Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: It's me again

  1. #1
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default It's me again

    I have returned again. I began to question my type, after well-read it, I concluded that I have ennegram 4, where the person of goes to great trouble to look for an identity.
    Yesterday, I was talking with my girlfriend about my personality. First I began with the astrology, but I only concluded with contradictions (it is supposed that I am Aquarius, but I have more typical features of Pisces). Then I came to Similarminds.com but also I fell the same contradictions of certain test. When I came here I could see finally a possibility of finding the identity that was searching. In another topic (oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=13100&start=0) , I asked this same thing but it seems that nobody answered.

    I return to ask if this type of conducts are related with socionics and their types. The truth, its that from my first topic (oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=8282&start=0) I have tried to look for the help that some guy could have bring to me (as Joy and Gilly).
    Maybe, my introduction on that topic it was very depressive (eneotype 4) and maybe because of it, I look in search of an identity. Across photos Gilly came to the conclusion that I was ISFp, Joy on the other hand says that I am ESFp (I dunno If she still believe on it). Some other guys were saying that I was ISFj and INFp.
    I personally believe that in the search of an identity, I identify with almost all the types.
    I have troubles in my mind to find my type, that's why i ask here. And sorry for my english, i tried to use translator but totally sucks.
    Hope you can help me again.

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi normal,

    I could tell that English isn't your first language, but I didn't realize you were using a translator when you post. You sound pretty good.

    It's very possible that I was wrong about your type, first of all cause.... well, it happens to all of us, and secondly because my typing of you was based largely on the fact that I could hear my ESFp friend's voice in everything you said. (A few of them actually, but one more so than the others.) Your tone seemed to match hers perfectly. However, this could very easily be a mistake on my part, especially because of the language thing.

    I remember seeing you say that you tested 3w4 but knew yourself to be 4w3. This might suggest that you're INFp. However, I think many if not most of the people here have searched for identities... most of us are interested in more than one type theory, and I think most of us belong to other typology forums. However, I also remember you saying that you related to Dioklecian's post about being different just for the sake of being different.

    Have you seen the "To get along with me you need to" thread in Non-Socionics Type Theories? Just curious.

    For now it seems likely that you're INFp, maybe ISFp or ENFj. Would you mind taking the enneagram test again? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test-2.php This time, focus on what you are like when you're at your very best, when you're healthiest. In your answers, go with the choice that makes you feel the most comfortable or takes the least amount of effort for you when you're in a healthy state. (There's no direct correlation between enneagram and Socionics, but one's enneagram type can give clues to their Socionics type.)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Hi normal,

    I could tell that English isn't your first language, but I didn't realize you were using a translator when you post. You sound pretty good.
    Thanks ^^
    I tried to put all my focus to write more personal and not sound like a translator.


    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I remember seeing you say that you tested 3w4 but knew yourself to be 4w3. This might suggest that you're INFp. However, I think many if not most of the people here have searched for identities... most of us are interested in more than one type theory, and I think most of us belong to other typology forums. However, I also remember you saying that you related to Dioklecian's post about being different just for the sake of being different.
    Yeah. And I remember about all this harmony stuff about my ambient. I clearly get away from personal problems (girlfriend, family, close friends, etc) for not feel again abandoned. I always wanted to express myself, with my friends, feel unique and have unique taste. When I was a Child (around 13-14 YO), I compete with my friends in some soccer videogames. All my friends select very good national teams for soccer (Brasil, Italy, Germany, Whatever), however, I tend to use others teams not good at all but very important too (For that time, I mean I talk around the 97') like Scotland, Bulgaria, Rumania, Sweeden, Denmark etc... ufff I think play it with all the teams. But, I never stay with the same team, because I always was changing my team, taste and my whole life. The first time I was looking for an identity was in this Game. Later, I look at in music, literature, etc.
    Let me see, I *theory* am 4, but 2,6,7,9 and even 1 and 5 sounds like me for this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    For now it seems likely that you're INFp, maybe ISFp or ENFj. Would you mind taking the enneagram test again? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test-2.php This time, focus on what you are like when you're at your very best, when you're healthiest. In your answers, go with the choice that makes you feel the most comfortable or takes the least amount of effort for you when you're in a healthy state. (There's no direct correlation between enneagram and Socionics, but one's enneagram type can give clues to their Socionics type.)
    That's why I'm going to do this test thinking in what you said about health.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    It's very possible that I was wrong about your type, first of all cause.... well, it happens to all of us, and secondly because my typing of you was based largely on the fact that I could hear my ESFp friend's voice in everything you said. (A few of them actually, but one more so than the others.) Your tone seemed to match hers perfectly. However, this could very easily be a mistake on my part, especially because of the language thing.
    Yeah, this stuff of lenguage complicated all my typing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Have you seen the "To get along with me you need to" thread in Non-Socionics Type Theories? Just curious.
    Nopes. Ill find it today.

  4. #4
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's my result:

    Type 7 SO
    Type 2 SO
    Type 3 SO
    Type 8 SO
    Type 6 SX
    Type 9 SX
    Type 4 SX
    Type 1 SO
    Type 5 SO

    Now I don't exactly what would happend If I'm 7 at my best, then I supposed to be 1? (following my growth path)

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not sure I understand the growth paths all that well...

    Okay, which sounds more like you?

    Social/Sexual

    This Seven has a lot of energy although not always a productive energy, as it often contains a frenetic quality. These Sevens usually have a great sense of humor and many comedians are soc/sexual sevens. The social and sexual instincts go hand in hand with the type Seven fixation. These Sevens want to keep things light. They have fast sharp minds that incorporate social awareness into their humor which they use to get by in their interactions with the world. On the down side, commitment is a big issue for this subtype. They cultivate many friendships and can thrive on winning people over, making them laugh and entertaining them but intimacy can feel threatening and constraining. For others, interacting with this subtype of Seven can feel draining, because they are “on” so much of the time.

    With the self-pres instinct least developed in the stacking, they tend to lose focus on their many plans. On the down side, their health and commitments can fall by the wayside in lieu of the buzz of the newest excitement.

    In intimate relationships, this subtype is “the charmer,” but they maintain their freedom from any strong ties to the one person. They may end up in marriages or long term commitments where they hook up with someone reliable and stable, someone with a much more low key personality. This gives them the stability they don’t have themselves. This eventually leads to trouble if the soc/sexual seven doesn’t realize that responsibility for his or her own life can’t be transferred to another. It’s not that the soc/sexual goes into the relationship with this kind of pattern in mind. It is just easy for the dynamic to default to that dynamic.
    or

    Social/Sexual

    The soc/sexual Two is very people oriented. They are friends with everyone. They make a point of making a connection with most everyone they meet. They will use humor and charm. They will remind you of how many friends they have. They may exaggerate just how close those friends are to them. Their gift to others is themselves, their friendship. Their focus is not so much on material things. On the upside they are great friends - usually positive and inspiring. On the down side they can be too clingy, causing people to feel violated.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Althrough they are very similar, the first one it is more 'me'.

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That would point more towards an EP type, theoretically.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everything points towards ESFp
    LOL

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe you're ESFp then.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This make more sense. When I'm UNhappy I try to think more on me and for an identity (becoming more introverted). But when I'm Happy or just having a 'normal' mood, I'm extroverted. I like doing things, search for new things, games, systems and I feel hurt not being accepted for my way. And that's right about don't finish my proyect.
    This tend to make sense...

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Systems?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Systems?
    OMG!!
    Sorry, I forgot to put "Operative" before System.

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol okay

    The best way to determine your type is to hang around and interact with people here. Not that I recommend it. This place can be addictive.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This place can be addictive.
    True. It's seems that ESFp type are not constantly present in this forum. I Should get away and look for some friends...
    Thanks. =)

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol np
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •