Thread: Weasly is our King!!! (maybe spoilers)

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Weasly is our King!!! (maybe spoilers)

I'm sure there is a thread but I donnnnn't care.

I'm ready for some arguing!!

Dumbledore-ENTj =D
    Harry= INFj, maybe ISFj cuz of teh Fi
    Hermoine= Best I've heard is INTp, especially since it goes with Ron being
    Ron= ESFp!
    Hagrid=ESFj?! lmao
    Snape=ISFj ( I thought about ISTj but Snape has Fi and...well I don't want to give things away)
    Voldemort= Ehh...as young Tom Riddle, I see the case for ESTp clearly. But as he ...*spoiler*...well he seems more ENFj for a while. But I think that was out of desperation?
    Neville= I don't know but he flippin' rules.
    Luna= IxFp ftw! (probably N)
    Ginny= ExTx
    Tonks= ExFp
    Lupin= IxTx
    Sirius= ENTp

All the ones with X's and question marks are open to discussion! All other I refuse to believe differently unless given a good case!

Ready, go!!!!!!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

snape is intp. an intp stereotype almost.
    asd

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    snape is intp. an intp stereotype almost.
    Think of him and Lily.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's still an intp. He hates people getting excited. Deadpan, a little cruel, extremely intelligent, misunderstood. jeez, i don't know if there is really a type that explains that.
    asd

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's still an intp. He hates people getting excited. Deadpan, a little cruel, extremely intelligent, misunderstood. jeez, i don't know if there is really a type that explains that.

Cruel, because of how he was teased.

Cruel aslo, because of his poor upbringing by terrible parents.

He hated Harry and his friends getting excited, note, because he saw James in Harry...the one who teased him and took Lily away. He didn't mind Slytherin kids getting excited unlesss of course he was in the middle of something. Strict teacher.

Yes, very intelligent...that isn't type related.

Misunderstood because of his issue with being a spy, super intelligent, and odd looking.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well. i don't know. let's get more consensus. i think intp, i've heard intj as well.
    asd

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snape's totally an INTp.. I don't see how anyone could question it.

Harry is quite hard to type, but I agree with the in him. He gets along well with Ron however and Hermione, so we have to sort of take that into consideration.

He seems to be INFj, yes. I think Hermione is an ISTj though... It would make sense if Voldemort was an ESTp.. Draco is definitely ESTp.. I agree with heath's comment in another thread that nearly all of Slytherin is a bad Beta stereotype.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hermione could be entj.
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see a very good argument for her being Te dominant. Her absolutely specialty is data/information collection and hard work to be a skilled witch. ron is definitely the irrational element of the group. his inferiority complex really dragged down the first 1/3 of book 7. In fact, book 7 was one of my least favorite reads of the entire series. 6 was much more enjoyable.
    asd

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    What's wrong with being serious?
    Nothing really apart from when the serious try and wreck the fun of merries or accuse the merries of not being serious enough.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by njio
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    I don't think comic relief is always necessary, but I guess it is a kids' book.
    The series started out as kids books, but they've grown progressively darker and longer. At 700+ pages, its not just for kids anymore

Plus, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of humor now and then... the story wouldn't be as good if everybody was angsty all the time. Imagine if the Weasley twins were both like Percy..
    Just because the books grow longer does not necessarily mean that the books are not for kids or somehow become for an increasingly mature audience. Books are not people; the size of a book does not indicate the book's age. The maturity of a book is determined by its content and not its page count. 700 pages of Dr. Seuss is still a 700 page kids book of Dr. Seuss.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Snape's totally an INTp.. I don't see how anyone could question it.

Harry is quite hard to type, but I agree with the in him. He gets along well with Ron however and Hermione, so we have to sort of take that into consideration.

He seems to be INFj, yes. I think Hermione is an ISTj though... It would make sense if Voldemort was an ESTp.. Draco is definitely ESTp.. I agree with heath's comment in another thread that nearly all of Slytherin is a bad Beta stereotype.

Have you read the last book?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see a very good argument for her being Te dominant. Her absolutely specialty is data/information collection and hard work to be a skilled witch. ron is definitely the irrational element of the group. his inferiority complex really dragged down the first 1/3 of book 7. In fact, book 7 was one of my least favorite reads of the entire series. 6 was much more enjoyable.

Inferiorty complex? I thought he was surpisingly and noticably more confident in the 7th. He was a huge contribution. If you are refering to a certain spot in the book where he storms off...that was the severe hunger and horcrux ...it says that.

I did like 6 better, minus the cliff hanger...but we all like cliff hangers because it means it isn't the end. You lose the thrill after the end, less enjoyable. But satisfying to know....

Secondly,
    I've explained this several times, that the books were intended to get children hooked, which started the big whoop, which got some adults curious and THEY get hooked. THen the kids grow up, watching the characters grow up with them, and its very enjoyable.

I concidered ENTj for Hermoine...but I don't think she is Ej really, I agree she is all about the Te. And Ron is ESFp, their duality seems apparent. She has better Si than an ENTj would anyway...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female ENTjs are very hard to spot, apparently.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by njio
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Just because the books grow longer does not necessarily mean that the books are not for kids or somehow become for an increasingly mature audience. Books are not people; the size of a book does not indicate the book's age. The maturity of a book is determined by its content and not its page count. 700 pages of Dr. Seuss is still a 700 page kids book of Dr. Seuss.
    Obviously, but Dr. Seuss books rhyme about cats in hats and green eggs and ham. They don't deal with multiple deaths and the concept of murder. Just saying
    Yes, but the original idea presented in your post is that the length of the book was directly proportional to the maturity of the book, which is an unfounded assertion. The Dr. Seuss was just to illustrate that point.
    Johari Box

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hermione as ENTj makes sense. I was considering INTp or ENTj for her yesterday.

Harry is either ISFj or INFj.

Dumbledore is INTp or ENTj.

Ron is a pretty clear-cut ESFp.

I think Voldemort's obviously ESTp.

I think Snape is ISFj over INTp. Super duper Fi and lots of Se.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with some of yours:

Harry - INFj
    Hermione - INTp (but I won't argue against ENTj - I don't think fictional characters can be perfectly typed)
    Ron - ESFp

but I think Snape is ISTp and the dad Malfoy is ESTp. Not sure about the son Malfoy.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.