Thread: Red Bull

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Red Bull

Extraversion in a can. I swear, I can outperform ENFps with that stuff.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is it that I never experience any sort of mood alterance after I consume such things? Or am I just not paying attention to it?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: Red Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Extraversion in a can. I swear, I can outperform ENFps with that stuff.
    In your dreams!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes me jittery. My hidden agenda can't take it.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's an energy drink for introverts, really.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Why is it that I never experience any sort of mood alterance after I consume such things? Or am I just not paying attention to it?
    You have to be extraverting first, and then you only really notice it whenever your introverted friends get exhausted and stop responding to you, yet you feel like you could stay up all night.

Also, it makes you want to just act and not think or reflect or do anything mental.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I was addicted to red-bull for about a month. I stopped drinking it and went through a withdrawl which made me enter a dark realm of internal horrors and fears the likes of which i have never before experienced.

Now cone, I'd like to see footage of you behaving like that, it would probably be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe your withdrawal phase was the depths of introversion!

I have two states, really: super-introverted or super-extraverted. I noticed that I am much more on-the-spot creative when I extravert.

An INTp super-extraverting. Have you ever seen such a thing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cone, that's a really interesting point!

the INTp I usually think of when imagining an INTp doing anything is a biology professor I once had. Thinking of him on red bull would be really hysterical.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Waddles, I have a videotape of me and my INTp and INTj cousins in extraverted mode. What's your mailing address? :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, i just thought of him on red-bull, it WAS funny.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now just think of an extravert on depressants.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason the fad around here is energy drinks right now. Every time someone comes to my house they bring one with! I din't generally drink stimulants.... that's what my ritalin is for!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Bull: Extraversion in a can.

Ritalin: Sensing in a pill.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Bull: Extraversion in a can.

Ritalin: Sensing in a pill.
    LOL, judging too!!! Proabaly even more so actually. And yet I'm still so ENTp. Hmmmmmmmm.....
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default waddles w

I got one ritalin left. I'd say there is alot of sensing involved in it. perhaps every function, too.

This may sound weird, but on snowy days I pop a ritalin, lay out some paper on the floor and draw robots. Really good, 3D robots.

as for energy drinks, i find them really satisfying- very quenching. I have some mountain dew stuff in my fridge. its good stuff. tastes like gummi bears.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know Mountain Dew made energy drinks. I like Mountain Dew "Code Red".

When I'm falling asleep at work I drink this: http://www.quixtarxs.com/energydrink.html
    No sugar, so that cuts down on the jitters. It tastes like there's no sugar, though. I don't think they even put the diet stuff in it. I only like the tea flavor.

I think I've seen sugar-free Red Bull, anybody try that?
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Energy drinks don't really do much for me. Only thing I could think they do is add an hour to how long I can go... But that's too long for everyone else already anyway!

Is it just me or is it an ENFp thing to go all night and then some, and then a little bit more? I find it frustrating how rare it is for anyone to want to keep up with my stamina.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may also have to do with body types. I have a higher metabolic rate than most people do, so I often have more energy than my introverted pals, even other INTps. It makes you more optimistic, also.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget energy drinks, eat a proper breakfast hehe
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Energy drinks don't really do much for me. Only thing I could think they do is add an hour to how long I can go... But that's too long for everyone else already anyway!

Is it just me or is it an ENFp thing to go all night and then some, and then a little bit more? I find it frustrating how rare it is for anyone to want to keep up with my stamina.
    Well Neon, as I get older :wink: I find my metabolism slowing down some and its really quite a comfort to me. Im almost like normal people now . I can even sleep through the night and only wake up once. Im really much more of a morning person though. And yes many people hate me for that. (please refer to my avitar).

Topaz

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk

Same here. I don't really go out much anymore, but I'm still the one who could go on forever and a day. We totally have to get together for a night on the town!

Red Bull helps me to stay awake, but that's about it :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Bull doesn't make me hyper, but it gives me crazy crazy nightmares! I won't touch that stuff anymore!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah! I hear ya! Red bull has something evil in it. I went days thinking I was going to die if I went to sleep!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may also have to do with body types. I have a higher metabolic rate than most people do, so I often have more energy than my introverted pals, even other INTps. It makes you more optimistic, also.
    That's partly because you are a protein eater and nothng else. Also when you were born you were all muscle and no fat. You could lift up your head and look around as a newborn. Your doctor was the head pediatrician at the hospital and she called in lots of other doctors to come and see her perfect baby. You were a hit!

There's still not an ounce of fat on that kid!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, listening to you all . . . I'm glad I live a caffeine-free life!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.