Thread: Ricky Martin

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ricky Martin

quotes:

"Now I realize that the most profound lessons in the world typically come in the simplest of ways. I had to see, suffer, enjoy, and live what I have lived to arrive at this place of understanding." - Ricky Martin

"I have a very clear image in my mind of what perfect love is. Many ****** say to me, 'But there's no such thing as perfect love...' I don't care what they say; I'm a romantic! And I do believe in perfect love. I believe love never hurts. I believe love is trust, peace, calm, confidence; being playful and mischievous."

"I am certain that the moment is now, because that is how it was always meant to be. It is only now that I am ready, and it is only now that I can do it - not one day earlier or one day later."

"Honestly, I never needed a mask to go onstage. It was me who was there, and it was always what I felt, based on what I had learned at home, in my religion, and from society. I clung to that: 'This is me, it has to be me.' And if I had an encounter with someone of the same sex, I looked away."

"I don't need anything to live, to be honest. Give me a mattress or a futon on the floor and I'll be the happiest camper."

"It took time, but I finally understood that if they were fighting it was only because they both wanted the best for me. My parents each had their own point of view, and though their stubbornness may have caused me a lot of pain, they were doing it for the most important reason: because they loved me and I was their son... When I finally understood this, I was able to find peace. In my heart, I forgave all of the pain and anger they caused me, and today we have one of the most loving and caring relationships possible. I treasure every moment they spend with my children and me, and I try to see them as often as possible."

"A lot of ****** say, 'Wow, you're a single father of twin boys, that's crazy!' Two toddlers can get hectic, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Every day they teach me different things. The love is there. When you have a two-year-old saying every other hour, 'Papi, te amo. Papi, I love you,' it can't get better."

"I eat everything, that's a problem. I don't have discipline. My favorite dish is the Caribbean. Meat, rice, lots of grains. But I do like to do exercises. Lately, I've been having capoeira classes and lots of cardiovascular exercises, such as jogging and cycling."

Last edited by silke; 04-02-2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: updated

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was asking myself the same thing, but I don't think so after seeing him in interview.

But on stage, yes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, he seems to be an ESFp on stage, I mean he is flamboyant and all that, but from interviews I would say ESFj, taking in consideration he even talked about his religious experiences in Tibet (he spend there a year?)
    and about his close relation with his grandma, that was before she passed away...

Of course if this has any relevance to the ESFj type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that dude's an introvert.

F.

S. more than N.

ISFx

ISFP.

thing.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-IEE 3w4 from what I remember

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

fuck.

Fe demonstrative possible, but FeSi more likely.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi works

"your mission in life is very clear: you move masses of ******" - so/sx

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know a guy who looks just like him. that guy is Fi-IEE.