Thread: Type this guy I know

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type this guy I know....

He's stereotypically lazy, and takes a long time getting out of bed in the mornings. If you respond to him forcefully though he always remains relaxed. It's like he can't be phased or intimidation or aggression.

He is quiet in a group at first, but always appears self-confident. He will tell you everything about his personal life right away if you just ask (and I mean everything lol) He is soft-spoken when he talks about almost anything. When he gets excited he will move his eyebrows a lot. He often talks by putting his hands behind his head.

He's pretty popular in groups and is generally well-liked, though doesn't seem to care about that. He has no plans to work, and gets Bs in school and is happy with this. He will frequently speak his own mind even if it goes against what the main group is thinking. Authority figures respect him.

Extremely active in sports, but if you're bad at them he will go out of his way to protect and defend you in the least-patronizing way possible. This kind of makes him have a 'hero' quality for lack of a better word. Like a 'champion' or 'tank' in MMORPGs that protects weaker party members. God my analogies are so dorky lol. He gets called 'gay' by other boys a lot because he would defend people being picked on, like he did me. God my boycrush is too obvious isn't it? People would say 'oh god John is defending his boyfriend again' - as it was SO OBVIOUS we were like hella compatible with each other lol you know like one of those male-male relationships that just doesn't clash no matter what your views on homosexuality. Hella brokeback mountain ish! (without all the yucky angst) We could be best friends as easily as we could be boyfriends.

Feels like my dual because when I was with him you know, I was just with him. But now that he's gone I miss him more than anything else in the world. (/emo cry) I hope he feels the same way to me. Oh god lol, I am sorry. I do not usually mush like a little fag at ALL LIKE THIS about anybody. I hate everybody usually. Except for him. Trying to get contact with him now but you know we never said 'I like you' to each other I guess we never had to, it was just obvious and that's not what two guys say to teach other anyway. But I need him close to me. ;p

He gets especially angry at people that are overly expressive in a 'whiny' way. If you're aggressive it won't bother him but if you act 'like a little bitch' he is annoyed by you.

His sexual interests are interesting, he talks a lot bout being fascinated with sexual violence and aggression to both women and men, but he just seems so adorable it's like you don't think he'd ever do that. Or maybe you are blinded by your dual's raping and homicidal tendencies. He got in some petty problems with the law before, though it doesn't seem to bother him. Despite all his glory though he kind of has a flaw where he thinks men should always be dominate and women be submissive so he usually likes to dominate girls, and have other men dominate him - which I found was kind of weird, but okay. He likes to shove toothbrushes up his butt apparently lol. Sorry I found that funny. I'm sure I would NEVER tell him I posted that to a bunch of people.

LYK OMG HE IS SOOO DRAMY.

So what is his type? He's one of the very few people I felt a romantic kind of peace-love with. Can picture having a long-term relationship with him as the easiest, most natural thing in the world. Plans to adopt a chinese-baby inevitable.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracka's reaction to the toothbrush comment: wtf?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8/9
    [Stormy] [LII]