temperament goes...I dunno, I just identify so strongly with EP temperament that it would be hard for me to see myself as anything else unless someone gave me some really convincing reasons that I have yet to hear.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there really 47? That's amazing

How much this time, Dio? How about $1000 if you can convince me?

What doesn't work about EIE is Ni and EJ temperament. I don't identify with much of what Ni people say about it; when I think about what I use as "Ni," it's seeing potential consequences of actions that are beyond the immediately obvious ones; I definitely don't have any "dream worlds" like the ones Expat describes. As far as EJ temperament goes...I dunno, I just identify so strongly with EP temperament that it would be hard for me to see myself as anything else unless someone gave me some really convincing reasons that I have yet to hear.
    [u]

Are you sure? It sounds good to me. You told me before that you had no cash though?!
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a job these days.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a job these days.
    Well we will have to do it pretty quickly, the discussions on this website are becoming irritating for me.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then hurry the fuck up and say something.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then hurry the fuck up and say something.
    So the money is coming or not?

I am very serious, if you will not send the money just tell me. If you don't have it I will tell you my identification of your type but I will not waste my time to convince you, you can convince yourself. OK?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will send you money if you can convince me. Of this, you can be sure.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will send you money if you can convince me. Of this, you can be sure.
    1000$? Somehow it sounds too good to be true, are you sure?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dio, you aren't getting any money. Just tell him what you think his type is.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    How are you invloved in this again?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    It's a public forum. If you don't want comments, go elsewhere.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    It's a public forum. If you don't want comments, go elsewhere.
    I like comments, I dislike orders.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilligan are you still here? I will be leaving pretty soon.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright, while waiting for the cash, I will tell you your type:

Gilligan is

ESTP ESTP ESTP

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in all seriousness, didn't ganin suggest that you could be ESTp despite your rather fragile and intuitiveish appearance? why does this keep coming up? have you ever considered that type, gilly?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why ESTP:

First it seems to me that Gilligan is an extrovert. His behaviour is oriented towards the outside world. He likes to socialize a lot and he is proactive not passive in his interactions.

I also think that Gilligan is Se. He can be forceful in presenting his views. He also places significant importance on his outward appearance and many people, especially of the opposite sex find it appealing.

I think that Gilligan is a thinker not a feeler because he hasn't discussed his feelings a whole lot i nthe forum, he tends to discusss opinions mora than anything else.

I also think that Gilligan is a perceiver, not a judger. He does not come easily to conclusions in my view, but is very good at noticing all kinds of details.

He is also a kind person. I would think that this has to do with the Fe hidden agenda.

More to come.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gilly do you like rough sex? (;
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gilly do you like rough sex? (;
    Ahem.. care to share your experience implied?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More than boring sex, that's for sure.

I've considered SLE. I still consider it. I think Ne dominant is more likely, but Se dominant isn't out of the picture, and SLE is more likely than SEE.

Yes, Ganin did suggest it. The only rationale he gave was "I don't see Ne in you, and I would if you were ENTp, because Ne is my favorite " That, and, according to one of his lackeys, I have an "ESTp smile."

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More than boring sex, that's for sure.

I've considered SLE. I still consider it. I think Ne dominant is more likely, but Se dominant isn't out of the picture, and SLE is more likely than SEE.

Yes, Ganin did suggest it. The only rationale he gave was "I don't see Ne in you, and I would if you were ENTp, because Ne is my favorite " That, and, according to one of his lackeys, I have an "ESTp smile."
    Well I didn't get the idea from him.

Anyways, lets wok on convincing you so that I can get paid.

Why Se: you follow through sequentially, you don't seem to jump from one point to the other.

One question: If you find an obstacle on your way, let's say that a sales person is not paying any attention to you. How do you react?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd beat him into submission, forcibly drag him to the floor model of the product I want, make him carry it to the register for me, hand him my wallet, and tell him to count out exact change while I watch closely.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd beat him into submission, forcibly drag him to the floor model of the product I want, make him carry it to the register for me, hand him my wallet, and tell him to count out exact change while I watch closely.
    Well, my impression isthat you would loudly attract attention to yourself, whereas a Ne person person will react differently to different people/circumstances, but generally they will go more with the flow and try to establish some kind of connection.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also try to cooperate with me, I don't have too much time to convince you.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if a sales person was ACTUALLY not paying attention to me, I would probably go and look for what I want on my own; unless I'm buying a seriously specialized item, I usually know enough about electronics to get what I want. If I really needed his help, I'd go up to him and ask politely for his help; if he just kept ignoring me, I would probably say something derisive or sarcastic and go to a different store.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the likelihood that a salesperson wouldn't be more than eager to help you? i mean, aren't a lot of these guys on commission at any rate?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, It seems fine to me. It doesn't disagree with ESTP.

Do you have any questions yourself?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want lots of people to ask me questions. I want everyone in this thread to just bombard me with potentially type-related questions so we can PERHAPS extract something of relative meaning and importance with regard to Socionics type from me without letting bias or personal interpretation of my online behavior come into play

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast