One day I came upon some terms I was unfamiliar with, namely Anima, Animus, ego, super-ego, etc. So out of curiosity I looked up the definitions in a dictionary and after finding the explanations to be somewhat vague, I started to do some in-depth research. I found online resources, a few books at a couple of the local libraries that satisfied my curiosity to a certain extent. One of the online resources made references to MBTI. I researched that a little bit and found that the psychological profiles were a little lacking, always referring to each personalities' positive characteristics while only touching on negative aspects here and there. I learned about Socionics which was similar but had a much more satisfactory depth to it. At some point I came across this forum after about 3 months of casual research and thought that this might be a good way to learn a bit more about my personality through some outside, neutral perception. I am relatively convinced that I am an INTJ, but I want some certainty and as I see it, the hardest person to honestly judge is yourself. Anybody care to help out?