ESTPs who have developed their Introverted Thinking to the extent that they consider what their perceptions mean to them and discriminate carefully between the options available rather than simply flowing with the process of the moment, will enjoy these very special gifts:
· The ability to recognize when others are uncomfortable or in trouble and deal with their problems.
· The ability to realize that there is value in meeting other people’s needs in a real way.
· An understanding that other people may have a different perspective on life, and that other perspectives may be useful and valid.
· An ability to make the most of their winning capabilities over a long term.
· A special talent for showing others how to make the most of situations. Such ESTPs can be extraordinary teachers of positive life skills.
· A knack for showing not only how certain things can be done, but how they can be done in a far more valuable or efficient way. Such ESTPs are an asset to any company involved in manufacturing.
· A skill for understanding the behavior of people and predicting patterns. ESTPs can make very good detectives or analysts.