Thread: Stupid Fe and Ni

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stupid Fe and Ni

Having those two functions is a big curse in life!
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol why?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    lol why?
    I think beta NF's are very indecisive individuals. I hate how I'm so emotional and I'm always confused in the weirdest situations. I need an ISTj
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, yes, yes. I relate.

Ahhaha, and I agree with Thunder.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Yes, yes, yes. I relate.

Ahhaha, and I agree with Thunder.
    Glad that I'm not the only one. I finally got what I've wanted for a really long time and I'm ruining it. I never know what I truly want.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, agreed! Last one to sabotage their relationship is condemned to an eternity of reliving their most embarrassing mistakes!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    lol why?
    I think beta NF's are very indecisive individuals. I hate how I'm so emotional and I'm always confused in the weirdest situations. I need an ISTj
    Same here. I'm very indecisive and emotional. It can be rather hard.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    lol why?
    Same here. I'm very indecisive and emotional. It can be rather hard.
    i do agree with this. my infp man is quite indecisive and emotional. i don't mind emotional. i do mind indecisive. it's frustrating. take today, for instance. he's been saying all week he wants to come over and spend time with me and my kids, and keeps canceling due to being tired from work. i still don't know if he's coming over tonight. i feel like i have to bribe him by saying i'll cook a nice dinner. if you try to just make the decisions yourself, he just resists which is also a waste of time.

i'm busy. i want to do things. i'm tired of waiting around for him to resolve his confusion.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    i do agree with this. my infp man is quite indecisive and emotional. i don't mind emotional. i do mind indecisive. it's frustrating. take today, for instance. he's been saying all week he wants to come over and spend time with me and my kids, and keeps canceling due to being tired from work. i still don't know if he's coming over tonight. i feel like i have to bribe him by saying i'll cook a nice dinner. if you try to just make the decisions yourself, he just resists which is also a waste of time.

i'm busy. i want to do things. i'm tired of waiting around for him to resolve his confusion.
    That's very Ni IP, by the way. Ni-INTps are exactly the same (not the emotional bit of course).
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can identify too. It is a curse to be ENFj. The worst part is the repeating flashbacks of the mistakes in the past. I often wish to be some other type. I can be indecicive at times, but it's not nearly as much of a problem as anxiety and guilt over the "could have-should have".
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By all means, have the shit of the ENFj. But realise that you are saving yourself a lot of hassle by not being ESTp. This type just breeds pure war with every living thing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    By all means, have the shit of the ENFj. But realise that you are saving yourself a lot of hassle by not being ESTp. This type just breeds pure war with every living thing.
    awww, maybe that's why you need an INFp, to soften the edges.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I can identify too. It is a curse to be ENFj. The worst part is the repeating flashbacks of the mistakes in the past. I often wish to be some other type. I can be indecicive at times, but it's not nearly as much of a problem as anxiety and guilt over the "could have-should have".
    That is exactly how I feel. I'm constantly worried about every little thing and yesterday I realized that there is something about me that makes a certain someone treat me like crap. I did have a couple of tears and then I was able to hold back. I just wish I could fin out what the hell is the matter with me!
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is exactly how I feel. I'm constantly worried about every little thing and yesterday I realized that there is something about me that makes a certain someone treat me like crap. I did have a couple of tears and then I was able to hold back. I just wish I could fin out what the hell is the matter with me!
    2 days ago I started reading a book about cognitive behavioral psychology and it made me realize that this kind of a thing can actually be diagnosed and cured. If you're interested in finding out more - web page about it. I found out I had been using some of the recommended methods by instinct, but I'll need time to really think the whole thing through to see if there is something more that I can try. I don't know enough to educate you on the topic but google "Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy anxiety" if you're still interested.

They say that the hardest thing is to forgive yourself. I think it will be years (if ever) until I'll stop having anxiety over trivial embarrassing moments in my life.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 days ago I started reading a book about cognitive behavioral psychology and it made me realize that this kind of a thing can actually be diagnosed and cured. If you're interested in finding out more - web page about it. I found out I had been using some of the recommended methods by instinct, but I'll need time to really think the whole thing through to see if there is something more that I can try. I don't know enough to educate you on the topic but google "Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy anxiety" if you're still interested.

They say that the hardest thing is to forgive yourself. I think it will be years (if ever) until I'll stop having anxiety over trivial embarrassing moments in my life.
    Thanx Kriistina. I did a research paper on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and I did alot of reading about CBT. With all the things going on in my life at the moment, I forgot about it completely. So thanks for reminding me about it. I'm really going to consider it.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds to me like CBT is a cure for ENFjness

no seriously, it's stupid. Fe and Ni aren't a curse. I embrace both of them and i do tend to be indecisive and get emotional but that's who i am and if i try to control or limit myself, how is my ESTp going to find and appreciate me. Same with you Emman.
    INFP

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm constantly worried about every little thing and yesterday I realized that there is something about me that makes a certain someone treat me like crap.
    Every person is accountable for his or her own actions.
    That certain someone acted on their own accord - and it is not because of something you did. That person chose their actions, chose how to react to you. Now it is up to you to choose how you want to react. Crying is optional.

Basically, if someone is treating you like crap, it is because they want to treat you like crap. Of course you have to be mindful of what you are putting into the situation - whether you are enticing them or not - but the fact that someone is treating you like crap is most indicative of the following: said person feels it is acceptable to treat someone else like crap. I would not be too concerned about someone who feels it is "ok" to treat other people like pieces of shit - they have their own issues to deal with. Do not let such people interfere with your well being.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    I'm constantly worried about every little thing and yesterday I realized that there is something about me that makes a certain someone treat me like crap.
    Every person is accountable for his or her own actions.
    That certain someone acted on their own accord - and it is not because of something you did. That person chose their actions, chose how to react to you. Now it is up to you to choose how you want to react. Crying is optional.

Basically, if someone is treating you like crap, it is because they want to treat you like crap. Of course you have to be mindful of what you are putting into the situation - whether you are enticing them or not - but the fact that someone is treating you like crap is most indicative of the following: said person feels it is acceptable to treat someone else like crap. I would not be too concerned about someone who feels it is "ok" to treat other people like pieces of shit - they have their own issues to deal with. Do not let such people interfere with your well being.
    I'm not anymore. I like who I am and I dont want to change anything about me even though I'm not perfect. That person is not in my life anymore and I don't want them back in my life either. I have a wonderful person and I think I'm finally sure of what I want. Weird
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm finally sure of what I want.
    I give it a week
    INFP

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nerv_damage
    I think I'm finally sure of what I want.
    I give it a week
    now that's the funniest thing i've read in a week hahahahaha thanks for that! :-)

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now that's the funniest thing i've read in a week hahahahaha thanks for that! :-)
    you're welcome
    INFP