0 Thread(s)

Default VI and attraction.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always have known what I like more or less, and I do not suppose it is quite the same as my own, but I do like a certain specific angularity in the face.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

On both males and females I appreciate 'unisex' faces more. Faces that look masculine yet feminized enough where I still will think they are loyal and a good, trustworthy person.

I also am crazy about 'sensing eyes' that aren't as wide as mine but narrow. Drives me crazy.

A soft yet sultry voice is a big turn-on too. A person with a relaxed demeanor but who can also take charge in social situations. I also prefer people that are about my same size, and people that know how to fend off against things physically.

I notice I like people that 'are the same yet different' , different in areas I want them to be different in and similar in areas I want them to be similiar in. That's the same with psychological types too.

I agree personality is somewhat related to genetics, because you usually kinda act the way you look though not always...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really agree with the whole being attracted to those that look like you... I mean, how many guys are attracted to Angelina Jolie/Jessica Alba and such.. does that mean they all look like them? Uhm... yeah. Makes no sense.

However, I can vouch for the fact that I did see a picture of my Dual on here, and I'm not going to say who But I was instantly attracted!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I mean, how many guys are attracted to Angelina Jolie/Jessica Alba and such.. does that mean they all look like them? Uhm... yeah. Makes no sense.
    Actually you know, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba both have kind of 'forceful' looks about them, I dunno...I can kinda see how they're similiar to the guys that adore them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moving this to general discussion
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problems:
    Single Parents. There isn't a problem concerning genetics, but if it's in the raising of the child, then you'd have to consider this. Not every Child is raised with two parents.

Multiple same-sex Children of different types. If that was true, then almost all the same-sex children would a. almost always look look-alike and b. have the same dual.

People who find people of different types attractive upon first appearance. Think...If we instantly found our dual attractive, and the found us attractive, wouldn't there be alot more dual relationships? I find ALOT of people of different types attractive... And I'm sure they're not my dual.

I believe in V.I. But not the kind you're speaking of... I don't think type can be identified by just looking at someones face...But by looking at how they move, act, and talk.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any guy can be attracted to Angelina Jolie, because she is hot in many ways. That is not the point, IMO. It has to do with specific characteristics in regard to the dual, either facial features/expressions, or how they carry themselves, etc. I know I am most attracted to faces, far and wide.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My girlfriends have all had very different facial features.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I notice I am attracted heavily to any type of Ti face as well.. I am not really sure how to explain the look of them.. but it's kind of sober and serious.. sharp, even. If I detect any kind of Fe/Fi ... I tend to not get attracted actually

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari