Thread: Varg Vikernes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Varg Vikernes

[web:55a4fdd61f]http://images.google.com/images?q=%22varg+vikernes%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:frfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi[/web:55a4fdd61f]

He kinda amuses me because he was responsible for church burning. (You can't destroy the Creator by destroying the Creature - or more simply : you can't destroy the Creator at all)

More likely to be EIE...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Varg Vikernes

I created this thread to hear your opinion on Varg Vikernes, I really think he is a beta, he's widely known for being a brutal and outspoken person, for being something worse than a nazi, and for embracing old Scandinavian religion. Also known for setting fire to churches in Norway, as a musician I really appreciate his work, a really good musician. Oh yeah, almost forgot, he killed the lead member of the band Mayhem, and he killed him brutally. I really suspect he is a Ti - SLE, because of his gestures and mannerism, the way he speaks is really like a E1, I know personally a Ti - SLE, man, if you think Se - SLE are evil you have to meet a really typical Ti - SLE. Varg is a cold assassin, and also is a really bad writer, although I've read his book vargsmaal and I thought it was interesting, but in no way I recommend it for sensitive people. He can also be Ni - EIE in my opinion, but anyway I'm really inclined to think he is a beta.

Varg Vikernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf Hitler

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf Hitler

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Varg is a Beta, but IEI, imo. He's not cold, but passioned, the murder was a romanticized overreaction.
    right! Passionate, I agree, but IEI is a rather weird type for him, don't you think? If it's so I don't understand how can he really sound like my Ti - ESTp fellows, well if he is a IEI he'd be something like a really unusual one, I prefer the conceive varg rather as a Ni - EIE, the thing is if the assassination of Euronymous was something premeditate I'd bet a good component of J in his personality. A Ni - EIE sounds a more solid typing in my opinion. I really think a IEI would find it really hard to scheme a assassination, and if this was a way to get the light spot over him that's something much more EIE alike. Most IEI's I know are kinda fragile and not really assertive like Varg, not really likely to start a fight branding a knife, and worse, end up piercing someones who is completely defenseless more than a dozen times. All this sound more likely to be An EIE's actions than the ones of a IEI. You also have to remember that Varg set fire to churches and wrote books full of hatred, those actions are likely to come from a EIE, I can even imagine someone like F. W. Nietzsche doing such things, or at least praising them really enthusiastically. Can't see on his face that he's obviously a extroverted type?

IEI's are rather someone to protect under SLE's arms than someone who'd be over assertive and enthusiastic about violence, IEI's are the sweet lyricist among the revolutionaries, those who praise the revolution in a more passive and introverted way. That's completely the opposite of what Varg does he's outspoken about his dreams of barbarity, at same level as Nietzsche in his writings, he's a man who praises the murder and claims ardently for it, he praises destruction and racism, he want's the supremacy of his race and the purification of Norway by any cost, things that also reminds of the same German EIE I've aforementioned, that's not normal for a IEI, so I think that my statistics point more towards something as Ni - EIE.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf Hitler

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf Hitler

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have also to take into account that Varg is highly cynical, has got a really acid irony, and is really aggressive in the way he writes. He is really dissimulated, and sharply hypocritical, capable of stabbing anyone's back for the sake of his ambitions. Only an "Actor" can be so dissimulated, play with the words like he does, always implying something horrific for most people and he is in no way ashamed of his perversions, by the very opposite, he is really proud and sure of his self righteousness, even if he's against the entire humankind. This reminds me again of the warrior-writer Nietzsche who used to meditate with a hammer on hands.
    Last edited by Sharrum; 10-19-2009 at 04:49 AM.