LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this a sign of Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Anyway, we always have a nice alpha atmosphere going on ... and it's very easy to see my bf in this alpha light ... to see him as INTj-Ti. But in actual fact, he does always seem a bit "on the edge" of this atmosphere; as if, he goes along with it, but there's something more pressing, more urgent, more demanding, more ... betaish(?), motivating him compared to the rest of us. It just makes me wonder whether this is typical INTj-Ti behaviour; or whether my observations are going to be biased because we are seeing him in an alpha light. I wonder how I would see him and how would he modify his behaviour in a more beta atmosphere?

There's other little things too ... thinking about Expat's thread on the 8th function, for example. My bf likes to hobby cook; and I don't so much. Things like that.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter either way. He's still my bf ! I just find it funny the similarity between this case and some of the thoughts that UDP is having right now.
    Yeah. I am not sure about being on the edge of alpha atosphere myself. I relate very much to whatever there - that I bolded and put in red. I am very curious about that. I wonder - yes - if it is a beta aspect. It does not seem to be alpha, inherently. I am not sure though.
    Or just Ti dominance itself?

How do INTjs and ISTjs feel about this issue?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was party to a bongo session involved 3 people and a single bongo. it was beta as fuck. alphas are bitches,. im drunk
    asd

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i was party to a bongo session involved 3 people and a single bongo. it was beta as fuck. alphas are bitches,. im drunk
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bishes bishes bitshes!!! aww naw Alphas cute wit there littlte faces aww cute!! good heads on their shoulders!

im drunk oto
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    bishes bishes bitshes!!! aww naw Alphas cute wit there littlte faces aww cute!! good heads on their shoulders!

im drunk oto

Both of you are so obvious. haha.
    <3
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea

im drunk oto

<3
    Yeah i was faking it like an orgasm. Not sure about heath tho he could really be drunk
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea

im drunk oto

<3
    Yeah i was faking it like an orgasm. Not sure about heath tho he could really be drunk
    You liar.

Ahh. Sorry. off topic.
    INTp
    sx/sp